Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

5 posters

reiki request for sore arms, lazy eyes,

jaehursey

reiki request for sore arms, lazy eyes,  Empty reiki request for sore arms, lazy eyes,

Post by jaehursey Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:47 pm

hey im looking for a healer who can help me... im seeking healing for my eyes, and arms. i also want to taught reiki..
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

reiki request for sore arms, lazy eyes,  Empty Re: reiki request for sore arms, lazy eyes,

Post by chi_solas Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:08 am

jaehursey wrote:hey im looking for a healer who can help me... im seeking healing for my eyes, and arms. i also want to taught reiki..

Jaehursey, when requesting
    distance healing it helps
    if you give folks a name
    and where to send the Reiki.reiki request for sore arms, lazy eyes,  850837
    jaehursey

reiki request for sore arms, lazy eyes,  Empty reiki request lazy eyes

Post by jaehursey Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:48 pm

my name jamarr hursey and im in Richmond, VA request for distance healing... im really
    tired of what feels like suffering for years.. please help me.... i would also like to be taught reiki so i can help others.
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

reiki request for sore arms, lazy eyes,  Empty Re: reiki request for sore arms, lazy eyes,

Post by chi_solas Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:39 pm

jaehursey wrote:my name jamarr hursey and im in Richmond, VA request for distance healing... im really
    tired of what feels like suffering for years.. please help me.... i would also like to be taught reiki so i can help others.

Are you looking to be taught
    Reiki over the internet or are
    you looking for a Reiki teacher
    in your local area? sunny
    jaehursey

reiki request for sore arms, lazy eyes,  Empty re:reiki request for sore arms, lazy eyes

Post by jaehursey Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:00 pm

im looking to be taught over the internet.... i've been practicing kundalini reiki but not quite sure if im attuned correctly i went about it myself from a manual i have got online i did feel the energies strange noises in all... but im not sure on how to use that energy to heal... i believe i attuned to kundalini reiki 1 correctly... but not sure on the healing part... im seeking someone experienced to teach me... now 've been recieving qi gong energy from alex i've been detoxifying from that... i've been going through emotional changes as well... i even sense i have a better mind... i seem to be at better peace.. but how can i heal myself and others... if not able to find a teacher im grateful for a healer.
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:07 pm

jaehursey wrote:im looking to be taught over the internet.... i've been practicing kundalini reiki but not quite sure if im attuned correctly i went about it myself from a manual i have got online i did feel the energies strange noises in all... but im not sure on how to use that energy to heal... i believe i attuned to kundalini reiki 1 correctly... but not sure on the healing part... im seeking someone experienced to teach me... now 've been recieving qi gong energy from alex i've been detoxifying from that... i've been going through emotional changes as well... i even sense i have a better mind... i seem to be at better peace.. but how can i heal myself and others... if not able to find a teacher im grateful for a healer.

I have no experience with internet
    Reiki/Kundalina. Maybe some other
    member could share their experience
    with you if they have.

You do have to know how to heal your
    self before you can help others to heal.
    I'm sure you will find the right teacher.sunny
    jaehursey

Post by jaehursey Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:05 pm

yes i know acually i went practicing i feel the energy getting stronger the more i practice...
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:55 pm

hiya Jaehursey,
    after some discussion between staff when the forum was first created, it was decided that RLL's healing section was solely a reciprocal one. in that folks requesting healing, we would apprecaite it if something was offered in return. I can elaboratr why if needed, i'm just pushed for time at present.

warmest wishes

Wayne
    jaehursey

Post by jaehursey Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:54 am

hmm... well im not very fortunate im not sure if my internet connection will be established to the end of this week...i thought it was free, atleast what i was told...
    but i offer a huge heart of appreciation and love if thats not enough, i promise to traffic you more fortunate people than i am that can contribute something more tangible than just they're intent of love and appreciation. i can do this because where im from im a promoter/advertister so it wouldnt be hard... hope my offer is accepted.. i would really like to put an end to this suffering if someone can heal me..
    Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Lambs-Wool Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:00 am

if i can take seat for elaborating for Wayne, i wish to say that reciprocal offering is something that touches necessity...

if you are offered healing through RLL, can you see something you can offer in return ?

it does not need to be in pennies/dollars always... if you receive help, and in return you offer help to someone other, this is a fair reciprocal offering... but this is said just as an example...

if i m allowed to speak personally here, i would say that the moment we decided for ourselves that we will start helping others, easing them out when troubled, etc. etc. we would very soon see that the universe is shifting its axis to help us... (another example of reciprocal offering ! lol!)

Wayne, who has just spoken to you, is such one big heart here Smile his affection for people speaks mircales to me at least...lets see how you take all this though! flower

take care

Smile

salman

Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:13 am

jaehursey wrote:hmm... well im not very fortunate im not sure if my internet connection will be established to the end of this week...i thought it was free, atleast what i was told...
    but i offer a huge heart of appreciation and love if thats not enough, i promise to traffic you more fortunate people than i am that can contribute something more tangible than just they're intent of love and appreciation. i can do this because where im from im a promoter/advertister so it wouldnt be hard... hope my offer is accepted.. i would really like to put an end to this suffering if someone can heal me..

hiya, i'm real busy today, apologies, Smile

we were unsure whether or not to have a healing section. reason is, in our experience, some folks have took advantage of this on other forums. so we've placed request in these sections. for sure, please reciprocate in any way you can, Smile.

warmest wishes
    wayne
    jaehursey

Post by jaehursey Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:57 am

well honestly thats another motive i had in mind is to teach and heal also... thanks for clearing that up for me..
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:58 am

no probs... here we go for everyones future reference.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    jaehursey

Post by jaehursey Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:19 am

hey so can i get the reiki healing i offer to heal others and teach. My kundalini reiki dnt work.Im in richmond va my name jamarr hursey. Its in usa.please
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:43 pm

wrong section, Smile. posts merged.
    mike tyson

Post by mike tyson Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:07 am

jaehursey wrote:hmm... well im not very fortunate im not sure if my internet connection will be established to the end of this week...i thought it was free, atleast what i wa
    s told...
    but i offer a huge heart of appreciation and love if thats not enough, i promise to traffic you more fortunate people than i am that can contribute something more tangible than just they're intent of love and appreciation.
    i can do this because where im from im a promoter/advertister so it wouldnt be hard... hope my offer is accepted.. i would really like to put an end to this suffering if someone can heal me..

Are you still looking for some training?
    mike tyson

Post by mike tyson Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:11 am

jaehursey wrote:hey im looking for a healer who can help me... im seeking healing for my eyes, and arms. i also want to taught reiki..

I am always looking for someone to help. If youre interested give mea buzz.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:25 pm