Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

Healing request for me.

Stardust

Healing request for me.

Post by Stardust on Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:50 pm

I need a little help and hate to ask, but I am in so much pain and debilitated by it.  I suffer from a chronic illness and use reiki daily (several times) along with meditation, diet, and supplements to help me cope.  I have been having an on and off problem with a muscle spasm under my shoulderblade these past few days.  I have sent reiki to that spot, used heat on it, took extra magnesium (thinking maybe I am deficient), massaged it, used essential oils on it, and even broke done and took an OTC anti-inflammatory.  It does as it wants.  It was gone this morning when I got up and all I did was shift in my chair and it was back with a vengence.  It  hurts to breathe, turn my head, sit, walk, twist ... oh, okay, just think about moving and it takes my breath away.The problem with this besides it hurts is I am prepping for my almost six year old son's b-day, my husband's b-day and I have a friend coming for a visit the end of the month.  I have tons to do and I can't do anything like this.I would appreciate if anyone would consider sending me Reiki and I would be more than glad to return the favor.  I love the practice and experiences I have.  Smile
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Re: Healing request for me.

Post by chi_solas on Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:55 am

Stardust wrote:I need a little help and hate to ask, but I am in so much pain and debilitated by it.  I suffer from a chronic illness and use reiki daily (several times) along with meditation, diet, and supplements to help me cope.  I have been having an on and off problem with a muscle spasm under my shoulderblade these past few days.  I have sent reiki to that spot, used heat on it, took extra magnesium (thinking maybe I am deficient), massaged it, used essential oils on it, and even broke done and took an OTC anti-inflammatory.  It does as it wants.  It was gone this morning when I got up and all I did was shift in my chair and it was back with a vengence.  It  hurts to breathe, turn my head, sit, walk, twist ... oh, okay, just think about moving and it takes my breath away.The problem with this besides it hurts is I am prepping for my almost six year old son's b-day, my husband's b-day and I have a friend coming for a visit the end of the month.  I have tons to do and I can't do anything like this.I would appreciate if anyone would consider sending me Reiki and I would be more than glad to return the favor.  I love the practice and experiences I have.  Smile

sounds like stress affraid

Take a deep breath if you can
    and take one day at a time. sunny

Reiki sent flower

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Stardust

Post by Stardust on Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:24 am

chi_solas wrote:
    Stardust wrote:I need a little help and hate to ask, but I am in so much pain and debilitated by it.  I suffer from a chronic illness and use reiki daily (several times) along with meditation, diet, and supplements to help me cope.  I have been having an on and off problem with a muscle spasm under my shoulderblade these past few days.  I have sent reiki to that spot, used heat on it, took extra magnesium (thinking maybe I am deficient), massaged it, used essential oils on it, and even broke done and took an OTC anti-inflammatory.  It does as it wants.  It was gone this morning when I got up and all I did was shift in my chair and it was back with a vengence.  It  hurts to breathe, turn my head, sit, walk, twist ... oh, okay, just think about moving and it takes my breath away.The problem with this besides it hurts is I am prepping for my almost six year old son's b-day, my husband's b-day and I have a friend coming for a visit the end of the month.  I have tons to do and I can't do anything like this.I would appreciate if anyone would consider sending me Reiki and I would be more than glad to return the favor.  I love the practice and experiences I have.  Smile

sounds like stress affraid

Take a deep breath if you can
    and take one day at a time. sunny

Reiki sent flower
    Could be stress with a new way to show itself to me.  lol  The heat had kept me down for three days and today I was feeling good and looking forward to getting something done and the cramp raised it's ugly again after being gone for almost a day.  Will be working with an anti-stress meditation later.  :)Thanks for the reiki.  Much appreciated.
    Stardust

Feeling better.

Post by Stardust on Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:34 am

I did a nice meditation for stress last night and continued with Reiki and magnesium.  Finally this afternoon the cramp stopped.  I am just a little sore and that is so much more bearable.  Thanks to those who helped me along.
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas on Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:39 am

Reiki Blessings to all. sunny flower

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:15 am