Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

2 posters

"Heart Offering" Reiki Clinic

Dragonfly
    Dragonfly
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

"Heart Offering" Reiki Clinic Empty "Heart Offering" Reiki Clinic

Post by Dragonfly Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:58 pm

I will be at Lotus of Life Chiropractic on Saturday, April 18 from 1-4 pm to provide Reiki on a donation-only basis. Recipients will receive 20-25 minutes of Reiki in a soothing setting with music and aromatherapy. If you’ve never had energy work done, this is a great opportunity to experience it, while being mindful of your budget. I try to offer a low-cost or donation-only Reiki healing clinic in the Atlanta area at least once a month.

Space is limited. To sign up for a time slot, contact Dana Young via email (danalisayoungATgoogle.com) or at 678-640-6146.

Lotus of Life Chiropractic is located at:

103 N. McDonough Street
    Decatur, GA 30030
    KelleyB
    KelleyB
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

"Heart Offering" Reiki Clinic Empty Re: "Heart Offering" Reiki Clinic

Post by KelleyB Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:46 am

great idea - I do that once in a while but at least twice a year in the Cultivate Centre Dublin - www.cultivate.ie - there's usually a health & yoga day, and I get a few people together and do half hour 'taster' treatments for a nominal fee....just to cover costs and give people a chance to experience reiki who may not have thought about it / had an opportunity
    Dragonfly
    Dragonfly
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Post by Dragonfly Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:01 am

Thanks Kelley! I've been doing low-cost/donation Reiki clinics for almost a year now and they are usually well-attended. Sometimes people come once and I never hear from them again but I do have a number of regulars who sign up as soon as I send out the notice. I don't know of anyone in the Atlanta area who is doing something similar, which is kind of surprising to me.
    KelleyB
    KelleyB
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

"Heart Offering" Reiki Clinic Empty leading by example...

Post by KelleyB Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:17 am

live it, and others too will follow....that's why I love Marianne Williamsons quote so much - the one that Nelson Mandella used in his inaugural speech in 1994....

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.

It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.

We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?

You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you.

We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone.

And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.

As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:24 pm