Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

3 posters

What kind of book is special taht I can get my brother?

sohel2010
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

What kind of book is special taht I can get my brother? Empty What kind of book is special taht I can get my brother?

Post by sohel2010 Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:30 pm

I'm using my G-Mas answer thing for now.

Re: Question above
    My brother just turned 13. I want to get him something special for his B-Day. So I am pitching in on surfing lessons for him. I want to get him a special book or something that will help him with a challenge/s throughout life. Or something on the proper way to treat a girl. We are of Christian religion by the way if that helps.

Edited by Bridget 7/26/2010
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

What kind of book is special taht I can get my brother? Empty Re: What kind of book is special taht I can get my brother?

Post by chi_solas Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:55 pm

sohel2010, you might want to gift
    your brother with a Reiki session.
    That is a wonderful way to help him
    open up to the Universe as he enters
    into the world of puberty. sunny
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

What kind of book is special taht I can get my brother? Empty Re: What kind of book is special taht I can get my brother?

Post by Milarepa Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:48 am

sohel, please don't re-edit topics that staff have already edited. doing so would lead to a ban. thankyou.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:00 pm