Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

3 posters

The Reiki Principles Song (in Japanese)

Rlei_ki
    Rlei_ki
    Senior member/Forum Promoter
    Senior member/Forum Promoter

The Reiki Principles Song (in Japanese) Empty The Reiki Principles Song (in Japanese)

Post by Rlei_ki Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:28 am

In another topic The Reiki Principles Song (in German) I posted a link to Die Reiki-Lebensregeln (The Reiki "Life Rules")
    - sung in German by Annette Rohrbach, accompanied by Henner Rohrbach on guitar.

This time (yes, anyone reading the title of this post will have guessed), here is a link to a version of The Reiki Principles Song, sung in Japanese, by Takahashi-san - apparently one of Hiroshi Doi's Master-level students:

"Gokai Song"

Colin
    Colin
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

The Reiki Principles Song (in Japanese) Empty Re: The Reiki Principles Song (in Japanese)

Post by Colin Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:10 am

I quite like it, actually! Smile

Thanks for sharing, James!
    LightChild
    LightChild
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

The Reiki Principles Song (in Japanese) Empty Re: The Reiki Principles Song (in Japanese)

Post by LightChild Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:40 am

Very gentle song Smile Thank you James! I have it already on my Ipod... I mentioned in another topic that we could make a reiki song with Colin Wink and the Idea is here... cheers

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:10 pm