Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

4 posters

Kuji-in Seminar

Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Kuji-in Seminar Empty Kuji-in Seminar

Post by Milarepa Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:20 am

hiya Folks,
    Here's something exciting for you UK people! Spiritually enlightened MAster, Francois Lepine is travelling from Canada to Chester, England, for a seminar on Kuji-in. From his site:

Kuji-In is a ritual process that encourages the development of body, mind and spirit. It enhances the nervous system, endocrine system, energy channels of the body, mental abilities, comprehension, quickness of body and mind, and open the doors on great spiritual depth. It involves the combination of many tools to focus all of the practitioner’s attention: hand gesture, spoken words, mental visualization, philosophic contemplation, focus points on the body.

Source: http://www.kujiin.com/index.php

The course is: 27 November at 10:00 - 28 November at 17:00 at Full Circle Martial Arts, Chester.

i'm going myself, so maybe i'll meet ya there!

warmest wishes
    Wayne
    Colin
    Colin
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Kuji-in Seminar Empty Re: Kuji-in Seminar

Post by Colin Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:09 am

Couldn't see the link to this course on the web page, Wayne...how much is it?
    Smile
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:27 am

ahh, i'd hoped you'd be interested!

These guys are running it: http://www.horindojo.co.uk/contact.php

Or contact Francois people: uk@mahavajra.be

i sent you facebook invite.

I have to say, that my own experience of Kuji-in (i've been initiated0 are quite intense! However, with Francois there i expect things to be mach force! Also, Francopis said to me i have ot be ready to be shown my arrogance, and my ego will react to this consciousness.

for that reason alone it should be a laugh. watching the effect me, mr. ego has!

Kuji-in Seminar 564490
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:10 pm

Colin & I are going. Anyone else? c/mon!
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:45 am

Milarepa wrote:Colin & I are going. Anyone else? c/mon!

If I lived in the UK I'd join ya.
    Come Saturday other folks
    may just show up Kuji-in Seminar 158903
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:17 am

yeah, i know there's been some other interest via the forum, besides Colin. not sure whom though!
    Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Lambs-Wool Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:44 pm

hiya Wayne Smile

now, that you are returning back after attending the Kuji-in seminar, we would love to have your say about what exactly Kuji-in is, and how brilliantly it sits with another great thing called Reiki Smile

take care buddy

salman
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:17 pm

will do buddy! I'll write an article on it today, both for here and the CPP fanpage!
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:43 am

I've been practising Kuji-in on & off for the last couple of years. As some of you know, personal circumstances meant my family & I moved back to England, only a few weeks ago. Once i came back, i happened to find out that the very person's technqiues i've been using to study, was to come to the UK! Invited by Sensei Ian Thomas, of Full Circle Martial arts, Chester.

To be honest, with my whole family moving country only weeks before, and so near Christmas, i really didn't have the available money to go. I'm certain Maha (Francois Lepine) sensed this, for he invited me as his guest nonetheless. to stay with him and one of his advanced students, Raphael, waive my course fee, and even brought me to restaurants at every meal. A very, very kind & generous man. i'll be sure to send him a donation very soon!

Francois Lepine, or Maha, as we call him, is most definitely not the stereotypical spiritual master. I've been on a spiritual path all my life, i'm now 36. I've been fortunate to meet some very exceptional people. Through this, and my studies, i've came to a conclusion about Maha. I realise this might seem back to front, but i want to let others know my own, personal opinion of things. So bear with me, haha! I can say, with some degree of certainty, that Maha has little or no hang ups. In fact, he is so comfortable with expressing the open, true, Maha, that it in fact can make people uncomfortable. He made me feel uncomfortable many times. This though, is his teaching style. He will create a situation in another, that will make one feel they have no option but to confront that within them that needs confronting. Maha told me, that the seminar will challenge me, and my ego. Which was true. What is also true, is that at times, it initially seemed to me that he was arrogant, prideful, egotistical, etc. However, what i actually experienced was more to do with ME, than with any way i perceived him to be. It is me that has the hang-ups. This is why i expereinced these reactions. It's why Maha teaches this way. It's also, although not common, is isn't unheard of, for spiritually enlightened people to seem this way. After all, the benchmark between enlightened people, and the rest of us, is us, society. As Krishnamurti once said: It is amazing how sane we are judged, by how well we are adapted to an insane society. So of course, as a member of this crazy society, and not enlightened, it's perhaps not surprising i thought at times this guy was full of it! Haha!

Okay. Kuji-in. Personally, Kuji-in has for me, and CPP, our main interest. I write that singular, as all our interests are one. Spirituality, and Personal Protection, as is taught within CPP, is about enjoying our practice. It could be suggested that enlightenment can come from such things, though we at CPP make no claim to foster that within another. Kuji-in came from the Indian sub-continent, to China, and Japan. Made somewhat famous by folks within Ninjitsu. with diligent practice, it will produce supernatural experiences. However, these really are side-issues for the practice.

I was deeply honoured, to suddenely be asked to sit in front of Maha. There i recieved initiation as a Teacher/Priest of his Buddhist order. As an added bonus, i also recieved initiation with the nine Kuji-in. Things have really not been the same again. Feeling the urge to speak to someone more in-depth about this, i ordered a takeaway late last night, woke the missus (to get in her good books), and spoke with her about my feelings, well into the early hours of the morning. I'd spoke with Maha, about being a teacher/priest. I'd not felt ready to become a part of an organised group again. I was familiar with buddhism, New Kadampa, Tibetan. Maha reassured me that there is no real rules or requirements placed on me. What this did mean for me though, was that i was now permitted to teach Kuji-in, or any of his other practices. I plan to make this a part of CPP, taught in a non-religious way of course.

Some amazinly simple, yet profoundly intense technqiues were taught. I'm still processing a lot if it. And this was only the introduction! Maha has an ability to respond to the energy of any seminar group he with. Things were turned up a little for us. There were expereinced healers, and first class martial artists there. Even so, it was still challenging, yet incredibly worthwhile. To para-phrase from Maha, try the course if you want. If you go away never to use the techniques again, that's cool. My own opinion, i that i personally only ever evolved when i had to challenge myself. Maha gives one the opportunity to do that.

Although Maha gave me this course as a gift, his personal investment in me, don't assume i'm saying these things because of that. My opinion can't be bought. It is true, to me, Maha did seem an asshole at times, and i was uncomfortable also. He was like this for a reason though. It's enabled me to look at my reactions, and address things within myself that needed much sorting out. i'm very, very, thankful fo that. And deeply honoured to have his love. It's reciprocated.

And yes Maha, i feel appeniss! Haha!

Stay Safe

Wayne

Footnote: This was my first chance to finally meet a solid freind, confidant, and advisor, our very own Colin! It was really great to finally meet one another. Haha, we'd a little chuckle yesterday. Maha asked the Reiki folks to do Reiki on teh martial artists. So, i was doing Reiki, and Maha said to me, 'Winn, (as he calls me) concentrate on your base chakra'. Well i nearly had had a heart attack! anyone who knows me here, will know my view on chakras being included in Reiki. didn't i say in this topic at the start, it would challenge my ego! Well it sure did! Me & Colin had a good chuckle bout it anyhow! Haha

Kuji-in Seminar Phto0010

Kuji-in Seminar Phto0011

Kuji-in Seminar Phto0012
    Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Lambs-Wool Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:13 pm

hiya Wayne Smile

thanks for your detailed insight of the kuji-in seminar... you've spoken out quite loud on it, maybe it is a result of reactions of your 'ego' that became challenged in the process lol!

Wayne wrote:
    n fact, he is so comfortable with expressing the open, true, Maha, that it in fact can make people uncomfortable. He made me feel uncomfortable many times. This though, is his teaching style. He will create a situation in another, that will make one feel they have no option but to confront that within them that needs confronting. Maha told me, that the seminar will challenge me, and my ego. Which was true. What is also true, is that at times, it initially seemed to me that he was arrogant, prideful, egotistical, etc. However, what i actually experienced was more to do with ME, than with any way i perceived him to be. It is me that has the hang-ups. This is why i expereinced these reactions. It's why Maha teaches this way.

now that is a beautiful narrative of gimmicks involved in learning/training with spiritual teachers... i have been to two spiritual teachers in my life for learning/training, and i endorse that the moment we step in their door, we must leave the ego outside Smile however, it is also true that our ego never leaves us so easily!

Wayne wrote:
    Some amazinly simple, yet profoundly intense technqiues were taught. I'm still processing a lot if it. And this was only the introduction! Maha has an ability to respond to the energy of any seminar group he with. Things were turned up a little for us. There were expereinced healers, and first class martial artists there. Even so, it was still challenging, yet incredibly worthwhile. To para-phrase from Maha, try the course if you want. If you go away never to use the techniques again, that's cool. My own opinion, i that i personally only ever evolved when i had to challenge myself. Maha gives one the opportunity to do that.

as far as i have studied from Kuji-in manual, it is an inspiring deep path to start on with... i have only so far tried the energy exercises and breathing techniques it teaches, and really been benefited a lot from them... kuji-in gives a big boost for physical energies and is a nice supplement for athletes, professional games-men and martial artists....

now that you have been initiated as kuji–in master, we all here on RLL warmly welcome this new feather in your fat hat Smile and anticipate that you keep sharing your experiences with us, as before !

warm regards

salman
    Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Lambs-Wool Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:21 pm

Wayne wrote:Footnote: This was my first chance to finally meet a solid freind, confidant, and advisor, our very own Colin! It was really great to finally meet one another. Haha, we'd a little chuckle yesterday. Maha asked the Reiki folks to do Reiki on teh martial artists. So, i was doing Reiki, and Maha said to me, 'Winn, (as he calls me) concentrate on your base chakra'. Well i nearly had had a heart attack! anyone who knows me here, will know my view on chakras being included in Reiki. didn't i say in this topic at the start, it would challenge my ego! Well it sure did! Me & Colin had a good chuckle bout it anyhow! Haha

i don't know how, but your passage above has so wonderfully resonated with a similar quote by Richard Gordon in his QT:Supercharging Manual where he describes meeting a spiritually elevated lady who had the ability of 'seeing' energies of others. so, in a way, this is an endorsement that certain specific individuals can be seen to have possessed remarkable powers of not only feeling energies, rather seeing energies!

i know your 'robust' view about chakras within reiki, and your recent passage has come to my big amazement.... sure, i can see that your ego has indeed been 'challanged' lol!

keep the elevation!!

love

salman
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:36 pm

Lambs-Wool wrote:hiya Wayne Smile

thanks for your detailed insight of the kuji-in seminar... you've spoken out quite loud on it, maybe it is a result of reactions of your 'ego' that became challenged in the process lol!

sometimes i do try to be honest, haha!

Lambs-Wool wrote:
    as far as i have studied from Kuji-in manual, it is an inspiring deep path to start on with... i have only so far tried the energy exercises and breathing techniques it teaches, and really been benefited a lot from them... kuji-in gives a big boost for physical energies and is a nice supplement for athletes, professional games-men and martial artists....

Yeah, that's the qigong part, the breathing, etc. Kuji-in does help martial artists also though.

Lambs-Wool wrote:
    i know your 'robust' view about chakras within reiki, and your recent passage has come to my big amazement.... sure, i can see that your ego has indeed been 'challanged' lol!

I've never said chakras shouldn't be used within Reiki. What i've said is a person is free to use anything in their personal practice they wish, however chakras were never a part of Reiki.

The laugh was on me, cause i don't use chakras within Reiki practice, yet was being asked to. Anyhow, he was my teacher there, so i done as he asked. Don't tell anyone though, haha!

warmest wishes
    Wayne

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:48 pm