Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

+6
queen of clean
fshortt
Rlei_ki
Lambs-Wool
Colin
LightBody
10 posters

Most Powerful Reiki Attunement

Poll

What is the most powerful Reiki Attunement?

[ 4 ]
    Most Powerful Reiki Attunement Bar_left50%Most Powerful Reiki Attunement Bar_right [50%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Most Powerful Reiki Attunement Bar_left50%Most Powerful Reiki Attunement Bar_right [50%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Most Powerful Reiki Attunement Bar_left0%Most Powerful Reiki Attunement Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 8
    LightBody
    LightBody
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Most Powerful Reiki Attunement Empty Most Powerful Reiki Attunement

Post by LightBody Wed May 04, 2011 6:13 pm

What do you feel is the most powerfully transformative Reiki attunement?
    Level 1?
    Level 2?
    Level 3?
    Something more???

Colin
    Colin
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Most Powerful Reiki Attunement Empty Re: Most Powerful Reiki Attunement

Post by Colin Wed May 04, 2011 6:43 pm

I think that the first Reiki attunements you receive are the most transformative because they literally transform someone from someone who is not on a Reiki path into someone who is! Smile

Level 1 gives you the ability to practice Reiki, which is truly transformative.

It is the degree of dedication to the practice of Reiki that determines how powerful that transformation will be.

Attunements at the other levels, in my opinion, re-enforce what you received at level 1 and mark points on your journey where you have progressed in your knowledge and experience. They indicate that you now have more techniques and knowledge through which further experience and progress along the Reiki path may be obtained.

Smile
    Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Lambs-Wool Wed May 04, 2011 7:21 pm

a good question/poll Smile

reiki is sure transformative, but the transformation process is not as sudden (although seeds have been sown right in the first attunement for that). Probably, level one would bring about transformation on a most subtle level ?

the word powerful in context of transformative ability of an attunee, also needs discussions. what would be powerful if it transforms me in my inner side as against what would be powerful if it transforms me as a better-equipped practitioner as far as client needs are concerned ? in later, probably level 2 would be most powerful since it equips with active use of symbols as per situation.

again though, Smile , personal development of a reiki practitioner touches new areas when he is attuned with light showering of DKM. so it is powerful too scratch

just little thoughts on the un-encompassable aspect of transformative potentials of reiki attunements Smile

take care

salman
    Rlei_ki
    Rlei_ki
    Senior member/Forum Promoter

Post by Rlei_ki Wed May 04, 2011 9:14 pm

Lambs-Wool wrote:
    the word powerful in context of transformative ability of an attunee, also needs discussions.

Yes Salman, a valid point Smile

I know many who would rate the 'powerfulness' of an attunement/initiation simply based on the intensity of clearing (i.e. 'healing crisis') it induced.

Lambs-Wool wrote:... probably level 2 would be most powerful since it equips with active use of symbols as per situation.

And for a great many students, just as Colin says, the level 1 initiation / attunement(s) may be felt to be the strongest.

Especially so if the student is new to energywork - as level 1 brings many physical level transformations - not least of which is the sudden intensity of heat radiating from the hands.

Compared to level 1, I feel level 2 initiation brings on more subtle changes (yet at the same time more profound)

Lambs-Wool wrote:
    again though, Smile , personal development of a reiki practitioner touches new areas when he is attuned with light showering of DKM. so it is powerful too scratch

even more subtle (and more profound)Smile

And [at the risk of someone - Salman - splitting this off as a separate topic Laughing ] if I may take a different perspective on Buck's original question

Buck wrote:What do you feel is the most powerfully transformative Reiki attunement?

IMO, the one you are performing in any given moment Smile
    Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Lambs-Wool Thu May 05, 2011 9:23 pm

Smile thanks James, it of course leads us to another separate discussion that what effects (IMO) reiki attunement produces on the master performing it..... i guess this area has not yet been touched for discussions....

an invitation to share thoughts by all masters here Smile

take care

salman
    fshortt
    fshortt

Post by fshortt Fri May 06, 2011 4:35 am

Salman and James, I agree fully! Very good and decisive points. Thanks

f
    queen of clean
    queen of clean

Post by queen of clean Fri May 06, 2011 6:54 pm

flower
    for me rieki 2 was the most transformative
    reiki 1 was the spiritual beginning for me, offering me a way of learning about myself and guiding me to where my path needed to deviate to bring me closer to where i needed to be
    but reiki2 (6months later) was actually a physical transformation i felt the attunement and i loved it (i could repeat it every day!) possibly because i knew by this time that this was where i needed to be. queen
    Dokasan
    Dokasan

Post by Dokasan Fri May 13, 2011 5:02 am

Excellent questions Smile

Level 1 was transformative as others have mentioned, mine was felt at the physical and emotional levels. A friend of mine shares with all her students that "the person you were prior to the class will be different than the person you will be after the class". Some folks may find that scary, but learning Reiki can change you.

I was anticipating something to happen at level 2 - but not much did and I was disappointed. At the Western Master Level - after the class was meditation night and one intuitive attendees indicated there was a 'glow' around me.

It has been my experience that with each attunement/reiju that I now receive from my teachers it seems to deepen my connection to the source from which Reiki comes. Have I attained enlightenment, no- I don't think so, but I really feel that I am at least on the path.
    Thanks for the question/poll.
    Pachamama

Post by Pachamama Tue May 17, 2011 12:24 am

For me, Levels 2 and 3 were the most powerful in terms of spiritual awareness and experience. Level 1 didn't do a whole lot for me, perhaps that was because I had already been involved in spiritual healing for a few years prior to that attunement?!? ( I have no idea) but level 2 blew my mind...it was a wonderful experience I had a profound opening of my heart, was enveloped in waves of Light and Bliss and tears just flowed uncontrobally down my cheeks! Incredible! level 3 was similar.

chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Tue May 17, 2011 1:30 am

I had a few Reiki sessions during my healing journey.
    A few months after my healing I decided i wanted to
    learn Reiki so that I could help others. Each level
    attunement supported my spiritual needs. The Reiki
    principles re-enforced the power of Reiki. Most Powerful Reiki Attunement 850837 bounce heart smiley
    Reikijim
    Reikijim

Post by Reikijim Tue May 17, 2011 10:03 am

Hi,

Levels 1 and 2 brought about the most noticeable immediate changes in my perceptions of self and the world around me. I came to the conclusion a while back, that for me personally, level 3 was the most subtle, and came to instill changes in me over a longer period of time...level 2 was where i struggled, and was uncomfortable for a bit...

Really....If we don`t wait a considerable amount of time, like a year between initiations, then how do we know where one ends and the other begins?

It`s really hard to say, once I give it thought. They don`t do the same things....so it`s hard to compare...they were all powerful, with different flavours I suppose...

Jim

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:24 am