Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

5 posters

Reiki Learning Lounge Meetups

Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Reiki Learning Lounge Meetups Empty Reiki Learning Lounge Meetups

Post by Milarepa Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:26 pm

The idea of members having some kind of get together was first made by Sharon some time ago. Since then, Colin & I have met, Sharon & Colin have met, and i'm to spend some quality time with Ben this weekend. With Sharon repeating her suggestion recently, the staff have decided to discuss this. We feel it is another option to help bond our forum together.

Geographically, it will of course be hard for many to meet. The idea behind this section is to provide a forum specific platform in which members of our own forum community might be able to arrange meetups, gatherings, and also provide comments, photos, even videos of it.

Whether it's an idea of a little get together, or indeed some form of larger gathering, place suggestions in your own specific topic.
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Reiki Learning Lounge Meetups Empty Re: Reiki Learning Lounge Meetups

Post by chi_solas Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:12 am

Milarepa wrote:The idea of members having some kind of get together was first made by Sharon some time ago. Since then, Colin & I have met, Sharon & Colin have met, and i'm to spend some quality time with Ben this weekend. With Sharon repeating her suggestion recently, the staff have decided to discuss this. We feel it is another option to help bond our forum together.

Geographically, it will of course be hard for many to meet. The idea behind this section is to provide a forum specific platform in which members of our own forum community might be able to arrange meetups, gatherings, and also provide comments, photos, even videos of it.

Whether it's an idea of a little get together, or indeed some form of larger gathering, place suggestions in your own specific topic.

This is a great idea thanks to Sharon. cheers

I did meet RLL member Lee Ann thru
    Reiki4. Don't have a picture. sunny

There's an idea I wish I had tapped
    into, a Reiki certificate presentation
    picture flower
    Pachamama

Post by Pachamama Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:18 pm

I'm sure I'm not the only one who's thought of this, but bring it on!! I look forward to an annual get together..... cheers perhaps friends in different countries could meet up the same weekend? and we could all be together in Spirit! jocolor

Bridget, I think a Reiki certificate presentation picture is a wonderful idea, I've noticed one or two teachers doing that now, maybe I'll get one this weekend, maybe I'll get a pic of me and Tadao clinking pint glasses, ( I believe he doesn't mind a lager or two) ahaha..
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:28 pm

you training this weekend in jikiden? let us know how it goes.
    Pachamama

Post by Pachamama Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:52 pm

Yep! I'm really looking forward to it, go up to Edinburgh Friday , back Tuesday evening..I'll let you know how it goes,( within the boundaries of what I can share of course)... Very Happy
    Colin
    Colin
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by Colin Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:35 am

Pachamama wrote:Yep! I'm really looking forward to it, go up to Edinburgh Friday , back Tuesday evening..I'll let you know how it goes,( within the boundaries of what I can share of course)... Very Happy

...and we'll be watching to make sure you don't overstep those boundaries! mwah ha ha!
    Suspect

Seriously, I am sure you will enjoy it - and there is indeed every chance you will be able to get a photo of you and Tadao sensei clinking beer glasses! Smile

You will also be able to have a photo of you receiving your certificate from Tadao sensei. Please give him (and Rika) my best wishes!

cheers
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:22 am

exciting times ahead then! Always great to see another new turn on someones journey!
    Pachamama

Post by Pachamama Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:56 am

exciting times indeed!! cheers and I will pass on your best wishes Colin Cool
    Rlei_ki
    Rlei_ki
    Senior member/Forum Promoter
    Senior member/Forum Promoter

Post by Rlei_ki Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:02 am

Pachamama wrote:Yep! I'm really looking forward to it, go up to Edinburgh ... Very Happy

- as in: "Auld Reekie"

for some new Reiki...
    Pachamama

Post by Pachamama Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:21 am

'auld reekie' how very dare you! I'll have you know I bathe daily!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:08 pm