Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

knock me down with a feather!!

Pachamama

knock me down with a feather!!

Post by Pachamama on Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:14 am

I'm stunned! my 14 year old daughter has just piled upstairs into my room and asked me for a meditation cd..and some books on how to harness inner power and energy!!

I'm still in shock ahahah...she's just been watching Avatar the last air bender again so i guess this was her inspiration.... Shocked although I've been involved in healing and energy work for 15 years, I've never pushed my knowledge or experience or interests onto my kids..I've always thought that if they ever become interested in matters of the spirit they'll find their own way. guess that day has just arrived for my daughter. She asked me to point out some specific meditations in a book that she thought I thought would be helpful to her....but instead I said it's better for her to look through it herself and find something that appeals.

I'm still absolutely shocked!!!!! very pleasantly though cheers
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Re: knock me down with a feather!!

Post by chi_solas on Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:20 pm

Pachamama wrote:I'm stunned! my 14 year old daughter has just piled upstairs into my room and asked me for a meditation cd..and some books on how to harness inner power and energy!!

I'm still in shock ahahah...she's just been watching Avatar the last air bender again so i guess this was her inspiration.... Shocked although I've been involved in healing and energy work for 15 years, I've never pushed my knowledge or experience or interests onto my kids..I've always thought that if they ever become interested in matters of the spirit they'll find their own way. guess that day has just arrived for my daughter. She asked me to point out some specific meditations in a book that she thought I thought would be helpful to her....but instead I said it's better for her to look through it herself and find something that appeals.

I'm still absolutely shocked!!!!! very pleasantly though cheers

After the shock passes,
    enjoy the experience. You must be
    one proud Mother .

queen of clean

Post by queen of clean on Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:53 pm

flower
    My daughter had her reiki 1 attunement when she was 11 and it's been beneficial in helping her to ease the pain she has on a ongoing basis. at the moment she's interested in learning meditation, her own choice as I'm not very good at that. My son who's 12 is interested in crystals, having crystal healing and oracle cards, I guess even though I don't make a big deal of my interest they do pick up on things and if it strikes a cord with them an interest grows.
    queen

Pachamama

Post by Pachamama on Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:24 am

aye! I'm so glad things are starting to strike a chord Very Happy actually I'm thinking about learning the attunement process so as to offer it to my daughter.....I think she'd love it! actually I think I need to start a new thread about this very thing......

hehe, ladies motherhood brings many wonderful surprises, aint life grand! alien

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:14 pm