Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

2 posters

More People Died From the Swine Flu Vaccine than Swine Flu!

chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

More People Died From the Swine Flu Vaccine than Swine Flu! Empty More People Died From the Swine Flu Vaccine than Swine Flu!

Post by chi_solas Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:43 pm

According to DR Mercola,this is NOT the First Swine Flu Panic...... he say's

My guess is that you can expect to see a lot of panic over this issue in the near future. But the key is to remain calm -- this isn't the first time the public has been warned about swine flu. The last time was in 1976, right before I entered medical school and I remember it very clearly. It resulted in the massive swine flu vaccine campaign.

Do you happen to recall the result of this massive campaign?

Within a few months, claims totaling $1.3 billion had been filed by victims who had suffered paralysis from the vaccine. The vaccine was also blamed for 25 deaths.

However, several hundred people developed crippling Guillain-Barré Syndrome after they were injected with the swine flu vaccine. Even healthy 20-year-olds ended up as paraplegics.

And the swine flu pandemic itself? It never materialized.

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

full article by DR Mercola

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2009/04/29/Swine-Flu.aspx

thehungrycaterpillar
    thehungrycaterpillar

More People Died From the Swine Flu Vaccine than Swine Flu! Empty Re: More People Died From the Swine Flu Vaccine than Swine Flu!

Post by thehungrycaterpillar Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:39 am

..... Even healthy 20-year-olds ended up as paraplegics.

Devastating and Horrible!
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

More People Died From the Swine Flu Vaccine than Swine Flu! Empty Re: More People Died From the Swine Flu Vaccine than Swine Flu!

Post by chi_solas Fri May 01, 2009 12:53 pm

I find it interesting that the news
    media spent so much news time on the
    flu issue. It was given so much hype
    and then they told people to be calm.
    When they began to shut down schools
    were no one had been infected and
    parents where scrambling for childcare
    so they could go to work. The news media
    began to soften their reporting and then
    finger pointing started such as the VP
    making a statement about not flying due
    to germs being passed in confined space
    on subways. Did he mention elevators? Then
    the airlines got upset and the domino
    effect set in. It seems like this flu got
    a new name so people would not stop buying
    pork. The saga continues as they quarantined
    passengers who registered as having a fever.
    The news media kept searching, looking for
    people who might have this flu reporting even
    when it was not confirmed here in Spencer MA
    they found two suspicious cases that turned out
    negative. The media was like arun away train
    trying to catch the swine flu that turned into
    H1N1.

sunny
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Fri May 01, 2009 1:45 pm

I just got this in my email "afraid of swine flu

Dear Bridget,

This is a good time to use your head--and your hands.

First your hands. Place them on your body and breathe. Keeping yourself balanced keeps your immunity high. If you've fallen away from your daily Reiki self-treatment, start again. Don't have the confidence that you can do it alone? Meet up with a Reiki buddy, visit a local Reiki circle, or schedule an appointment with a Reiki pro. Today. Your self-care is preventative medicine.

Once you're calm, you can use your head more effectively. Think this challenge through. Make smart decisions that support your well-being. Many small choices each day add up to make a difference. Go to bed a little earlier, eat a few more veggies, walk a flight of stairs (or two), keep your bowels regular (70% of your immune system is in your gut), chew your food, choose sweets other than white sugar. And if you feel run down, don't assume you'll slough it off. Take action right away.

What action can you take? Beyond an extra long Reiki session, we all have our own ways of getting back to balance. A few of my favorites:

a comfortably hot bath (just to break a sweat),
    homeopathic gelsemium,
    essential oils such as lavender,
    Zand's Insure Herbal (I dose high to start),
    chamomile tea.
    Today we have the best drugs, the best science, and the best public health systems ever. We have amazing communication. And you have your practice (which brings us back to your hands).

We also have the Precepts. Today only, do not worry. Worry creates more stress and lowers immunity. Daily practice makes it possible to put the lid on it. When we're not worried, our steadiness radiates to others and helps them not to worry, and to take appropriate actions instead.

Still don't get how toxic worry is to you and the world around you? Read Dread: How Fear and Fantasy have Fueled Epidemics from the Black Death to the Avian Flu by Philip Alcabes.

I'm enjoying teaching First degree Reiki in the yearlong Urban Zen Integrative Therapists training program. On Monday, May 18, I'll join Donna Karan, Dr. Christiane Northrup, Rodney Yee, Colleen Saidman, and other faculty at the Urban Zen All Day Intensive Integrative Therapies for Care Providers--Caring for Ourselves and Others at the Yoga Journal Conference in NYC.

Tai Sophia Institute in Laurel, MD has scheduled two events in June:

3 Secrets of a Medical Reiki Master, Friday, June 26, 6:30-8:30 PM

Communicating Reiki Workshop, Saturday, June 27, 10 AM-5:30 PM

Please visit my new website--my blog will launch any day now.

I hope to connect with you soon.
    Reiki blessings,

Pamela

Pamela Miles | Reiki in Medicine | New York, NY
    This email was sent to info@reiki-support.com.
    thehungrycaterpillar
    thehungrycaterpillar

Post by thehungrycaterpillar Sat May 09, 2009 2:45 am

Guess what people,

I heard yesterday that a couple of neighbourhood schools had cases of the Swine Flu!!!
    Yippee yay, me!

I better start drinking purell and may be add some while stir frying and while making sandwiches!!

tongue

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:35 am