Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

4 posters

Process for Sunday Share -- How do you do it?

Arabella
    Arabella

Process for Sunday Share -- How do you do it? Empty Process for Sunday Share -- How do you do it?

Post by Arabella Mon May 04, 2009 3:09 am

Here's the process I used today:

I wrote the names on paper and drew the four traditional symbols on and around them. I set intention with each of the symbols and meditated on each of the names for a few moments to feel the connection with each. Then I held the paper between my hands and let the energy flow for about 15 minutes. I also set the intention for each to receive according to their needs.

I thought it might be of some value to explain my process, although that changes from one day to the next depending on what feels right on a given day.

There are endless ways to do this, of course. I've seen many methods for it, ranging from just taking a few moments to focus mentally on sending energy to "the Sunday Share list" while physically doing other things to conducting a distance session for each participant using a surrogate. What I'm saying is -- there's no right or wrong way. But it might be helpful for some to have a little more information.

If anyone else feels moved to share their process, that'd be great!

cheers

Last edited by Buck on Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 2010-07-21. Buck: Changing from Sticky to Normal topic.)
    Valia
    Valia

Process for Sunday Share -- How do you do it? Empty Re: Process for Sunday Share -- How do you do it?

Post by Valia Mon May 04, 2009 3:58 am

Hi all,
    I'm so new to reiki that I don't have a standard process...
    Today I memorized name and photo of each and then meditated about four-five minutes on each, visualizing name and image between my hands. My intention was for each to receive according to their needs.
    I hope I did it right and that you enjoyed it! Very Happy
    Valia
    Arabella
    Arabella

Process for Sunday Share -- How do you do it? Empty No right or wrong way

Post by Arabella Mon May 04, 2009 4:04 am

Valia, that sounds lovely! Some people may have standard methods but I think we often do it one way some times and another way other times.

Namaste!

Arabella
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Process for Sunday Share -- How do you do it? Empty Re: Process for Sunday Share -- How do you do it?

Post by chi_solas Mon May 04, 2009 7:15 am

Its great to finally see the share/exchange up and running.
    sunny Today I'm feeling harmonized and Balanced. sunny

Thanks to all flower
    Arabella
    Arabella

Post by Arabella Mon May 04, 2009 10:22 am

chi_solas wrote:Its great to finally see the share/exchange up and running.
    sunny Today I'm feeling harmonized and Balanced. sunny

Thanks to all flower

I know! The Sunday Share is a beautiful thing!

cheers
    vijaybali
    vijaybali

Process for Sunday Share -- How do you do it? Empty healing

Post by vijaybali Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:38 pm

Dear friend,

Today i will heal all of you at night

Thannks and Regards
    vj

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:06 pm