Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

3 posters

Reiki request for me

ankit
    ankit

Reiki request for me 	 Empty Reiki request for me

Post by ankit Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:57 am

I'm new here .. Embarassed and Just attuned to level 1, Just trying my best to learn more and more ...

Just found an article at reiki.org/reikinews/improvepractice.html

"Remember, to stay in balance and to keep your Reiki strong, you need to receive Reiki from others as well as give it. If this has been a problem for you, call a Reiki friend to suggest that both of you exchange Reiki treatments regularly or, better yet, locate a local Reiki support group where people meet to share Reiki treatments with each other and make a commitment to attend regularly. Reach out to others - it's the Reiki Way!"

I've never received reiki earlier Rolling Eyes
    I dont knw where to find a reiki friend but Yes!! this is the first reiki forum I ever joined and I knw someone will definitely send me reiki Very Happy

m not that gud buy yes, I'll return the same cheers

My Full Name: Ankit Rawat
    Stay at: New Delhi, India
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Reiki request for me 	 Empty Re: Reiki request for me

Post by Milarepa Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:19 am

ankit wrote:I'm new here .. Embarassed and Just attuned to level 1, Just trying my best to learn more and more ...

Just found an article at reiki.org/reikinews/improvepractice.html

"Remember, to stay in balance and to keep your Reiki strong, you need to receive Reiki from others as well as give it. If this has been a problem for you, call a Reiki friend to suggest that both of you exchange Reiki treatments regularly or, better yet, locate a local Reiki support group where people meet to share Reiki treatments with each other and make a commitment to attend regularly. Reach out to others - it's the Reiki Way!"

I've never received reiki earlier Rolling Eyes
    I dont knw where to find a reiki friend but Yes!! this is the first reiki forum I ever joined and I knw someone will definitely send me reiki Very Happy

m not that gud buy yes, I'll return the same cheers

My Full Name: Ankit Rawat
    Stay at: New Delhi, India

Hi Ankit,

you're very welcome here! I'd suggest that there are alternative views to reiki.org . Great site that it is.

All that is needed post your training is you giving yourself time to experience Reiki, yourself. Everything you need is already here. There's nothing 'wrong' with seeking or receiving Reiki from others either. i'm just not a believer that Reiki shares are more important than personal Reiki treatments.

warmest wishes

Wayne

P.S. Please check your forum messages, regarding our reciprocal link policy.
    LightBody
    LightBody
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by LightBody Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:06 pm

Hi Ankit.

Welcome.

There's also a free online resource called The Distance Healing Network. It's full of Reiki volunteers who provide Reiki to those who request it.

The DHN can be found at:
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Love & Light,
    Kiyoshi

ankit
    ankit

Post by ankit Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:19 pm

@Milarepa - I'm doing 2-3 session of about 30-40 Minutes each daily to treat myself, I heal 7 Chakras!! Very Happy Very Happy I have seen in few threads that u love to read ... can u suggest me some books where i can get some more additional info! Thanks in Advance Very Happy

Thanks for the link @LightBody
    LightBody
    LightBody
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by LightBody Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:21 pm

Hi Ankit.

Most everything you can find in the books is freely available on the web.

Here are two very good websites that offer a lot of information about Reiki:

James Deacon Reiki Pages:

Rick Rivard Threshold Reiki

ankit
    ankit

Post by ankit Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:25 pm

Kewl!! Thanks for the quick reply!
    I guess aetw.org is banned in India, Not a prob I'll access it using Proxy :p cheers

Last edited by LightBody on Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : removed quote)
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:08 pm

ankit wrote:@Milarepa - I'm doing 2-3 session of about 30-40 Minutes each daily to treat myself, I heal 7 Chakras!! Very Happy Very Happy I have seen in few threads that u love to read ... can u suggest me some books where i can get some more additional info! Thanks in Advance Very Happy

I've asked the owner of AETW does he know any issues in India with his site. There may be a way to view his site still. I'll get back to you.

Warmest wishes

Wayne

Update: James knows of no issues. He get's correspondence from India regularly. Maybe you are using a work-based internet terminal, and they have a filter?

ankit
    ankit

Post by ankit Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:05 pm

Nah, I'm not using any kind of filter and My Firewall is off!! I have already tried the website using 2 Different ISP's but the problem still exists!!

Screenshot:
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The website is hosted on Free Server of 000webhost.com if I'm not wrong and this might be the problem!

If James want, I can Host His website for Free!! Sometimes, Free Hosting Company block various ISP's so as to reduce server load!
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:00 am

thank-you Ankit, that's a really nice offer. I know James is likely to be wrapping up his Reiki website, he'll be taking it down soon. Smile
    ankit
    ankit

Post by ankit Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:33 am

Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:48 am