Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

3 posters

what do you think

mike tyson

what do you think Empty what do you think

Post by mike tyson Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:01 am

Since most of my reiki is distance healing. I'm developing somewhat of a newer technique for me. I dont think that its purely reiki, however it seems to work.

What i do is I imagine yself as the recipient of the healing. I perform the ritual just as i would on someone else, but I'm doing it on myself. Then I send the spiritual energy out to the recipient.

For example if I'm doing a attunement. I start it out as giving my intention. I'd like to do an attunement with such and such person. However im using my body as a model for the intended recipient. When the attunement is over I send the energy to the person.

I then do the attunement just as if the person was right beside me or laying down in front of me. I do the grounding, the placement of the signs, the opening of the aura etc. Once I get through with the emplacement of the signs. I than exhale and send the spiritual energy to the recipient, ground him/ her, close their aura and give my thanks.

I'm not using my energy, just my body in place of the recipient. Once I send out the energy its all spiritual.
    Carina_NZ
    Carina_NZ

what do you think Empty Re: what do you think

Post by Carina_NZ Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:53 am

i think that if it works, then do that. Smile
    Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Lambs-Wool Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:41 pm

hi

you use yourself (or your body image) as surrogate for distant sessions. that is fairly good for healing sessions, but a word of caution is needed if you use your own body image as surrogate of the intended initiate... we have been told that during initiation intention is vital and major, but is not all.

if you could borrow a picture of the intended initiate and then do attunements using the picture as surrogate, it is a better practice.

if you could use video messenger so that you are seeing the person in video, and in live, this would be the best !

take care

salman
    mike tyson

Post by mike tyson Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:06 am

Lambs-Wool wrote:hi

you use yourself (or your body image) as surrogate for distant sessions. that is fairly good for healing sessions, but a word of caution is needed if you use your own body image as surrogate of the intended initiate... we have been told that during initiation intention is vital and major, but is not all.

if you could borrow a picture of the intended initiate and then do attunements using the picture as surrogate, it is a better practice.

if you could use video messenger so that you are seeing the person in video, and in live, this would be the bes

take care

salman

You see I've come to realize that not all situations are all the same, so I have a different technique for different occasion. If one doesn't seem to work I'll try something else. Even God said if something is right for you it will work, if not it won't and try something else.

Sometimes I'll use a surrogate, sometimes I'll just send energy out without a surrogate. For example, say like I just want to send someone some good vibes. I'll just say I'd like to raise my vibrations to the divine healing level and send some good vibes to such and such a person. Then I'll say the signs,exhale, and flick my fingers.

If a person of interest has a cold. I may start out with saying I'd like to raise my vibrations to the divine healing level and send either a healing reiki or healing energy to the intended person. Saying to myself I'd like to use the energy or reiki to help the person get over a cold.

If the cold isn't serious in nature I'll just use my first scenario, if it is .more acute such as if a person has mitigating circumstances such as asthma, copd. I'll use myself as a surrogate and indicate that where I place my hands on myself that is where I'd like to send the energy to the intended person.

Then I'll do a self reiki on myself, at the same time I'll be saying or thing to myself the cho coo rey, say hay ki, Hon Shaw zee sho nun every place where I place my hands. At the end of the session ,I'll exhale, flick my fingers and say the signs again, and meditate.

However I find I'm.most successful after I do a session, I'll do meditation.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:10 pm