Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

3 posters

A distance healing query

Susiep
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

A distance healing query Empty A distance healing query

Post by Susiep Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:25 am

Hi,
    I don't practise reiki a great deal but I recently did a distance healing for a friend who is quite ill, I had told him approximately what time I would be doing the healing and that although he didn't need to do anything if he wanted to he could find a quiet place to be at that time and just relax - I suggested that if he needed a focus for his thoughts to think about a time in his life when he was happy and healthy. I did the healing and the next day he contacted me asking if I had made his right hand shake - basically at around the end of the healing, when I was just relaxing and thinking of him he experienced quite violent shaking in his right hand, he said it wasn't particularly unpleasant but it freaked me out a bit and I am reluctant to do it again. I suggested to him that maybe toxins were leaving his body but I would interested to know what anyone else thinks.
    reikikat
    reikikat

A distance healing query Empty Re: A distance healing query

Post by reikikat Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:25 pm

Can you speak to the person who attuned you and trained you in Reiki? I've had my clients tell me interesting things that happen during a distant Reiki session but nothing like what you describe here.

Reikikat
    adelamarin
    adelamarin

Post by adelamarin Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:32 am

He may have a blockage in the meridians of the hand.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:53 pm