Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

5 posters

MY Reiki Master Teacher Attunement Experience!

kenwhite23
    kenwhite23
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

MY Reiki Master Teacher Attunement Experience! Empty MY Reiki Master Teacher Attunement Experience!

Post by kenwhite23 Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:49 pm

I just got attuned and did my self-healing. It was very amazing. When it started I didn’t really feel anything. What seemed almost instantaneously my crown chakra opened up and I had a splitting headache but the pain was manageable. Shortly after I felt what seemed like a cold wind blowing across my palms and up my arms slowly spreading into the rest of my body. As my chakras opened one by one I felt like I was getting lighter. The state of relaxment was amazing to say the least. At some point I am not sure when the cold wind like feeling changed to that of a cool white fire flowing and coursing through me. After this I started having very clear visualizations in my third eye. It started with swirling violet smoke filling me up and dancing about my body lifting me. After a while it changed into a Bright white light filling every inch of me and expanding from me to form a cocoon of sorts around me where it lifted me into the universe. I could see all the stars swirling at what felt a few feet above my head. Suddenly it formed a cone from the center and began to flow down into my body through the crown chakra and proceeded through the rest of my chakras and filled me up. Then just as quickly and strongly as the visualizations appeared they dissipated. As the overflowing cool flaming feeling dissipated it left my entire body vibrating very strongly. I felt several twitches of the muscle throughout this point in my hands and left leg. Finally the vibrations slowed to the point where I could no longer feel them and I started my Self-Healing. I can still feel the tingling in a few of my chakras but all in all the attunement was a beautiful and intense moment of my life that I will never forget. After finishing my self-healing and thanking the universe the world seems so much brighter and I can only imagine how wonderful I will feel thirty days from now.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and for letting me share this experience with you!

Love and Light,
    Kenneth White
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

MY Reiki Master Teacher Attunement Experience! Empty Re: MY Reiki Master Teacher Attunement Experience!

Post by chi_solas Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:59 pm

Wonderful experience cheers
    MY Reiki Master Teacher Attunement Experience! 307123 for sharing it flower

kenwhite23 wrote:I just got attuned and did my self-healing. It was very amazing. When it started I didn’t really feel anything. What seemed almost instantaneously my crown chakra opened up and I had a splitting headache but the pain was manageable. Shortly after I felt what seemed like a cold wind blowing across my palms and up my arms slowly spreading into the rest of my body. As my chakras opened one by one I felt like I was getting lighter. The state of relaxment was amazing to say the least. At some point I am not sure when the cold wind like feeling changed to that of a cool white fire flowing and coursing through me. After this I started having very clear visualizations in my third eye. It started with swirling violet smoke filling me up and dancing about my body lifting me. After a while it changed into a Bright white light filling every inch of me and expanding from me to form a cocoon of sorts around me where it lifted me into the universe. I could see all the stars swirling at what felt a few feet above my head. Suddenly it formed a cone from the center and began to flow down into my body through the crown chakra and proceeded through the rest of my chakras and filled me up. Then just as quickly and strongly as the visualizations appeared they dissipated. As the overflowing cool flaming feeling dissipated it left my entire body vibrating very strongly. I felt several twitches of the muscle throughout this point in my hands and left leg. Finally the vibrations slowed to the point where I could no longer feel them and I started my Self-Healing. I can still feel the tingling in a few of my chakras but all in all the attunement was a beautiful and intense moment of my life that I will never forget. After finishing my self-healing and thanking the universe the world seems so much brighter and I can only imagine how wonderful I will feel thirty days from now.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and for letting me share this experience with you!

Love and Light,
    Kenneth White
    kenwhite23
    kenwhite23
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

MY Reiki Master Teacher Attunement Experience! Empty Re: MY Reiki Master Teacher Attunement Experience!

Post by kenwhite23 Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:16 pm

I was not prepared for something so amazing. After reading a bunch of forums and peoples experiences i figured i would maybe feel a few vibrations and be relaxed. So when I started feeling all of this I was in shock. Reiki is such a beautiful thing and I am blessed to be able to use it too help others
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:36 pm

kenwhite23 wrote:I was not prepared for something so amazing. After reading a bunch of forums and peoples experiences i figured i would maybe feel a few vibrations and be relaxed. So when I started feeling all of this I was in shock. Reiki is such a beautiful thing and I am blessed to be able to use it too help others

Reiki will continue to amaze you.
    Each day brings something different
    you'll find each Reiki experience
    will be different. sunny
    LightBody
    LightBody
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by LightBody Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:30 pm

Hi Kenneth.

That's a wonderful experience, thank you for sharing.

Some people feel nothing at all during their first few treatments and attunements, and others, like you, do! It's really amazing to see how differently Reiki affects all of us, and how differently each of us reacts to it.

Love & Light,
    Kiyo

Pachamama

Post by Pachamama Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:54 pm

What a beautiful experience ken!! I love you
    Carina_NZ
    Carina_NZ

Post by Carina_NZ Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:52 pm

wheeeeeeeeeee
    welcome to the reiki journey x

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:21 am