Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

2 posters

A possible source of inspiration for the Reiki Principles...

Rlei_ki
    Rlei_ki
    Senior member/Forum Promoter

A possible source of inspiration for the Reiki Principles... Empty A possible source of inspiration for the Reiki Principles...

Post by Rlei_ki Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:51 pm

A possible source of inspiration for the Reiki Principles:

A possible source of inspiration for the Reiki Principles... Kenzen10
    rzukic
    rzukic
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

A possible source of inspiration for the Reiki Principles... Empty Re: A possible source of inspiration for the Reiki Principles...

Post by rzukic Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:43 am

Hi James,

Do you by any chance know if the book was translated in English? I would love to get a copy.

Best Regards,

Resko
    Rlei_ki
    Rlei_ki

A possible source of inspiration for the Reiki Principles... Empty Re: A possible source of inspiration for the Reiki Principles...

Post by Rlei_ki Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:20 am

Resko, hi

I don't believe the book has ever been translated into English - at least I've not found any reference to the existence of a translation.

It's difficult enough finding a Japanese copy study

A possible source of inspiration for the Reiki Principles... Kenzen11

rzukic wrote:Hi James,

Do you by any chance know if the book was translated in English? I would love to get a copy.

Best Regards,

Resko
    rzukic
    rzukic
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Post by rzukic Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:38 am

Thank You James,

I guess, I'll hop-over to aetw.org and grab that Japanese copy Very Happy

Best Regards,

Resko
    rzukic
    rzukic
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Post by rzukic Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:25 am

Hi James,

Do you happen to know what's in the book? Does the author offer some advice on how not to get angry etc and if so, is it something along the lines of CBT teaching (ABCD Model)?

Thanks,

Best Regards,

Resko

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:23 pm