Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

strong vibrations while doing Reiki ( need guidance)

sanaaya

strong vibrations while doing Reiki ( need guidance)

Post by sanaaya on Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:59 am

Dear All
    I am a Reiki practitioner doing Reiki since last 3 years but last year I have also learned EFT,Angels healing,Crystal & colour healing.After which whenever I start doing Reiki specially before sleeping,I always feel vibrations starting from solar plexus spreading throughout my body.within a short period of time I start feeling strong vibrations throughout my body & this sometimes haunts me a lot & I feel as if I am put on light electric shock.I want to know if these experiences are normal?

secondly even if I sit for studying or sit in a constant position for a while I find a lot vibrations around my head.what does this mean?not only this if I sit nearby a person who talks negative I feel strong heat & redness around my ears.

All this happens even when I am under proctection always.Please tell if this all is normal or am I going wrong somewhere?
    Regards
    Sanaaya
    Carina_NZ

Re: strong vibrations while doing Reiki ( need guidance)

Post by Carina_NZ on Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:00 pm

sanaaya wrote:whenever I start doing Reiki specially before sleeping,I always feel vibrations starting from solar plexus spreading throughout my body.within a short period of time I start feeling strong vibrations throughout my body & this sometimes haunts me a lot & I feel as if I am put on light electric shock.I want to know if these experiences are normal?

if you do not like the sensation - have you considered asking it to stop or transform into somethign that is comfortable for you? i feel vibrations often. usually in my base and my heart. i find it to be a message that things are rebalancing themselves, but it's not uncomfortable for me. you say you've used protection - what sort of techniques do you use for protection? i might have a few ideas for you.

sanaaya wrote:

secondly even if I sit for studying or sit in a constant position for a while I find a lot vibrations around my head.what does this mean?not only this if I sit nearby a person who talks negative I feel strong heat & redness around my ears.

i dont know what it means - what do YOU think it means? if i said something like could be the energy doens't ground properly when you sit for too long, and you need to get your feet moving, does that seem like it could help?

with the person that talks negative - maybe some earmuffs made of reiki might be of assistance Smile

Pachamama

Post by Pachamama on Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:24 pm

Reiki earmuffs!! ahah....

I've been taught various methods of 'protection' on different courses over the years....but exactly what is it one is trying to protect oneself from?

I think if we keep our own energy systems strong healthy and balanced, there is no need for 'protection'

One of the first healers I was fortunate enough to receive a treatment from was a postman by day and a healer by night.......I asked him once if he used any kind of protection...he smiled almost laughing at such a ridiculous question and said, there is no need for protection, I just try and always remain open.... ( or something to that effect)

When I walk down the street I consciously 'suck up' earth energy through the souls of my feet, I let it travel up my legs up my spine, flow down my arms and up through the top of my head, then cascade back down again to the earth, I do the same with drawing energy from the cosmos down through the top of my head and cascade out at my feet.

It's like a constant open current....up through my feet, down through my head, I become a little human kebab on a thread of energy....ahah..It's perhaps not what my healer friend meant when he said he always tries to remain open, but it's my way of trying to be 'open' Smile
    Carina_NZ

Post by Carina_NZ on Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:10 am

do you close your windows at night to stop the mosquitos to come and help yourself to your blood?
    do you keep your cash in a purse/wallet that is secure and not available for access to everyone you meet?

Protection, for me is the same type of thing. it's not about lockdown, security guards and cameras to ensure the integrity of my energy field - but a protective layer that means [u][[/u]b]I[/b] stay in control of my energy, and it is not up for disruption and disorder by the chaos of others (potentially). i am rooted, against the wind and energy of other people, situations, and places.

Pachamama

Post by Pachamama on Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:43 pm

It's lovely to be rooted when the wind blows, ...it's also lovely to bend and sway with the wind...

Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Lambs-Wool on Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:40 pm

Pachamama wrote:

When I walk down the street I consciously 'suck up' earth energy through the souls of my feet, I let it travel up my legs up my spine, flow down my arms and up through the top of my head, then cascade back down again to the earth, I do the same with drawing energy from the cosmos down through the top of my head and cascade out at my feet.

It's like a constant open current....up through my feet, down through my head, I become a little human kebab on a thread of energy....ahah..It's perhaps not what my healer friend meant when he said he always tries to remain open, but it's my way of trying to be 'open' Smile

reminds me similar things from qi gong and recently in QT. while those practices have been clearly 'prescribed', i doubt if they are 'safe' if you do such energy movement within your body without following a contextual framework like qi gong, QT, Tai Chai, etc. ? just interested in finding out if you you had any side effects ever ?

take care
    salman

Pachamama

Post by Pachamama on Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:53 am

the only side effects have been of a greater awareness of energy... I've been doing a 'rainbow ' meditation for years, 'breathing in colour' up through the soles of my feet and out at the chakra/energy centre which corresponds to that colour.

Red, orange, yellow, up through the soles of my feet, green from directly infront and behind my heart centre, blue, purple and white down through the top of my head.

as a result of consciously working with energy in this way, it has only served to make me more senstive to energy around and within me. This winter solstice the hubby and I went to a nearby sacred site to welcome in the rising sun. As we sat in the circle I could feel very soft gentle spirals of energy rise up from the earth and through the soles of my feet and up through my body, it was a very beautiful and touching experience...tears just natural flowed as this very very soft energy pulsated through me I love you

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:20 pm