Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

4 posters

Two 'must-read' books from the "for Dummies" series...

Rlei_ki
    Rlei_ki
    Senior member/Forum Promoter
    Senior member/Forum Promoter

Two 'must-read' books from the "for Dummies" series... Empty Two 'must-read' books from the "for Dummies" series...

Post by Rlei_ki Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:13 pm

Two 'must-read' books from the "for Dummies" series... Dummies_O_R_S_small

Two 'must-read' books from the "for Dummies" series... Dummies_N_R_H_small
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Two 'must-read' books from the "for Dummies" series... Empty Re: Two 'must-read' books from the "for Dummies" series...

Post by Milarepa Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:35 pm

You know, with a pair of glasses on that guy in the pics, he looks kinda familiar!
    Curly
    Curly
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Two 'must-read' books from the "for Dummies" series... Empty Re: Two 'must-read' books from the "for Dummies" series...

Post by Curly Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:38 am

scratch Now I'm sure that I've seen that web page somewhere before study
    Jaia Dojo
    Jaia Dojo
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Post by Jaia Dojo Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:32 pm

lol! i have a lot of things to write on this forum, questions or comments and i didn't knew where to start... a good laught in the morning seems to be the solution... Thanks for it !

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:43 am