Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

3 posters

Request for distance reiki to help with tumours

Jaz_AU
    Jaz_AU
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Request for distance reiki to help with tumours Empty Request for distance reiki to help with tumours

Post by Jaz_AU Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:35 pm

Hi all you lovely people,

Just found this forum today, how happy I am! I have my level 2 Reiki (3 months now) and have been practicing on myself almost daily to heal 7 benign tumours/fibroids in my second chakra (uterus). I have a feeling they are linked to masses of emotional issues and would absolutely LOVE the help of anyone who has the time and desire to send me some distance healing, even for a couple of minutes. I will gladly return the healing.

I'm in Eastern Australia, if any more details are required, please let me know. I am really interested to see what it's like to recieve distance healing, too!

Love and light,
    Jaz xx
    LightBody
    LightBody
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Request for distance reiki to help with tumours Empty Re: Request for distance reiki to help with tumours

Post by LightBody Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:41 pm

Hi Jaz, welcome.

I'm holding you in my heart with thoughts of love, light, and reiki healing.

Love & Light,
    Buck

Jaz_AU
    Jaz_AU
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Request for distance reiki to help with tumours Empty Re: Request for distance reiki to help with tumours

Post by Jaz_AU Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:48 pm

Buck, thank you Smile
    Bastemhet
    Bastemhet

Post by Bastemhet Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:59 pm

Hi Jaz, I've sent you some Reiki. You don't have to reciprocate, but if you did, it would be greatly appreciated. Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:57 pm