Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

2 posters

Attunement Experiences

colgros
    colgros

Attunement Experiences  Empty Attunement Experiences

Post by colgros Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:00 pm

I was attuned in high school in my senior year by Martin lee. I was looking on the internet for healing methods and found Reiki.I had found his website after searching for days for someone that would attune me for free.I was a broke high Schooler and there was no way that my family would allow me to take classes. Anyway he was offering to attune people for free for a limited time so I took a chance and filled out the form. After a couple emails back and forth I set a time for them for when I would be sleeping and relaxed. Once the they started I came out of a deep sleep to a state of awareness but still sleeping at the same time.kind of hard to explain. But each attunement was powerful, like waves of golden energy just flowing through each cell.each attunement was more powerful than the last.once the third was done I was energetically vibrating for at least two days and detoxing for a couple weeks.I learned everything from reading and talking to other masters and reading lots of books.like Diane Stein and other authors and also finding pdf manuals online.now five years later I have started to write my own manuals and have attuned my own students. My was the first one i attuned. I was nervous to attune someone do I wasn't focused or in tune with the energy but by the end I hit focused and my nervousness went away and as soon asthe attunement started it just clicked and both of us were like"whoa"at the same time. It was a great experience. I am sorry for all of the mistakes in this post but my phone will not let me go back and fix them. By the way I have been in touch with tons of Martin'sstudents and he has disappeared off of the face of the earth no website and no one has his email either.at least I have gotten a copy of his manual. I lost mine when my computer crashed along with my certificate. No biggie though I was attuned again by another lady who then certified me. I look forward to someday teaching lots of students and setting up my own practice. But anyway those are my first experiences with attunements Smile
    Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Attunement Experiences  Empty Re: Attunement Experiences

Post by Lambs-Wool Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:15 pm

Hi there.

From your post you appear as a devout reiki practitioner, and importing all that zeal without being formally in contact with a reiki master through a personalised teacher-student relation, that's so amazing and adorable .

If you intend to start attuning others, I feel you may consider taking a full three level attunement from someone in person, or if online, that person should be a 'tangible' one, so that a proper student-teacher relation is established.

Take care

Salman
    colgros
    colgros

Post by colgros Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:35 am

Thank you for your reply, at the end of the post there I said that I did go through another lady for re-attunement and she did offer me her manuals as well and answered any questions I had. She is a great teacher. Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:47 pm