Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

Reiki Experience can someone help answer.

gwestwater

Reiki Experience can someone help answer.

Post by gwestwater on Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:31 am

Hello everyone,

I am new here and new to Reiki. I tried a basic exercise where I was thinking about someone that I had a lot of gratitude for. With my hands open and in front of me.

I thought about my grandfather that has passed away many years ago. As I did I expected to have my hands feel warm, get a tingling sensation.... that is not what happened.

I felt a bag of liquid in my hands. Where the liquid was moving inside the bag a bit like water and oil, where they mixed together but separate. When I moved my left hand up a bit the fluid shifted weight and push down on my right hand, and vice versa. I turned my hands in a little (I had shoulder surgery not long ago and it is hard for me to keep my palms up) as I did I felt the fluid shift and then slip through my hands and fall.

Can someone please help me understand what I felt. I am really freaked out.
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Re: Reiki Experience can someone help answer.

Post by chi_solas on Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:00 pm

gwestwater wrote:Hello everyone,

I am new here and new to Reiki. I tried a basic exercise where I was thinking about someone that I had a lot of gratitude for. With my hands open and in front of me.

I thought about my grandfather that has passed away many years ago. As I did I expected to have my hands feel warm, get a tingling sensation.... that is not what happened.

I felt a bag of liquid in my hands. Where the liquid was moving inside the bag a bit like water and oil, where they mixed together but separate. When I moved my left hand up a bit the fluid shifted weight and push down on my right hand, and vice versa. I turned my hands in a little (I had shoulder surgery not long ago and it is hard for me to keep my palms up) as I did I felt the fluid shift and then slip through my hands and fall.

Can someone please help me understand what I felt. I am really freaked out.
    It's always  a special time
    when connecting with a
    loved one who has passed
    over. Your experience of
    expecting Reiki to feel a
    certain way is not unusual
    Reiki has a mind of it's own. 

What you felt was an experience
    unique to you. No one else
    knows what your inner needs
    are except yourself. Keep doing
    self Reiki and the answer will
    surface.sunny

http://www.reiki-support.com
    fshortt
    Senior member/Forum Promoter
    Senior member/Forum Promoter

Post by fshortt on Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:09 am

seems your firs powerful experience is sensing the energy as liquid, and the +/- yin/yang as pushing/pulling experience, am I understanding right?

The reason (I suspect) that we can feel freaked out, or surprised at our experiences of these phenomena is that their sensory registry is in the right hemisphere (thus hard to grasp rationally and to put words to - thus freaking us out)

The experience is a gift, and it has provided a lot of direct clues for the experience itself.... now will your future experiences of energy/reiki be based on liquid?? Smile

kindly

f

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:54 pm