Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

4 posters

Into The Heart Of Things - my first album! :)

Colin
    Colin
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Into The Heart Of Things - my first album! :) Empty Into The Heart Of Things - my first album! :)

Post by Colin Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:37 am

Well, my first album 'Into The Heart of Things' is now available for download!
    With this album I have tried to create music that you can get lost in, relax and drift deep into the heart of things...

Feel free to have a listen and download if you like it Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks Smile
    rzukic
    rzukic
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Into The Heart Of Things - my first album! :) Empty Re: Into The Heart Of Things - my first album! :)

Post by rzukic Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:23 am

This Is GREAT Colin!

Congratulations! I am also experimenting with music (brainwave entrainment & relaxation) and have some great results. Will spend some more time listening now

Thanks!

Best Regards

Resko
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Into The Heart Of Things - my first album! :) Empty Re: Into The Heart Of Things - my first album! :)

Post by chi_solas Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:49 pm

Colin thats beautiful sunny

Have shared it with other folks flower  
    Colin
    Colin
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by Colin Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:18 am

Thank you Smile
    LightBody
    LightBody
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by LightBody Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:04 pm

Excellent work!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:39 pm