Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

5 posters

My Fifteen Month Daughter Showing me God

Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

My Fifteen Month Daughter Showing me God Empty My Fifteen Month Daughter Showing me God

Post by Milarepa Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:52 am

My Fifteen Month Daughter Showing me God 20140510
    fshortt
    fshortt
    Senior member/Forum Promoter
    Senior member/Forum Promoter

My Fifteen Month Daughter Showing me God Empty Re: My Fifteen Month Daughter Showing me God

Post by fshortt Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:34 pm

cute Smile
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

My Fifteen Month Daughter Showing me God Empty Re: My Fifteen Month Daughter Showing me God

Post by Milarepa Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:33 am

thanks Frank. what I meant by it was the innocent fascination she has with nature. The amazment at the wind blowing in the trees. the stillness she enjoys with me. and of course sitting in my lap when I meditate.

she shows me God. Because she is God.
    aronaya
    aronaya

Post by aronaya Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:58 pm

Beautiful photo. Beautiful title.
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:30 am

aronaya wrote:Beautiful photo. Beautiful title.

Hi aronaya, nice to see you dropping by flower
    aronaya
    aronaya

Post by aronaya Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:58 am

And glad to see this place is still open! I'm all, like, social media these days.
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:05 pm

aronaya wrote:And glad to see this place is still open! I'm all, like, social media these days.

cheers

Is your elderly program still operating sunny
    aronaya
    aronaya

Post by aronaya Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:15 am

It had gone quiet for a while, so that I could complete my own elder "apprenticeship" as a new grandfather. This year it seems to be reawakening along with all things Reiki. Thanks for asking! I'll have to revive the blog so people can see what's going on, eh?
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:39 pm

aronaya wrote:It had gone quiet for a while, so that I could complete my own elder "apprenticeship" as a new grandfather. This year it seems to be reawakening along with all things Reiki. Thanks for asking! I'll have to revive the blog so people can see what's going on, eh?

Congratulations. enjoy your new role. &
    Many hours of awe as you welcome
    your grandchild into your family. My Fifteen Month Daughter Showing me God 85412

Do post it here.... look forward to reading study flower
    aronaya
    aronaya

Post by aronaya Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:57 am

Ah, sorry about the confusion -- granddaughter arrived 5 years ago, we had an extended family living arrangement, then she and her father empty-nested us last summer. So, now I have time to get back to EldersBloom, and with a grandfather apprenticeship under my belt!
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:28 am

aronaya wrote:Ah, sorry about the confusion -- granddaughter arrived 5 years ago, we had an extended family living arrangement, then she and her father empty-nested us last summer. So, now I have time to get back to EldersBloom, and with a grandfather apprenticeship under my belt!

No problem sunny

5 years home base with grandpa
    That 's extended family cheers

A switch from the young to the old
    as the universe turns and needs
    change Arrow flower
    Carina_NZ
    Carina_NZ

Post by Carina_NZ Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:11 am

love the photo! love the connection, love the innocence and the honesty. thanks for sharing!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:22 pm