Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

Serious Question - Attachments

debrasflower

Serious Question - Attachments

Post by debrasflower on Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:15 pm

Dear All,

As I am Reiki, obviously, lol.. has anyone had any experience with attachments in someone, I know there will be people that do not believe this can happen, but it does and has.

I knew some time back something was wrong, done a scan and found some areas that are not good, but I am unsure if there is anything that can be done via Reiki.

here is one reply, but they are all more or less saying the same thing.. His aura is torn and I was shown a demon and 4 earthbound spirits around him, plus an astral parasite attached from front of throat chakra down to base chakra with tentacles that feed from other people's energies.

The person in question is a changed person one who was once unconditional, they visited my granddaughter and since then she has had behaviour problems.. someone else got quite ill after this person was around. I do have experience with this kind of thing, as in knowing etc, but as this is quite serious, on a Reiki level is there anything that can be done.

Thank you for taking the time to read this
    Debra
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Re: Serious Question - Attachments

Post by chi_solas on Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:58 pm

debrasflower wrote:Dear All,

As I am Reiki, obviously, lol.. has anyone had any experience with attachments in someone, I know there will be people that do not believe this can happen, but it does and has.

I knew some time back something was wrong, done a scan and found some areas that are not good, but I am unsure if there is anything that can be done via Reiki.

here is one reply, but they are all more or less saying the same thing..  His aura is torn and I was shown a demon and 4 earthbound spirits around him, plus an astral parasite attached from front of throat chakra down to base chakra with tentacles that feed from other people's energies.

The person in question is a changed person one who was once unconditional, they visited my granddaughter and since then she has had behaviour problems.. someone else got quite ill after this person was around. I do have experience with this kind of thing, as in knowing etc, but as this is quite serious, on a Reiki level is there anything that can be done.

Thank you for taking the time to read this
    Debra

interesting experience. flower

Maybe others who have had the
    same experiences will share theirs

debrasflower

Post by debrasflower on Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:47 pm

I hope so...

This energy around my husband, is also causing problems when he visits people i.e. childs change in behaviour..

My Reiki is helping the child, and is calmer again but started doing things she never done before, like biting and hitting.. yet no hitting in the house for her to see..

I also have a question.. what is the best way to raise energy in a house through Reiki.. nice high vibration.. and just general clearing of every day energies that we get..

As I have been moving around over 10 years my Reiki path has been put aside, so now want to get back..

Carina_NZ

Post by Carina_NZ on Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:10 am

Hiya,
    i'm not sure if the 'reiki level' would be useful - Reiki is a beautiful energy, but i've never used it to clear things like that. I do use it to hold the space while i do the clearings though - if that makes sense.

I have seen the demons too, and the attachments, worms, entities, black spots, little beings etc. I've always trusted that what i saw was just my interpretation of the energy. I know that energy, spirits etc can show themselves the way that suits, and the way that makes me take notice.

for what it's worth - i believe you about the demons. when i first began to see spirits, they would often present as skeletons, decaying bodies, or with traumatising wounds. i wasn't scared, but it wasn't nice either. so i was told "tell them to put their clothes on" lol

how I dealt with things like your situation - was to continue the flow of the reiki energy, because i trust the higher process, and i trust the light. but then i also follow the guidance of a non-reiki energy teacher i had a few years ago. and that is to demand (not ask, but insist) That Archangel Michael "get here now" were her words. and I find that he will either take the spirit back to the light, or in the case of a demon (for want of a better word) send it back to where it came from with his sword of truth.

Gold light will often be a lattice for me, and it 'sews up the holes' that are left behind from the attachments. I learned about the occipital gateway, which is (apparently) where the entities are most likely to attach themselves using the backdoor method. this gateway is located right at the back of the skull, at the top of the neck. your palm will naturally cup it. i learned that you can talk someone through visualisation, or you can do it yourself. to close the door, lock the door and seal it, to prevent that gateway being used in the future.

this is my experience with it. if you have any further questions, let me know.

i would suggest making sure that you feel safe, and protected, because the last thing you want is for the attachment to find its way into you through any fear that you have. and i also suggest that you use Raku - or other method to end the connection for healing at the end of the session to ensure there is closure.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:09 am