Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

+10
Pandora
o0wabi-sabi0o
fshortt
Colin
thehungrycaterpillar
Dragonfly
chi_solas
Thaak
Milarepa
Rlei_ki
14 posters

concerning 'ULE'...

Shakti ~ Rising
    Shakti ~ Rising

concerning 'ULE'... - Page 6 Empty Re: concerning 'ULE'...

Post by Shakti ~ Rising Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:06 pm

I'm like a hollow bamboo..........waiting for for the loving breath of the divine to blow me.....ahahahahah

I haven't read the rest of the thread, far too long and I'm far too lazy to read it all...
    Pandora
    Pandora
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Post by Pandora Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:14 pm

Shakti ~ Rising wrote:I'm like a hollow bamboo..........waiting for for the loving breath of the divine to blow me.....ahahahahah

I haven't read the rest of the thread, far too long and I'm far too lazy to read it all...

My RM taught me a Navajo prayer, that I be like a hollow bone for the Reiki to flow through.
    Shakti ~ Rising
    Shakti ~ Rising

Post by Shakti ~ Rising Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:21 pm

I love you
    Colin
    Colin
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by Colin Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:23 pm

Pandora wrote:
    Shakti ~ Rising wrote:I'm like a hollow bamboo..........waiting for for the loving breath of the divine to blow me.....ahahahahah

My RM taught me a Navajo prayer, that I be like a hollow bone for the Reiki to flow through.

So..the Navajo use Reiki as well? Shocked Laughing

Seriously, though it would be nice if you could share that prayer with us, Chris.

Smile

Ai to Hikari
    Colin
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:24 pm

Jeepers, where's the next Jin Kei Do course! I'm signing up! lol!
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:27 pm

Excuse me though, ahem...

If Reiki is universal life force energy. how come is flows through anywhere?

Should'nt it already be everywhere, since it's 'universal'?
    Shakti ~ Rising
    Shakti ~ Rising

Post by Shakti ~ Rising Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:58 pm

I don't see Reiki as Universal Life force energy....I see it as Divinely guided life force energy....

energy is energy is energy, we are all energy and all matter is energy in different states of motion.... but when it comes to healing energy, that energy is in very precise states of motion and freqeuncy.......
    none of us know what another needs for healing...thats why we must put ourself to one side and allow ourselves to be used as a tool for the correct healing vibrations needed...

often in healing sessions I am surrounded by friends in Spirit and people have mentioned feeling other pairs of hands on them........as human beings who can access higher/finer realities we act as the go between for matter and spirit.....the energies do not come come from us they come through us..... ( my view)
    Colin
    Colin
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by Colin Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:30 pm

Shakti ~ Rising wrote:I don't see Reiki as Universal Life force energy....I see it as Divinely guided life force energy....

energy is energy is energy, we are all energy and all matter is energy in different states of motion.... but when it comes to healing energy, that energy is in very precise states of motion and freqeuncy.......
    none of us know what another needs for healing...thats why we must put ourself to one side and allow ourselves to be used as a tool for the correct healing vibrations needed...

often in healing sessions I am surrounded by friends in Spirit and people have mentioned feeling other pairs of hands on them........as human beings who can access higher/finer realities we act as the go between for matter and spirit.....the energies do not come come from us they come through us..... ( my view)

If we consider all existence as a huge lake and the water is the universal energy, within which various different states of motion exist, giving rise to what we perceive as matter in various forms. Could "Divinely guided life force energy" or Reiki be seen as a ripple of water/energy, appearing to pass through what is already there (but not actually moving, since it is just an effect being propogated through a parts of a medium), and having the effect of bringing back into an optimal vibratory state (or original/natural vibratory state) any areas where the vibrational pattern has become non-optimal?

The questions are:
    Who drops the pebble to create the ripple?
    Where is the pebble dropped: somewhere outside of the practitioner or inside the practitioner?
    What is the pebble?
    What is the stimulus for the pebble to be dropped in the first place?

- just dreaming aloud here! Laughing

Ai to Hikari
    Colin
    Shakti ~ Rising
    Shakti ~ Rising

Post by Shakti ~ Rising Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:43 pm

is there a whole?
    is this whole solid and fixed?
    or is this whole constantly evolving and moving and expanding?....in which case can there really be a whole?

is everything in the universe fragmented parts of this whole?
    are new fragments created? or are they spewed forth out of what already exists......just changing form?

how many questions are there?
    are there as many answers?
    does it matter?

what DOES matter?
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:46 pm

lol!
    Colin
    Colin
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by Colin Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:16 am

Shakti ~ Rising wrote:is there a whole?
    Yes

is this whole solid and fixed?
    or is this whole constantly evolving and moving and expanding?....in which case can there really be a whole?

I think this whole is constantly evolving but not necessarily moving or expanding....merely transforming.

is everything in the universe fragmented parts of this whole?
    are new fragments created? or are they spewed forth out of what already exists......just changing form?

I think the latter is true...nothing is not created or destroyed, nothing just is. Nothing contains the potential to become everything and everything contains the potential to become nothing....changing forms of nothingness. Shocked

how many questions are there?
    An infinite number!

are there as many answers?
    No there is one less than infinity answers...the ultimate question remains unanswered.

does it matter?
    Only if you need to use a pronoun. Laughing

what DOES matter?

Yes - particularly if you need to ask a question!

lol!

Ai to Hikari
    Colin
    Shakti ~ Rising
    Shakti ~ Rising

Post by Shakti ~ Rising Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:44 am

ahahahahah BRILLIANT!!
    Pandora
    Pandora
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Post by Pandora Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:45 am

Milarepa wrote:Excuse me though, ahem...

See my post on radio waves. They are everywhere, and universal, yet can only be utilised by the correct piece of equipment. Doesn't that answer the question?
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:46 am

Pandora wrote:

See my post on radio waves. They are everywhere, and universal, yet can only be utilised by the correct piece of equipment. Doesn't that answer the question?

No, hehe. For it to 'flow', it has to be moving from point 'a' to 'b'. else it doesn't 'flow'. If Reiki is universal lifeforce energy, then unless i'm dead, i'm already connected to it, therefore already connected to everything that is alive. How come it needs to travel anywhere then? Presuming i'm also treating something that also has ULFE.

Kinda aside, I guess it could be said Radio waves are over a lot of known existence, as well as those whom say ULFE also. So is gas. I bet no-one would fancy taking in nice lungfulls of Saturn's gas however.

Take care
    Wayne
    Thaak
    Thaak

Post by Thaak Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:26 am

Milarepa wrote:
    Pandora wrote:

No, hehe. For it to 'flow', it has to be moving from point 'a' to 'b'. else it doesn't 'flow'. If Reiki is universal lifeforce energy, then unless i'm dead, i'm already connected to it, therefore already connected to everything that is alive. How come it needs to travel anywhere then? Presuming i'm also treating something that also has ULFE.

Kinda aside, I guess it could be said Radio waves are over a lot of known existence, as well as those whom say ULFE also. So is gas. I bet no-one would fancy taking in nice lungfulls of Saturn's gas however.

Take care
    Wayne

Not to dredge up an old argument here... but...

The same way that symbols are tools, and the system of Reiki healing is a tool, that helps us manipulate energy in particular ways, so too is the concept of Reiki or ULFE "flowing" through us.
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:35 am

Thaak wrote:
    Milarepa wrote:
    Pandora wrote:

Take care
    Wayne

Not to dredge up an old argument here... but...

The same way that symbols are tools, and the system of Reiki healing is a tool, that helps us manipulate energy in particular ways, so too is the concept of Reiki or ULFE "flowing" through us.

How is Reiki or ULFE 'flow' the same? This is a concept, the other two are actual in existence. A theoritical statement isn't what you're first two examples are.
    Thaak
    Thaak

Post by Thaak Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:53 am

Milarepa wrote:
    How is Reiki or ULFE 'flow' the same? This is a concept, the other two are actual in existence. A theoritical statement isn't what you're first two examples are.

Sure its the same, at least from the perspective I have. I now your perspective on the symbols is different, so the connect between the two may be more difficult for you.

But just for a moment assume that what I'm saying is correct, that the symbols are but tools and that the system is but a tool.

The symbols are tools to help us focus on energetic and/or philosophical concepts that we have trouble comprehending without them.

The system is a tool to help us focus on something that we don't as yet, have any accepted scientific proof that anything is happening. It helps because in giving the ego something to do, it lets the ego step aside.

This isn't necessarily about what is really happening, but about the concept of a tool of focus.

In this way, the concept of the energy the Reiki system of healing uses, flowing, is a tool to help our mind conceive of something happening when otherwise our Ego wouldn't allow us to engage fully.

Sure, the concept is often a "beginners" concept, but even the most advanced practitioners still need the tools from time to time.

They are the same, because they are concepts that act as tools that allow our minds to perceive action, where none is taking place.
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:14 am

Thaak wrote:
    The system is a tool to help us focus on something that we don't as yet, have any accepted scientific proof that anything is happening.

Check: http://www.reiki.org/reikinews/ScienceMeasures.htm .

Particularly the Zimmerman part.

Thaak wrote:
    This isn't necessarily about what is really happening, but about the concept of a tool of focus.

In this way, the concept of the energy the Reiki system of healing uses, flowing, is a tool to help our mind conceive of something happening when otherwise our Ego wouldn't allow us to engage fully.

Sure, the concept is often a "beginners" concept, but even the most advanced practitioners still need the tools from time to time.

They are the same, because they are concepts that act as tools that allow our minds to perceive action, where none is taking place.

To be honest, it's absolutely useless to continue to propagate a view that may possibly be inacurate, even if it is easy for 'beginners' in Reiki to understand.

We can keep repeating stuff, cuase it's easy for tohers to assimilate, irrespective of it being mis-leading or not. Or, we can step up to the mark, and study what we're constantly repeating, and see are we simply brainwashing ourselves, or is there something else actually happening.

Take care
    Wayne
    Pandora
    Pandora
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Post by Pandora Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:26 am

Milarepa wrote:
    Pandora wrote:

Take care
    Wayne

Radio waves also "flow": from the transmitter to the receiver. And yes, you may have Reiki "flowing" through you in the same way as (to use my original post) I have radio waves flowing through me. However, I can't broadcast these waves because I don't have the receiver and speaker in side me, whereas the radio does. The connection to Reiki is via the Reiki attunement. Otherwise, why have an attunement at all? Honestly, Wayne, I sometimes think you're arguing for the sake of it.

I haven't a clue what you're on about in the second part. Saturn's gas is mostly hydrogen and helium, and we take in lungfuls of those gases every day. The difference is that our air also contains nitrogen and oxygen, both of which are essential to life on earth.
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:12 am

Pandora wrote:

Radio waves also "flow": from the transmitter to the receiver.

Yes, though these Radio waves are man-made, and are not universal. Not even in locality on earth. and since they flow, they originate from a source.

what i'm aksing is, how does ULFE flow please?

Pandora wrote:
    And yes, you may have Reiki "flowing" through you in the same way as (to use my original post) I have radio waves flowing through me.

How? You're making a statement, so please tell me how you know this? Smile.

Pandora wrote:
    Otherwise, why have an attunement at all?

To empower us to have the ability to create an expereince. I don't need to 'recieve' anything in my 'transmitter' from afar, to do a burp, Smile.

Pandora wrote:
    Honestly, Wayne, I sometimes think you're arguing for the sake of it.

yeah, this is starting to be repeated when i ask someone to explain something. Provided i'm polite, don't personally attack anyone, then i'm well within my rights to ask anyone a topic related question.

Editing here: Just two or three weeks ago, you came on here and posted a topic. Praising this forum, saying it's the only forum where you could post what you did, without being scorned. You felt pretty ok then. Even with a forum founder, and most active poster, being a person whom 'sometimes argues for the sake of it?'

I find the personal comment offensive. The only possible motivation for someone to argue for the sake if it, is because they're aren't a nice person. And wish to cause problems.

This forum was created by, and created initially, solely for, folks whom want to question things. To encourage others to question, and explore. I'll always ask questions, particularly against common beliefs, and welcome others to question for themselves also.

Pandora wrote:
    I haven't a clue what you're on about in the second part. Saturn's gas is mostly hydrogen and helium, and we take in lungfuls of those gases every day. The difference is that our air also contains nitrogen and oxygen, both of which are essential to life on earth.

You'd mentioned radio waves being universal. i thought you meant naturally occuring radio waves, that are truely throughout the universe. I'm showing that something that classified generally, such as 'Gas' doesn't say much, likewise with radio waves, likewsie with ULFE. Like i said, 'kinda aside'.

Take care
    Wayne

Last edited by Milarepa on Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding clarification)
    Thaak
    Thaak

Post by Thaak Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:26 am

Milarepa wrote:
    Thaak wrote:
    The system is a tool to help us focus on something that we don't as yet, have any accepted scientific proof that anything is happening.

Check: http://www.reiki.org/reikinews/ScienceMeasures.htm .

Particularly the Zimmerman part.

Thaak wrote:

To be honest, it's absolutely useless to continue to propagate a view that may possibly be inacurate, even if it is easy for 'beginners' in Reiki to understand.

We can keep repeating stuff, cuase it's easy for tohers to assimilate, irrespective of it being mis-leading or not. Or, we can step up to the mark, and study what we're constantly repeating, and see are we simply brainwashing ourselves, or is there something else actually happening.

Take care
    Wayne

I think you are misinterpreting what the word flow actually means.

flow (fl )
    v. flowed, flow•ing, flows
    v.intr.
    a. To move or run smoothly with unbroken continuity, as in the manner characteristic of a fluid.
    b. To issue in a stream; pour forth: Sap flowed from the gash in the tree.
    2. To circulate, as the blood in the body.
    3. To move with a continual shifting of the component particles: wheat flowing into the bin; traffic flowing through the tunnel.
    4. To proceed steadily and easily: The preparations flowed smoothly.
    5. To exhibit a smooth or graceful continuity: The poem's cadence flowed gracefully.
    6. To hang loosely and gracefully: The cape flowed from his shoulders.
    7. To rise. Used of the tide.
    8. To arise; derive: Many conclusions flow from this hypothesis.
    a. To abound or teem: coffers flowing with treasure.
    b. To stream copiously; flood: Contributions flowed in from all parts of the country.
    10. To menstruate.
    11. To undergo plastic deformation without cracking or breaking. Used of rocks, metals, or minerals.
    v.tr.
    1. To release as a flow: trees flowing thin sap.
    2. To cause to flow: "One of the real keys to success is developing a system where you can flow traffic to yourselves" (Marc Klee).
    n.
    a. The act of flowing.
    b. The smooth motion characteristic of fluids.
    a. A stream or current.
    b. A flood or overflow.
    c. A residual mass that has stopped flowing: a hardened lava flow.
    a. A continuous output or outpouring: a flow of ideas; produced a steady flow of stories.
    b. A continuous movement or circulation: the flow of traffic; a flow of paperwork across his desk.
    4. The amount that flows in a given period of time.
    5. The rising of the tide.
    6. Continuity and smoothness of appearance.
    7. A general movement or tendency: a dissenter who went against the flow of opinion.
    8. The sequence in which operations are performed.
    9. An apparent ease or effortlessness of performance: "An athlete must learn to forget the details of his or her training to achieve the instinctive sense of flow that characterizes a champion" (Frederick Turner).
    10. Menstrual discharge.
    Synonyms: flow, current, flood, flux, rush1, stream, tide1
    These nouns denote something suggestive of running water: a flow of thought; the current of history; a flood of ideas; a flux of words; a rush of sympathy; a stream of complaints; a tide of immigration. See Also Synonyms at stem1.

The American Heritage®️ Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition copyright ©️2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Updated in 2009. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.
    2. (of blood) to circulate around the body
    3. to move or progress freely as if in a stream the crowd flowed into the building
    4. to proceed or be produced continuously and effortlessly ideas flowed from her pen
    5. to show or be marked by smooth or easy movement
    6. to hang freely or loosely her hair flowed down her back
    7. to be present in abundance wine flows at their parties
    8. (Life Sciences & Allied Applications / Physiology) an informal word for menstruate
    9. (Earth Sciences / Physical Geography) (of tide water) to advance or rise Compare ebb [1]
    10. (tr) to cover or swamp with liquid; flood
    11. (Earth Sciences / Geological Science) (of rocks such as slate) to yield to pressure without breaking so that the structure and arrangement of the constituent minerals are altered
    n
    1. the act, rate, or manner of flowing a fast flow
    2. a continuous stream or discharge
    3. continuous progression
    4. (Earth Sciences / Physical Geography) the advancing of the tide
    5. (Earth Sciences / Physical Geography) a stream of molten or solidified lava
    6. the amount of liquid that flows in a given time
    7. (Life Sciences & Allied Applications / Physiology) an informal word for menstruation
    8. (Earth Sciences / Physical Geography) Scot
    a. a marsh or swamp
    b. an inlet or basin of the sea
    c. (capital when part of a name) Scapa Flow
    flow of spirits natural happiness
    [Old English flōwan; related to Old Norse flōa, Middle Low German vlōien, Greek plein to float, Sanskrit plavate he swims]
    Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged 6th Edition 2003. ©️ William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd 1979, 1986 ©️ HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003

Nowhere in the above series of definitions does it define flow as having to go from point A to point B. As a matter of fact, several of the definitions seem to be exactly what Chris is referring to in her example of radio waves.

I feel the definition supports the assertion that anything that is everywhere is essentially flowing through everything all the time.

So what does the system of Reiki healing do? It helps us focus the flow, or rather redirect the focus of the flow in a particular direction or way. We are manipulating the flow or the energy for a particular purpose.
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:04 am

Thaak wrote:

I think you are misinterpreting what the word flow actually means.

highly doubt it. I think it's mis-interpreted what i actually said bro, Smile. I'd initially commented...

Milarepa wrote:
    For it to 'flow', it has to be moving from point 'a' to 'b'. else it doesn't 'flow'

Not saying it needed to start at point 'a'. i'm creating an exploration about ULFE flowing at all. It's easy for humans to assume it flows, since all other things travel in a linear format.

And only mentioned the flow needing a source in direct reponse to Chris's example of radio waves that have a source. I shouldda been more clearer in that quote i see now, and said it was directly in response ot that quote, Smile .

now that i tihnk of it though, just what exactly is the source of all life, i wonder...

Thaak wrote:

flow (fl )
    v. flowed, flow•ing, flows
    v.intr.
    a. To move or run smoothly with unbroken continuity, as in the manner characteristic of a fluid.

Doesn't move? Not from any point 'A' to a point 'b'?

Thaak wrote:

b. To issue in a stream; pour forth: Sap flowed from the gash in the tree.

Thaak wrote:

2. To circulate, as the blood in the body.

Thaak wrote:

3. To move with a continual shifting of the component particles: wheat flowing into the bin; traffic flowing through the tunnel.

cut short to prevent boredom, hehe.

Thaak wrote:
    Nowhere in the above series of definitions does it define flow as having to go from point A to point B.

I could pick a point 'A' in any of those, and a point 'b'. If it moves it goes through both. Point 'B' being a human in this case.

Thaak wrote:
    As a matter of fact, several of the definitions seem to be exactly what Chris is referring to in her example of radio waves.

chris mentioned man-made radio waves, which clearly have a point 'A' (transmitter), and point 'b' (her example of reciever). the transmitter is a clear start, and the reciever is the end. It could be suggested the maximum range of manmade radio waves are also clear ends, this would be 'c'.

If chris had spoke of natural radio waves, then sure, the analogy would be more accurate.

Thaak wrote:
    I feel the definition supports the assertion that anything that is everywhere is essentially flowing through everything all the time.

This is the whole point of the discussion, and what i'm leading to. I'm hoping exploration, is it in fact everywhere and moving?

Take care
    Wayne
    Thaak
    Thaak

Post by Thaak Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:14 am

Milarepa wrote:
    This is the whole point of the discussion, and what i'm leading to. I'm hoping exploration, is it in fact everywhere and moving?

Take care
    Wayne

Sure. Everything is moving. We are essentially in a constant state of quantum movement. To cease movement is to cease being. In other words, if you could reach absolute zero, you'd find a state where movement stops.

Flow is a type of movement. When you talk about going from point A to point B, you are referring to concentrated or conscious movement. In other words, travel. It is where there is a focus, a focal beginning and a focal ending.

A river flows, but it doesn't necessarily travel from point A to point B in the same way you might linearly define such. Yes, it has a start point (a lake or a spring) and an end point (ocean, lake, et. al.), but it isn't concentrating or focusing on the travel from point A to point B. It just is.

That's flow.

In the above definitions you'll also find that the tides and women's menstruation are referred to as flow as well.

So when I tap into the flow of ULFE through using the Reiki healing system, I am manipulating the flow into a direct travel. In some cases, I allow that flow to concentrate itself through me without egoic thought.

Lets not get tied up too much in semantics here, but I think it is safe to say that we may be splitting hairs here.

I also don't feel it is misrepresentative to teach that we allow ULFE, through using the Reiki healing system, to flow through us for the benefit of ourselves or another in a healing way.

And yet, again, the term "flow through us" is merely a tool to help beginners concentrate or focus on a task at hand. In reality, once we've gotten adept enough, we can simply sit with intent, quietly, doing nothing, with a vision, and the flow will change to suit the intent without our having to direct it (or call it as the hollow reed, as the case may be).

But it is still flow.
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:42 am

Good chat this Andy!

Thaak wrote:

Sure. Everything is moving. We are essentially in a constant state of quantum movement. To cease movement is to cease being. In other words, if you could reach absolute zero, you'd find a state where movement stops.

This is right. All is in a state of movement. Does this mean that lifeforce moves through me though? Or, is lifeforce simply within me, and connecting me to all other life? There doesn't have to neccessarily be a flow. As in movement from one place to another.

We both know the common assertion is that Reiki enters the crown, out through the hands, and into the recipient. This is why folks say it flows primarily.

Like your example, we ourselves are moving, but it'd be unusual to describe us as flowing, or a table as flowing. The clear implication if, say, a person says Reiki flows through me, into another (for example), suggests movement. What i'm trying to put forward is Reiki doesn't neccessarily have to move anywhere, at all.

We have ULFE. We have a practitioner. We have the recipient. We have ULFE. It coudl easily be said in a model, we have:

A) ULFE
    B) Practitioner
    C) Recipient
    D) ULFE

I'm not sure if i'm being clear here, if not, please let me know, i'll try to re-phrase, Smile. There's a danger you & I are possibly saying the same thing, if all my post is read here. This is good, cause we're highlighting a concept that may be initially confusing, or, i mean, actually give the wrong impression.

Thaak wrote:
    So when I tap into the flow of ULFE through using the Reiki healing system, I am manipulating the flow into a direct travel. In some cases, I allow that flow to concentrate itself through me without egoic thought.

Of course, this is precisely what we need to focus on. The manipulation of 'direct travel' doesn't have to neccesarily exist, i'm suggesting.

Thaak wrote:
    Lets not get tied up too much in semantics here, but I think it is safe to say that we may be splitting hairs here.

Totally agree about semantics bro. sure, we may be splitting hairs, but if our varied thoughts here help us, and others think a bit more, it's all good stuff!

Thaak wrote:
    I also don't feel it is misrepresentative to teach that we allow ULFE, through using the Reiki healing system, to flow through us for the benefit of ourselves or another in a healing way.

It is if it's not actually happening. My own views have changed 3 times in a major way with this, so will probably again. This means i don't obviously know 100%, and can't suggest i do. What i do know 100%, is it's always good if humans start to think of possibilities, this is the onyl thing that's 'right' , Smile.

Thaak wrote:
    But it is still flow.

Ok.

(or Not). lol!

Take care
    Wayne
    Thaak
    Thaak

Post by Thaak Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:55 am

We exist as semi-autonomous parts of an endless ocean with infinite energy. The flow of this energy is synonymous with the tides of the ocean. It flows within itself, through all of us, at the same time that we flow as the ocean.

Additionally, to mention that all energy is movement, and movement is essentially flow, and that it is hard to imagine a table flowing... hmm... yes, difficult things to imagine...

Furthermore, we all have meridians, nodes, and chakras (tanden for those who don't like Chakras) that create a flow of energy within our bodies. This flow is part of the grand tide, yet distinct within each self.

It is this individual flow that holds the vision of our physical manifestation or condensation of energy.

So yes Wayne, you are absolutely correct. The energy is part of our divine spark with in, we are part of the greater whole. Nothing is not interconnected with anything else.

Yet... the grand tide can flow through us as a seemingly separate entity. Just like water washes up on the sandy beaches, and yet is all part of the same macroorganism of the Earth.

So yes, we can be part of the flow at the same time that we let the flow move through us.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:41 am