Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

+10
Pandora
o0wabi-sabi0o
fshortt
Colin
thehungrycaterpillar
Dragonfly
chi_solas
Thaak
Milarepa
Rlei_ki
14 posters

concerning 'ULE'...

Thaak
    Thaak

concerning 'ULE'... - Page 2 Empty Re: concerning 'ULE'...

Post by Thaak Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:34 am

chi_solas wrote:Reading the printed word can be powerful.

Missionaries "Cross & Passion" order that I
    grew up under were very persuavive preaching
    the word of God. Twisted Evil We were pigeonholed
    into communities being them/us. ULE was always
    there but spoken in the name of a God to fear,
    where only chosen ones were healed through miracles.

I had a similar experience growing up. For the first 16 years of my life my parents (therefore I) belonged to a pacifist Christian Cult. Ultimately the insular culture that's formed makes you believe this is the only place you can find salvation, and only through belonging or believing a particular way, can you have your connection with God. Its a separatist or duality belief system. The “us/them” separate societies, as you defined it, creates a culture of co-dependancy. They strip down your ego and you essentially begin to define yourself, not as a member of this group, but as a subsumation of the group. You essentially don’t exist but for your membership.

Thus the “church” has power over you. Now in the modern day I’m not even sure that the individual ministers, pastors, reverends, et. al. or even the bishops or maybe even arch-bishops carry out these dogmatic practices with a conscious decision to grab power. Although there are probably various forms of power grabbing politics within the church itself. But in the past, there have been specific instances of conscious grabs for power.

That need for power over others is now an inherent part of the dogma of organized religion. And I’m not just referring to Christianity in this last statement.

Organized religion, in my view, is a perversion of spiritual awareness.
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:52 am

Thaak:
    Understanding that co-dependancy you speak of within the
    organized religion can be applied to organized Reiki
    where follower's of Usui's system have changed the format
    and represent their changes as the Usui system. The blame
    game usually goes back to Takata. The ULE that is the base
    of this healing system gets lost in the dogmatic/rethoric.
    Thaak
    Thaak

Post by Thaak Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:01 am

chi_solas wrote:Thaak:
    Understanding that co-dependancy you speak of within the
    organized religion can be applied to organized Reiki
    where follower's of Usui's system have changed the format
    and represent their changes as the Usui system. The blame
    game usually goes back to Takata. The ULE that is the base
    of this healing system gets lost in the dogmatic/rethoric.

Agreed. Which is why I think you find many folks who treat Reiki as both a spiritual endeavor as well as a healing system, find themselves, more often than not, removing all protocols from their practice.
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:10 am

The blame
    game usually goes back to Takata.

Hi Bridget,
    Sadly, this is true. For some time there has been a concerted agenda to discredit Takata sensei, which truthfully, is not warranted. All of us are indebted to her for the richness we have experienced via Reiki.

It's my own opinion, that certain 'elements' within these 'originality' styles need Takata sensei & Usui Shiki Ryoho to be discredited, in order for their own existence to be needed.

I'm by no means an authority on this subject, but everything being levied against Takata sensei worldwide, holds no substance. :-) .

Take care
    Wayne
    Thaak
    Thaak

Post by Thaak Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:07 am

Milarepa wrote:
    The blame
    game usually goes back to Takata.

Hi Bridget,
    Sadly, this is true. For some time there has been a concerted agenda to discredit Takata sensei, which truthfully, is not warranted. All of us are indebted to her for the richness we have experienced via Reiki.

It's my own opinion, that certain 'elements' within these 'originality' styles need Takata sensei & Usui Shiki Ryoho to be discredited, in order for their own existence to be needed.

I'm by no means an authority on this subject, but everything being levied against Takata sensei worldwide, holds no substance. :-) .

Take care
    Wayne

I absolutely agree with Wayne here. Just because she told teaching parables that turned out to not be entirely factual, does not discredit the value of those teaching parables.
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:32 am

Thing is also Andy, Takata sensei did say she was relating what she had in fact been told by Hayashi sensei.

This hardly makes her a liar about anything. Or even Hayashi sensei, neccesarily. Contrary to what many 'experts' have us beleive, there isn't much hard evidence that disputes what Takata sensei said. In fact, the Usui memeorial does validate some of what Takata sensei taught. Folks choose not to recoqnise this.

take care
    Wayne
    Dragonfly
    Dragonfly
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Post by Dragonfly Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:45 pm

Thaak wrote:That is why I think many who have been on the energy work path for quite some time now (and I think the speed at which this realization happens is accelerating exponentially) feel that it is more effective to just sit with the energy with the intent to realize one's own divinity.

Interesting point. I think as time goes on, I feel that what I am doing is less about channeling anything "outside" me (or my recipient) than it is about acknowledging the body's inherent ability to recognize what it needs in order to heal, and just helping facilitate that process. As I tell my recipients, "I" am not doing anything; they are the ones doing the healing. I certainly know I am not controlling anything during a Reiki session. In fact, the more I try to direct the process, the less I can witness what may be occuring and end up missing something really amazing.
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:24 pm

Dragonfly wrote:
    Thaak wrote:That is why I think many who have been on the energy work path for quite some time now (and I think the speed at which this realization happens is accelerating exponentially) feel that it is more effective to just sit with the energy with the intent to realize one's own divinity.

Interesting point. I think as time goes on, I feel that what I am doing is less about channeling anything "outside" me (or my recipient) than it is about acknowledging the body's inherent ability to recognize what it needs in order to heal, and just helping facilitate that process. As I tell my recipients, "I" am not doing anything; they are the ones doing the healing. I certainly know I am not controlling anything during a Reiki session. In fact, the more I try to direct the process, the less I can witness what may be occuring and end up missing something really amazing.

exactly sunny healing comes from within, we can not think in some one else's mind. We certainly can help facilitate a direction for them to un-block their hidden/known energies that stifle their day to day living.
    thehungrycaterpillar
    thehungrycaterpillar

concerning 'ULE'... - Page 2 Empty What is ULE?

Post by thehungrycaterpillar Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:44 am

Hey Guys & Gals, sunny

I am aware of the explanation that is being offered to describe the ULFE.
    But what is it really, I don't know anymore!

All things living and non-living is made up of ENERGY and Matter is nothing but congealed energy.
    Wait,
    Is that the ULFE?

-Is it a GENERIC name for & includes All types of energies that anything is ever MADE OF? ( electrical, electromagnetic, kinetic etc,.)

-What are it's properties? Is it all good and no bad? or is it just an energy and our intentions are the ones shaping them?
    Is that why some people are able to use 'energies' to harm others while others use it to heal?
    so ULFE can be used for black magic or for healing as in Reiki and it's all in the INTENTIONS?

-Is ULFE like a 'Potato' and all these different healing methods/styles are only like 'Recipes' turning out different end products but still with the same denominator?

-IF ULFE is present inside everyone why don't we feel healed and well all the time, why do we only FEEL it the way we feel when we receive Reiki? Does it need activation from ourselves or get activated by others via a session? or just merely 'tuning in'?

- Do they develop 'flavors' when channeled? I know from experience the ATTUNEMENT energies and Reiki energies when GIVEN/Channeled or RECEIVED or even my own DON'T feel the same!
    What is it's original state and when does it morph? Are they RECYCLABLE? Do they get dirty or clean?

- Are all Reiki modalities channeling the same type of healing energy? Can healing energies be categorized according to it's purpose or properties? If they are all the same why bother learning the different modalities??

- Do we need to have any kind of spiritual concepts to access ULFE?

--------Just some that goes on in my head! I find some of my own questions & thoughts ridiculous but most times have helped me find answers by using the process of elimination! alien
    Love to hear from you All! Basketball
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:16 am

Hiya THC,

thehungrycaterpillar wrote:Hey Guys & Gals, sunny

I am aware of the explanation that is being offered to describe the ULFE.
    But what is it really, I don't know anymore!

that's a good start! :-) .

thehungrycaterpillar wrote:
    All things living and non-living is made up of ENERGY and Matter is nothing but congealed energy.
    Wait,
    Is that the ULFE?

Although all things may be said to be energy. This doesn't mean an apple is a carrot, :-). And this is where folks may get side-tracked, imo.

thehungrycaterpillar wrote: -Is it a GENERIC name for & includes All types of energies that anything is ever MADE OF? ( electrical, electromagnetic, kinetic etc,.)

IF it doesn't, then it's strange it uses the word 'universal'.

-What are it's properties? Is it all good and no bad? or is it just an energy and our intentions are the ones shaping them?

You spoke about Matrix technqiue in another topic. QT also. If we use Qigong also. These feel much different to Reiki, imo. So, maybe we go back to the apple/carrot analogy again.

imo, intention is not the deciding factor in what these things individually are. i can't intend to switch from Reiki, to QT, to Qigong by simply intending. I have to do actions for that to happen.

Is that why some people are able to use 'energies' to harm others while others use it to heal?
    so ULFE can be used for black magic or for healing as in Reiki and it's all in the INTENTIONS?

I'm guessing, technically, since it is universal, that must incorporate everything. This begs the question also about protection. Anything negative in the universe, does it come under 'universal life force energy' also.

i don't feel that Reiki can be used for bad things, per se.(there's another topic on this atm). Reiki is the purest, best, aspect of a human.

-Is ULFE like a 'Potato' and all these different healing methods/styles are only like 'Recipes' turning out different end products but still with the same denominator?

Again, if we try to relegate everything as 'energy', how can we ever fully know of the difference between an apple or a carrot.

-IF ULFE is present inside everyone why don't we feel healed and well all the time, why do we only FEEL it the way we feel when we receive Reiki?

Because Reiki is something more than ULE.

Does it need activation from ourselves or get activated by others via a session? or just merely 'tuning in'?

There are, and have been, folks who can experience what we do, either naturally, or perhaps after some life-changing event. It's not as common as would seem. The ability to experience the divine, as in Reiki, we have to be able to access that ability. Via initiation.

- Do they develop 'flavors' when channeled? I know from experience the ATTUNEMENT energies and Reiki energies when GIVEN/Channeled or RECEIVED or even my own DON'T feel the same!
    What is it's original state and when does it morph? Are they RECYCLABLE? Do they get dirty or clean?

Just like all things aren't neccessarily useful releagating them to 'energy'. Likewise, it may not be useful to assume all off-shoots of Usui Shiki Ryoho, are actually Reiki. Sure, there may be some that access it in a different way, (and to be honest, most only exist because of Usui Shiki Ryoho, i'll explain in a sec)..

...Whenever a person recieves an initiation into Usui Shiki Ryoho, it opens up their ability to expereince the Reiki phenomenon. IMO, this ability also empowers the person to change things in an initiaiton. And for sure, something will still be expereinced. The issue is, that many havn't got the knowledge, or expertise, to do this beneficially. It may seem some new, 'powerful' energy, that doesn't mean it is beneficial. In spirituality, it's not like the western ethos of bigger, powerful is better, hehe.

For sure, maybe with a bit of knowledge, and luck, the changes are good. There has to come a time though, when the changes are not so good. And that what is being expereinced is not longer what Usui sensei wished us to. Or certainly, not in the way he wished us too.

We have to remember, he was very well educated. A theologian, who i'm assuming may have made us all pale in comparision to his knowledge. Reiki is very specific. With a specific way of initiating, with a specific set of powerful shapes.

- Are all Reiki modalities channeling the same type of healing energy? Can healing energies be categorized according to it's purpose or properties? If they are all the same why bother learning the different modalities??

Imo, no, all arn't the same.

- Do we need to have any kind of spiritual concepts to access ULFE?

Definitely no. In QT, there is nothing spiritual, per se. Though, QT is not Reiki. QT is accessing ULE. And it feels different. Reiki is accessing my spark of the divine. And it feels different. :-).

--------Just some that goes on in my head! I find some of my own questions & thoughts ridiculous but most times have helped me find answers by using the process of elimination! :

It's all good stuff, THC. :-) .

take care
    Wayne
    thehungrycaterpillar
    thehungrycaterpillar

Post by thehungrycaterpillar Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:36 am

Hello Wayne!

that's a good start! :-) .

Thank You!

Although all things may be said to be energy. This doesn't mean an apple is a carrot, :-). And this is where folks may get side-tracked, imo.

Translation, All energies are not the same, Good!.... Glad!

IF it doesn't, then it's strange it uses the word 'universal'.

Good!

You spoke about Matrix technqiue in another topic. QT also. If we use Qigong also. These feel much different to Reiki, imo. So, maybe we go back to the apple/carrot analogy again.

Wonderful,..recapping,
    ULFE has different energies, They all feel different too..

imo, intention is not the deciding factor in what these things individually are. i can't intend to switch from Reiki, to QT, to Qigong by simply intending. I have to do actions for that to happen.

THAT's an AHA moment for me! Idea
    That's something I wanted to know, Can't switch from modality to modality just by intending to do so!
    so, that means if I start off a session with Usui then I can't switch to kundalini just by intending??
    ( YO, FOLKS! Anybody tried switching midways and was successful?)

I'm guessing, technically, since it is universal, that must incorporate everything. This begs the question also about protection. Anything negative in the universe, does it come under 'universal life force energy' also.

I don't know, I am leaning towards believing that ULFE is like a grocery store of energies and it sells cigarettes and it also sells vitamins and medicines.

i don't feel that Reiki can be used for bad things, per se.(there's another topic on this atm). Reiki is the purest, best, aspect of a human.

(Curtsy).... I absolutely, positively, certainly, tenaciously, without one photon of doubt, 100% agree. It is a pure blissful energy!
    I am still not sure if it is an aspect of human since I don't know where it is coming from.....
    We don't know if animals give reiki to each other. Just b'cos we don't know yet does not mean it doesn't exist! Shocked

Again, if we try to relegate everything as 'energy', how can we ever fully know of the difference between an apple or a carrot.

mmm... translation as in - ( lost the signal )

Because Reiki is something more than ULE.

Thank you Wayne, this topic was not in vain!!! Laughing cheers
    YES!
    Yes Sir, Glad we agree!

There are, and have been, folks who can experience what we do, either naturally, or perhaps after some life-changing event. It's not as common as would seem. The ability to experience the divine, as in Reiki, we have to be able to access that ability. Via initiation.

Via initiation? as in attunements..? Is it safe to say ULFE don't need attunements but to access Reiki needs one need an attunement?

.... it may not be useful to assume all off-shoots of Usui Shiki Ryoho, are actually Reiki. Sure, there may be some that access it in a different way,

affraid
    But does it matter? Will hurt the effectiveness of Reiki if it's not from 'The Original Usui Method'?

... And for sure, something will still be expereinced. The issue is, that many havn't got the knowledge, or expertise, to do this beneficially. It may seem some new, 'powerful' energy, that doesn't mean it is beneficial. In spirituality, it's not like the western ethos of bigger, powerful is better, hehe.

I learnt it from my experience. Getting an attunement is by the easiest thing one can do. EVERYTHING starts after that! My other personal opinion is if a person is not simultaneously spiritually evolving, Razz ..... it's no good,IMO!! pig - that's me for my judgemental opinion.

For sure, maybe with a bit of knowledge, and luck, the changes are good. There has to come a time though, when the changes are not so good.

Gimme an example, please!

Reiki is very specific. With a specific way of initiating, with a specific set of powerful shapes.

Shocked
    I do know and believe Reiki is a part of ULFE and is indeed very specific!
    Could you elaborate why you said 'with a specific set of powerful shapes', I have never heard that one before,
    Thanks..

Imo, no, all arn't the same.
    Makes el perfecto sense to me that all healing reiki energies are not the same!
    Can't wait to compare them.. study

Definitely no. In QT, there is nothing spiritual, per se. Though, QT is not Reiki. QT is accessing ULE. And it feels different. Reiki is accessing my spark of the divine. And it feels different. :-).

Well, Probably my definition of spiritual is diluted and broad? I would say even having the compassion towards one another is being spiritual?
    Is divinity part of spirituality?
    What about the theory that 'you don't pick Reiki, Reiki picks you'?
    I differ from you in the sense, You need to be in touch with their spiritual side to be able to practice reiki. Not necessarily progressed but definitely 'in touch' in their own way.

It's all good stuff, THC. :-) .

take care
    Wayne
    [/quote]

Thank You, Wayne! and Thank You for taking the time to answer my post!
    flower

THC
    ????....@QQQQQQQ0....????
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:15 am

thehungrycaterpillar wrote:Hello Wayne!
    Translation, All energies are not the same, Good!.... Glad!

Yes, and it might not be useful to even view all things as different energy. Getting away from a 'blanket' label such as ULE, or energy, is useful.

Wonderful,..recapping,
    ULFE has different energies..

As above, :-) .

THAT's an AHA moment for me! Idea
    That's something I wanted to know, Can't switch from modality to modality just by intending to do so!
    so, that means if I start off a session with Usui then I can't switch to kundalini just by intending??
    ( YO, FOLKS! Anybody tried switching midways and was successful?)

That's not exactly what i was hopeing to get across, hehe. using your example of Kundalini Reiki. I bet Ole Gabrielsen was initiated into Usui Reiki before he created Kundalini Reiki. Point is, imo, Usui Reiki is still a part of Kundalini. Ole has created some things, some processes, but it's still Usui Reiki in the mix.

The modalities i mentioned can't be switched by intending. however, if we look at Karuna, Tera mai, Sekhem, seichim, all the founders were Usui Reiki trained first. It's my opinion that these styles would never have been able to be created only for Usui Reiki. They can all be traced to it. So, maybe some may seem they are easy to 'switch'. It has to be discerned first of all, what is a person switching from, and what too. I feel some of the founders of styles don't even know, although they'll beg to differ, hehe, Smile .

I don't know, I am leaning towards believing that ULFE is like a grocery store of energies and it sells cigarettes and it also sells vitamins and medicines.

If one sees it as energy, even a different 'brand', that is all it will be. And there's no critisim in that, a person has a right to feel within their own spirituality what is right. Smile .

(Curtsy).... I absolutely, positively, certainly, tenaciously, without one photon of doubt, 100% agree. It is a pure blissful energy!
    I am still not sure if it is an aspect of human since I don't know where it is coming from.....

Takata sensei, one of the most expereinced Reiki folks there's been, said Reiki comes from within, from just below the navel. And is 'God Power'.

Even some of the Japanese techniques, emphasise the Seika Tanden. 2 inches below our navel. It's more than a storage area for our 'personal' energy.

mmm... translation as in - ( lost the signal )

Ultimately, an apple & a carrot are both energy. Are they not something more than that? Is energy a label that sufficenely describes both? Same with Reiki. ULE does not go far enough, and is too generic.

Via initiation? as in attunements..? Is it safe to say ULFE don't need attunements but to access Reiki needs one need an attunement?

Yes, this is true. In QT, no attunements are needed, for instance. In Reiki, Usui Reiki, they are. Amd if the attunements aren't done, it's not Reiki being expereinced.

.... it may not be useful to assume all off-shoots of Usui Shiki Ryoho, are actually Reiki. Sure, there may be some that access it in a different way,

affraid
    But does it matter? Will hurt the effectiveness of Reiki if it's not from 'The Original Usui Method'?

What Reiki is, is accessing our own spark of the divine, in a specific way. We can do this because symbols are placed within us, at specific places. Some more important than others, perhaps. The symbols are very important.

Although, most styles have the founders ability opened with Usui Reiki, things are sometimes changed drastically. Could this also drastically change what is being 'channeled'? Course, a person who would say it is all ULE, would assume anything that comes under ULE is harmless, or beneficial, so 'what the heck'. What if things are more specific than ULE. Would it be important then to know just what the heck are we expereincing.

For sure, maybe with a bit of knowledge, and luck, the changes are good. There has to come a time though, when the changes are not so good.

Gimme an example, please!

Sure, Smile . You mentioned Kundalini Reiki. I got the attunements in that also. Many folks feel it is ok. And sure, they're telling the truth. There's another side though. Soem of us spoke on Reiki4All about this. Quite a few have reported having a terrible time post-kundalini Reiki attunements. I was one of them. verging on psychosis, and most seriously contemplating suicide, whilst having packe dmy bags to walk out on my missus & 2 young kids, was the way it ended up. I had to shut myself in my bedroom for 2 weeks, and rely on Usui reiki to sort it out. It was a terrible time. Others have mentioned similar things, albeit not to that degree usually.

IMO, if any 'style' has the potential for that kinda contra-indication, then it's not worth the changes that were made to create it. The usual distance attunement that is part & parcel of that style also don't help. There can't ever be sufficient support for anyone who may go through what i & others did.

Reiki is very specific. With a specific way of initiating, with a specific set of powerful shapes.

Shocked
    I do know and believe Reiki is a part of ULFE and is indeed very specific!
    Could you elaborate why you said 'with a specific set of powerful shapes', I have never heard that one before,
    Thanks..

Sure, Smile . The symbols are shapes. They are very specific. to change them in an Usui Reiki initiaton may mean that it isn't Reiki being expereinced.

Well, Probably my definition of spiritual is diluted and broad? I would say even having the compassion towards one another is being spiritual?
    Is divinity part of spirituality?

spirituality is part of divinity, Smile . Spiritual is as broad as anything. Going to the toilet can be spiritual if done in the correct way. I'm not gonna elaborate on that, hehe.

There's a marked difference, imo, in recieving a QT treatment, and a Reiki treatment. This is because of what Reiki accesses, and in the way it access it. The symbols are also crucial to this. Iresspective of whether a person draws them or not, or thinks they aren't activated, hehe.

I differ from you in the sense, You need to be in touch with their spiritual side to be able to practice reiki. Not necessarily progressed but definitely 'in touch' in their own way.

I'm not sure what you're saying here. Like i just said above, even a Reiki treatment can feel easily spiritual. Ever wondered why?

Thank You, Wayne! and Thank You for taking the time to answer my post!

No, thankyou, Smile .

take care
    wayne
    Thaak
    Thaak

Post by Thaak Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:20 am

I would disagree that you can't switch modalities through intention.

I would say that when it comes to energy, you can do just about anything with intention if you know how to focus that intention appropriately.

I have been attuned to about 5 or 6 separate energy modalities.

I can intend to let one energy flow separately from any other energy.

For those who are sensitive to energy, they can "feel" the difference when I shift which energy I intend to let them feel.

That being said, I don't discriminate when facilitating a session, for I believe that whatever is necessary for that person will come forward for them. Why? Because subconsciously their body will ask for it.

As for what is ULFE?

Its energy. Everything is energy. But scientifically we know that different energies come in different frequencies. Some frequencies of energy can be damaging to the human body (too much x-ray or radio waves can cause cancer, or some frequencies of high powered radio waves or microwaves can blow you up.) Some frequencies of energy create the Sun, which from Earth is beneficial, but if you were standing on the Sun, your physical body would die. Some frequencies of energy are particularly helpful, such as sunlight which allows photosynthesis to occur so that we have all those yummy veggies to eat, which in turn become energy again through our cellular process, to feed our bodies.

So yes, each energy will have its own frequency. ULFE to me is an umbrella term for all energy that's frequencies affect life in one form or another.

Andy
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:47 am

Hi Andy,

Thaak wrote:I would disagree that you can't switch modalities through intention.

I would say that when it comes to energy, you can do just about anything with intention if you know how to focus that intention appropriately.

ok, cool, Smile . What makes a 'modality'?

Like the example i initially mentioned, i'm not doing QT unless i begin using certain techniques. Simply 'intending' won't change this, there has to be the act of doing a technique. In fact, in QT for instance, unless we do 2 seperate acts simultaneously, we are in fact leaving ourselves open to using our own personal energy. Intention isn't enough.

When is, say, a person doing Qigong also. In yoga, specifcially pranayama, i gotta do the techniques, intention isn't enough.

You said you've been attuned to 5 seperate 'energies modalities'. How many of them are Reiki based, or the founder initially had a background in Reiki? Also, i'd wager, before you found you could 'shift' things, you were trained in Usui Reiki first? My point being, it's relatively easy to 'shift' something that has the same base. Usui Reiki continues to be a factor in many of these styles.

Like the symbols, people think that because they're arn't intending to use Usui Reiki, that they aren't. Every single initiation a person has, has impact on what they can channel. And pass on.

If we looked to totally seperate modalities, this 'shifting', may not as be easy.

take care
    Wayne
    Thaak
    Thaak

Post by Thaak Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:58 am

I see your point. While my first energy was actually Amanohuna, the discoverer of Amanohuna was initially trained in Reiki.

I would imagine that most, if not all, hands-on energy modalities are similar to Reiki in that they require intent to use the energy, hand positions, and symbols.

QT, Qi Gong, Cranial Sacral, Structural Integration, et. al. all have very different methods to do the work. Often I have heard that Reiki-esque methodologies work in concert with these others, and often comes in simultaneously without intention.

But I do see your point.

Although I would argue (and I'm not there yet) when you become enough realized in your own power, you can do any modality through intention alone.

I would also argue that many of the non-Reiki-esque methodologies are actually manipulating the client's energy itself. Thus creating the scenario you have described. You are actually "doing" something as opposed to non-doing which is the essence of the spirituality behind Reiki.
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:10 am

Hi Andy,

Thaak wrote:I see your point. While my first energy was actually Amanohuna, the discoverer of Amanohuna was initially trained in Reiki.

I would imagine that most, if not all, hands-on energy modalities are similar to Reiki in that they require intent to use the energy, hand positions, and symbols.

QT, Qi Gong, Cranial Sacral, Structural Integration, et. al. all have very different methods to do the work. Often I have heard that Reiki-esque methodologies work in concert with these others, and often comes in simultaneously without intention.

James has put it better than me, and you can see where i was going with this..

SOME THOUGHTS ON INITIATION...
    Copyright ©️ 2006 James Deacon
    [Modified: Dec. 14. 2006]

'Reiki' is an initiatorially-received (initiatorially-awakened?) ability to interact with a very specific set of therapeutic qualities - or, as some would phrase it: a very specific set of 'therapeutic energy-frequencies' *, which are not normally consciously accessible to us.

On one level, the purpose of the Reiki initiations is to calibrate or fine-tune the student's awareness/sensitivity/interactivity to that particular set of therapeutic energy-frequencies.

In order to pass the specific initiation to another - in order to fine-tune (rather than attune) them to the set of frequencies that constitutes the therapeutic qualities of (pure) Reiki, we ourselves must first have received that specific initiation - we must have ourselves been fine-tuned to these specific frequencies.

If we have not - if we do not, as it is phrased "hold the energy": this specific set of frequencies - then we cannot pass this particular 'fine-tunement' on to another:

"You cannot give what you do not have".

Modified forms of the Initiation process

The Reiki Initiations as used and taught by Takata together comprise a very precise process - just like a mathemathical or chemical formula (or a food recipe for that matter)

You follow the process/formula and you get what you are supposed to get.

But if you start messing about with the process - alter the process - change the number or nature of one or more of the 'ingredients', change the point in the process where certain proceedures are carried out or the order in which the 'ingredients' are added to the mix, you are likely to end up with something other than what you were supposed to get.

"Modify the formula, and you get a different result."

IMO, modifying the initiations results in the student being 'fine-tuned' to a slightly different set of frequencies (some might say, a less 'pure' or less 'effective', perhaps even less-than-therapeutic, set of frequencies).

We can only pass on what we have; and if what we have is fine-tunement to a slightly different set of frequencies, then (in using the same modified version of initiation process that was used to initiate us) this is what we will pass to others.

Even if we revert to using the actual initiation process as taught by Takata-sensei, unless we have first received this form of the initiation ourselves, then what we pass will still be a slightly different set of frequencies.

In an attempt to clarify this point [though by the time you've read the following, it may well be even less clear !]:

If we are 'fine-tuned' to a particular set of energy-frequencies, then by using the identical process by which we became 'fine-tuned' to this specific set of frequencies, then this is what we will pass on to others - 'fine-tunement' to the identical, specific set of frequencies we ourselves hold

If, however, we modify the process, then we pass on a modified version of what we ourselves hold.

For example:
    If I have received, say, Tera Mai Reiki - then in using the Tera Mai initiation, I will pass this set of 'frequencies' on to the other person.

However if (sticking with the same example), having been attuned to Tera Mai, instead of the Tera Mai initiation, I use, for example, the Jikiden initiation process, (without having myself received the Jikiden 'frequencies'), then what I am passing is actually the Tera Mai frequencies, modified by the Jikiden process, rather than the 'pure' Jikiden frequencies themselves.

The person receiving this 'impure' Jikiden, even in passing on initiation via the Jikiden process, will still not be passing 'pure' Jikiden frequencies (as they never had them in the first place).

Alternatively, lets say (having been attuned to Tera Mai), I decide to create a new 'style' of Reiki (and lets be egotistical and call it James Deacon Reiki). Instead of using the Tera Mai initiation, I create a new initiation process (perhaps using new symbols, or initiation points or whatever). In using this new process, what I am passing is actually the Tera Mai frequencies, modified by the new process.

This particular 'impure' or modified version of the Tera Mai frequencies now becomes known as 'James Deacon Reiki'.

I pass the James Deacon Reiki initiation to someone.

Having received the James Deacon Reiki frequencies (i.e the Tera Mai frequencies, modified by the new initiation process), that person, by themselves using the James Deacon Reiki initiation process, will pass this same set of 'frequencies' on to the next person. While this set of frequencies may technically be considered to be an impure version of Tera Mai, it is at the same, the 'pure' set of James Deacon Reiki frequencies; and this is what the next person receives: pure James Deacon Reiki.

Everyone who receives this James Deacon Reiki frequency-set can, by using the specific James Deacon Reiki initiation process, pass the pure James Deacon Reiki (aka impure Tera Mai) on to the next person.

However, someone who has, say, 'Usui Shiki' Reiki frequencies, (but who has not received the James Deacon Reiki frequencies) even if they use the James Deacon Reiki initiation process, will not be passing 'pure' James Deacon Reiki - but rather 'Usui Shiki' modified by the James Deacon Reiki process.

and so the 'frequency-set' has changed once again...

In turn, the person receiving this 'impure' James Deacon Reiki, even in passing on initiation via the James Deacon Reiki process, will still not be passing 'pure' James Deacon Reiki frequencies (as they never had them in the first place)...

Now, if that person, holding the 'impure' version of the James Deacon Reiki frequencies, should choose to use, let us say, the Komyo initiation processs....

This, I believe, can go some way to explaining why there is a different 'feel' (in some cases, subtle, in others not so subtle) to the Reiki channeled by practitioners in certain lineages.

The greater the changes to the initiation process, the greater the energetic difference, to the point where the frequencies to which the student becomes attuned cease to be recognised as 'Reiki' at all - a prime example being the modified versions of the Reiki initiations as used in Tera Mai.

Modifications to the initiation process could also account for instances where the 'fine-tuning' simply just doesn't 'take' at all: the student complains of feeling tired or drained after giving Reiki treatments - a sign that, uneable to channel Reiki, they are in fact using personal ki to bring about healing - and in doing so, are depleting their own vital life force.

_______
    *existing within / as part of, the omnipresent Universal Life-force Energy

Source: http://www.aetw.org/reiki_initiation.htm

And...re: ULE, and what you & I are on the same page about i think...

I was told you couldn't do Reiki without first having a "Reiki attunement", but surely we're all connected to the ULE [Universal Lifeforce Energy], anyone can channel it?

It is certainly possible to do channeled healing without a "Reiki attunement", but that doesn't mean what you are doing is 'Reiki'.
    For example, in Therapeutic Touch (which I trained in before ever coming to Reiki) we also work with 'energy' channeled from Source - but this certainly isn't 'Reiki healing'.
    IMO, Reiki [if we are to speak of this wonderful therapeutic phenomenon in terms of what is afterall the limited, modernday conceptualisation of ''energy' ] manifests as, for want of a better analogy, a very specific set of 'therapeutic frequencies'.
    It is not just 'ULE' - some vague, all-encompassing 'blanket-coverage' energy, but rather, like everything else in existence - be it a pebble, a person, a non-corporeal 'spirit' or the nuclear reaction at the heart of a sun - what we term 'Reiki' is a unique manifestation of a very specific set of qualities existing within the omnipresent Universal Lifeforce Energy.

Also, the Reiki ability is something very specific, not just 'channeled healing' ability in general.
    Yes, Reiki involves the channeling of 'energy', but more than this, Reiki is a very particular way of interacting with that energy, involving a particular set of physiological, symbolic and Spiritual protocols.
    As I believe John Harvey Gray put it, Reiki is something that is passed 'Hand to Hand' (i.e. by initiation/attunement) from one person to another - starting with Usui-sensei.
    If it doesn't come to you in this way - no matter what you choose to call it - it isn't Reiki

Source: http://www.aetw.org/reiki_ifaq3.htm

Thaak wrote:
    Although I would argue (and I'm not there yet) when you become enough realized in your own power, you can do any modality through intention alone.

Yeah, Usui sensei is a prime example of this.

Thaak wrote:
    I would also argue that many of the non-Reiki-esque methodologies are actually manipulating the client's energy itself. Thus creating the scenario you have described. You are actually "doing" something as opposed to non-doing which is the essence of the spirituality behind Reiki.

I see your point in this also. Again, taking QT as an example, although essentially we are elevating our own energetic level to as high a frequency as possible, and letting the other entrain to that level in order to heal themselves, we're definitely being more active than in a Reiki treatment.

take care
    Wayne
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:24 pm

My Reiki master/teacher sent me this email today it seemed to tie into the discussion on this thread. She said ...."This is nothing new to most of you, but I thought it was a good one to share:-)))"........

April 10, 2009
    Focus on the Good
    Raise Your Vibration
    Everything in the universe is made of energy. What differentiates one form of energy from another is the speed at which it vibrates. For example, light vibrates at a very high frequency, and something like a rock vibrates at a lower frequency but a frequency nonetheless. Human beings also vibrate at different frequencies. Our thoughts and feelings can determine the frequency at which we vibrate, and our vibration goes out into the world and attracts to us energy moving at a similar frequency. This is one of the ways that we create our own reality, which is why we can cause a positive shift in our lives by raising our vibration.

We all know someone we think of as vibrant. Vibrant literally means “vibrating very rapidly.” The people who strike us as vibrant are vibrating at a high frequency, and they can inspire us as we work to raise our vibration. On the other hand, we all know people that are very negative or cynical. These people are vibrating at a lower frequency. They can also be an inspiration because they can show us where we don’t want to be vibrating and why. To discover where you are in terms of vibrancy, consider where you fall on a scale between the most pessimistic person you know and the most vibrant. This is not in order to pass judgment, but rather it is important to know where you are as you begin working to raise your frequency so that you can notice and appreciate your progress.

There are many ways to raise your vibration, from working with affirmations to visualizing enlightened entities during meditation. One of the most practical ways to raise your vibration is to consciously choose where you focus your attention. To understand how powerful this is, take five minutes to describe something you love unreservedly—a person, a movie, an experience. When your five minutes are up, you will noticeably feel more positive and even lighter. If you want to keep raising your vibration, you might want to commit to spending five minutes every day focusing on the good in your life. As you do this, you will train yourself to be more awake and alive. Over time, you will experience a permanent shift in your vibrancy.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Featured DailyOM Courses:

Identify the unique gifts you were born with, in the new groundbreaking course from Robert Ohotto. Discovering Your Soul Purpose with Intuitive Astrology will teach you how to see your life's path, discover your soul contracts and learn how astrology is the architecture of your consciousness.

MORE FEATURED COURSES:

A Year of Guided Meditations
    Balancing Your Chakras
    Overcoming Self-Sabotage
    More DailyOM Courses

Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:02 am

Hi Bridget,
    Yeah, for sure, that's very relevant. And many thanks for sharing it, Smile . We can say everything is energy vibrating at a different rate. Is this though, sufficentely explaining everything in existence? Be it from the stars, planet, gases, to the myriad of things on Earth? It's not isn't it. So, while it's true, in existence as we know it, all can perhaps be said to be energy, there is much farther definitions & explanations to explore.

We can't convey what a lamp is, or a car, by saying energy. why shouldn't it be the same with Reiki. Smile .

Take care
    Wayne
    thehungrycaterpillar
    thehungrycaterpillar

Post by thehungrycaterpillar Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:59 am

Hello Wayne,

The modalities i mentioned can't be switched by intending. however, if we look at Karuna, Tera mai, Sekhem, seichim, all the founders were Usui Reiki trained first. It's my opinion that these styles would never have been able to be created only for Usui Reiki. They can all be traced to it. So, maybe some may seem they are easy to 'switch'. It has to be discerned first of all, what is a person switching from, and what too. I feel some of the founders of styles don't even know, although they'll beg to differ, hehe, Smile .

Glad to hear that! My curiosity question is maybe this should be a topic on it's own, I am very fascinated to see all these differnt modalities and would like to know what is specific about each.

This may or may not be a fact or just a difference of opinion that whether a switching during the session can be done at all.
    I don't do. b'cos I am not sure whether it works! right now I don't feel like it yet!

If one sees it as energy, even a different 'brand', that is all it will be. And there's no critisim in that, a person has a right to feel within their own spirituality what is right. Smile .

Yeah, I search, label it, sometimes relabel or even delete it.... what ever makes more sense right?

Takata sensei, one of the most expereinced Reiki folks there's been, said Reiki comes from within, from just below the navel. And is 'God Power'.

Even some of the Japanese techniques, emphasise the Seika Tanden. 2 inches below our navel. It's more than a storage area for our 'personal' energy.

Oooh! this is cool, I got to check this out,
    I didn't know Reiki came from within, hey , why didn't my RM tell me that??? Shocked
    What is it not a popular belief then?
    Then that changes some reality for me about Reiki, atunements and ULFE and my RM!! Very Happy

Ultimately, an apple & a carrot are both energy. Are they not something more than that? Is energy a label that sufficenely describes both? Same with Reiki. ULE does not go far enough, and is too generic.

Back track a minute now,
    You are saying something deep about the vegetable and the fruit that I still don't get,
    What ARE they besides being snacks and made of energy???? Laughing

Amd if the attunements aren't done, it's not Reiki being expereinced.

Ahem, what happens during an attunement anyway? anybody has any blue prints about it?? ( Like a Star @ heaven NEW TOPIC alert Like a Star @ heaven )[quote="thehungrycaterpillar"]

What Reiki is, is accessing our own spark of the divine, in a specific way. We can do this because symbols are placed within us, at specific places. Some more important than others, perhaps. The symbols are very important.

(repeating) 'accessing our spark of the divine'???... in a specific way??
    What is your version of the 'divine'? I'd like to know! Thanks,
    B'cos the way I learnt is not like you say..

What does placing of symbols do? where do you place it..in one's Aura? ..one's energy field?....directly in one's chakras????
    Does anybody have a guess WHAT the specifically drawn pattern of lines do to a person or help a person in activating or accessing or even getting attuned to Reiki?

The only thing significant that I have learnt is that somehow geometric patterns have a deeper impact on our energy fields, don't know how and why..

Although, most styles have the founders ability opened with Usui Reiki, things are sometimes changed drastically. Could this also drastically change what is being 'channeled'? Course, a person who would say it is all ULE, would assume anything that comes under ULE is harmless, or beneficial, so 'what the heck'. What if things are more specific than ULE. Would it be important then to know just what the heck are we expereincing.

Yeah, love that.
    Sure, I'd definitely want to know... so altering styles & symbols is equal to altering energies channeled!!!
    anybody wants to contest that?? bom

Sure, Smile . You mentioned Kundalini Reiki. I got the attunements in that also. Many folks feel it is ok. And sure, they're telling the truth. There's another side though. Soem of us spoke on Reiki4All about this. Quite a few have reported having a terrible time post-kundalini Reiki attunements. I was one of them.

Oh shit, Oh shit!! No
    Sorry,
    sunny I wish You the very best in your life!! sunny

Yeah, move over a bit will you, I got a story to tell but nothing compared to what you went through,
    I don't want to people to miss this topic, 'cos I want to hear from the rest of us, I'll start a new topic under Reiki General as soon as I get a chance!

IMO, if any 'style' has the potential for that kinda contra-indication, then it's not worth the changes that were made to create it. The usual distance attunement that is part & parcel of that style also don't help. There can't ever be sufficient support for anyone who may go through what i & others did.

AHA!! AAAAHHHHHHAAAAA!!! affraid
    SAY THAT AGAIN!

spirituality is part of divinity, Smile . Spiritual is as broad as anything. Going to the toilet can be spiritual if done in the correct way. I'm not gonna elaborate on that, hehe

yes it can be very spiritual indeed!! Laughing One of life's simple pleasures!! lol!

> Wayne: I'm not sure what you're saying here.

Well, Reiki comes into people's life when they are ready for it! ( getting attuned )
    and
    I am talking about a Reiki practitioner's need to evolve spiritually along with their practice.

Like i just said above, even a Reiki treatment can feel easily spiritual. Ever wondered why?

I never wonder about that one, I KNOW it! cheers

Take Care, Wayne
    and Thank you too!

...@QQQQQQQQQ0
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:05 am

Hiya THC,

This may or may not be a fact or just a difference of opinion that whether a switching during the session can be done at all.
    I don't do. b'cos I am not sure whether it works! right now I don't feel like it yet!

Like i mentioned to Andy, every single initiation a person has, has an impact on what they in turn initiate others with, and probably what they actually 'channel' also. With Usui Reiki has a base on which most others came from, it's easy to seem to 'switch' in mid-treatment.

[quote="thehungrycaterpillar"]
    Yeah, I search, label it, sometimes relabel or even delete it.... what ever makes more sense right?

For sure, Smile .

Oooh! this is cool, I got to check this out,
    I didn't know Reiki came from within, hey , why didn't my RM tell me that??? Shocked

They probably never knew, or didn't believe it, Smile .

What is it not a popular belief then?

Not as popualar as some other beliefs, no. Going purely on what people are saying on Reiki forums though, it is changing some. Although James started this topic, and can speak for himself, to be honest, i feel this is exactly why he started it. If it's ULE we are using, how come folks say it comes from outside us? that doesn't make sense.

Then that changes some reality for me about Reiki, atunements and ULFE and my RM!! Very Happy

Hopefully in a good way! Smile

Back track a minute now,
    You are saying something deep about the vegetable and the fruit that I still don't get,
    What ARE they besides being snacks and made of energy???? Laughing

Smile . If you were to describe snow to someone who had never saw or expereinced it before, would you say it is energy? that tells them absolutely nothing about snow. Even though snow can be said to be energy. Likewise, is an apple just energy, or even a fruit. there's more detailed ways to describe it.

And even though an apple & a carrot are food, and energy. To generalise them with those two words, still doesn't fully explain what they are.

It's the same with Reiki. To generalise it with the phrase ULE, doesn't fully explain it.

Ahem, what happens during an attunement anyway?

Your ability to access your divinity within you is awakened. You expereince it in a tangible way, this is what 'Reiki' is. Smile .

(repeating) 'accessing our spark of the divine'???... in a specific way??
    What is your version of the 'divine'? I'd like to know! Thanks,
    B'cos the way I learnt is not like you say..

No probs, Smile . I use the word God. Someone else can use whatever other word they like, the descriptive word varies from culture to culture, discipline to discipline. All religions, all spiritual paths, are different ways to the same grocery store. The divine is that force that created all things, that force that keeps it all in motion. You know, if ULE is a force in motion, according to physics, something has to put that force into motion. Quantum physics can call God, 'zero point/point of creation'. that single force which created all.

It existed before religion, isn't dependant on any single philosophy, yet is complemented by all philosophies & religion. Even by science now.

Within each of us, there is a small part of that creative force, 2 inches below our navel. This is our spark of the divine, and is what gives birth to the experience of Reiki.

What does placing of symbols do? where do you place it..in one's Aura? ..one's energy field?....directly in one's chakras????

Good question. I don't know the complete answer yet. It's something i asked a while ago on another forum. We, teachers, carry out initiations, and havn't the faintest idea why we're placing symbols in certain areas. We just do it almost without thinking. IMO, teachers should try to find this out. Since they are doing it on another human being.

The four symbols in Usui Reiki mean much more than they are usually credited for.

Chakras don't come into the equation. Well, they shouldn't anyhow. They aren't a part of the Japanese energetic system, and were only added into Reiki in the last 30 years, possibly at the expense of real Reiki things.

Oh shit, Oh shit!! No
    Sorry,
    sunny I wish You the very best in your life!! sunny

Hehe, it's long over now, thanks, Smile .

Like i just said above, even a Reiki treatment can feel easily spiritual. Ever wondered why?

I never wonder about that one, I KNOW it! cheers

Yeah, but why is Reiki so spiritual. Any ideas?

take care
    Wayne
    thehungrycaterpillar
    thehungrycaterpillar

Post by thehungrycaterpillar Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:51 am

Hello Andy,
    [quote="Thaak"]
    I would disagree that you can't switch modalities through intention.
    OK...?

Yeah?
    Then how about NOT using symbols,NOT getting attuned, would I still be able to Channel Reiki just with intention??
    Suspect

For those who are sensitive to energy, they can "feel" the difference when I shift which energy I intend to let them feel.

That's pretty cool! Cool Very Happy
    The recipient actually can FEEL it??

Actually what if ULFE probably is just that bunch of energies that we are able to channel and that facilitates 'life' or 'existence'? ( hence the word life force?)
    And B'cos we don't channel microwave energies and xray energies and such.....
    scratch

Just exploring...

@QQQQQQQQQ0
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:10 am

Milarepa wrote:Hi Bridget,
    Yeah, for sure, that's very relevant. And many thanks for sharing it, Smile . We can say everything is energy vibrating at a different rate. Is this though, sufficentely explaining everything in existence? Be it from the stars, planet, gases, to the myriad of things on Earth? It's not isn't it. So, while it's true, in existence as we know it, all can perhaps be said to be energy, there is much farther definitions & explanations to explore.

We can't convey what a lamp is, or a car, by saying energy. why shouldn't it be the same with Reiki. Smile .

Take care
    Wayne
    The sun is the largest star in the sky with more energy than the smaller stars so it makes sense that within the Universe everything vibrates at different levels due to the suns rays our life depends on the sun's ULFE.

The electricty/petrol that we use for energy is dirived from the sun. Without the sun we have no ULFE
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:34 am

chi_solas wrote:
    Milarepa wrote:Hi Bridget,

Take care
    Wayne
    The sun is the largest star in the sky with more energy than the smaller stars so it makes sense that within the Universe everything vibrates at different levels due to the suns rays our life depends on the sun's ULFE.

The electricty/petrol that we use for energy is dirived from the sun. Without the sun we have no ULFE

Yes, i see what you're saying. Smile .

If you were to describe the sun, sky, universe, electricity, petrol, how would you do that? I think you said you were a teacher? Would you explain all those things away with the word 'energy'? Obviously, they are more than energy.

H2o is water, but does that explain & describe ice? Or steam? I don't go into a restauraunt and order a plate of 'energy'. Smile .

Point is, simplified explanations of things are not always the best, or the most useful way to describe things. And certainly don't tell us exactly what something is.

take care
    Wayne
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:13 pm

Wayne everybody is a teacher. Can you explain what you mean by more than energy?

I don't know of anyone who does order a plate of energy

Some folks can understand simple explainations other folks need more detail
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:52 pm

No probs Bridget, Smile . Folks are saying Reiki is ULE. And that different energy therapies is ULE vibrating at different rates. I'm not disputing this, Smile .

Though, within our existence, we go beyond describing something as energy every moment of our lives. We have to, as all may be energy, but 'energy' does not properly describe all.

Every single thing in existence, can be made more specific by going beyond it being energy. Even energy can be made more specific, hehe.

Not saying you're doing this, Smile , but there's a 'danger' when folks do try to 'see' everything as one, the same thing, no duality thing. They actually miss out on what something may be.

Everything in existence may possibly be explained as energy (though no-one can tell me they have measured the creative force to know this), yet everything in existence is more than energy. We are able to cope mentally with an apple being energy, yet being more than that, a fruit, where it comes form, how it grows, with different colour, it's texture in the mouth, it's juicies, the way it makes our mouth feel, this is what an apple more completely is.

Why should Reiki not only be energy, but like all others things, be more than energy. Smile .

Take care
    Wayne

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:03 am