Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

2 posters

How do we use the friends and the foe list?

thehungrycaterpillar
    thehungrycaterpillar

How do we use the friends and the foe list? Empty How do we use the friends and the foe list?

Post by thehungrycaterpillar Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:07 am

Raven added me to her list and I never knew about it until much later.
    I did not get a notice so never knew it until i checked my profile accidently.

Are we supposed to get a notice? How will the friend know that we have accepted, will they be notified too?

Thanks,

THC
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

How do we use the friends and the foe list? Empty Re: How do we use the friends and the foe list?

Post by Milarepa Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:00 am

thehungrycaterpillar wrote:Raven added me to her list and I never knew about it until much later.
    I did not get a notice so never knew it until i checked my profile accidently.

Are we supposed to get a notice? How will the friend know that we have accepted, will they be notified too?

Thanks,

THC

If you click on your 'profile' at the top of the page, then click on 'freinds & foes'.

no notification is sent. This is cause it's quite easy for a member to check, since they're using the mouse anyhow, hehe. Laughing
    thehungrycaterpillar
    thehungrycaterpillar

How do we use the friends and the foe list? Empty Re: How do we use the friends and the foe list?

Post by thehungrycaterpillar Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:32 am

If you click on your 'profile' at the top of the page, then click on 'freinds & foes'.

no notification is sent. This is cause it's quite easy for a member to check, since they're using the mouse anyhow, hehe. Laughing

Good to know,
    So as I understand the friend/foe list is for private viewing only..?
    (I didn't want Raven to think I 'rejected' her or something... !)
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:13 am

thehungrycaterpillar wrote:

Good to know,
    So as I understand the friend/foe list is for private viewing only..?
    (I didn't want Raven to think I 'rejected' her or something... !)

yeah, it's for your benefit. when you look at 'users online', any freinds or foes wil be color-coded.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:50 pm