Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

+3
thehungrycaterpillar
Pandora
Dragonfly
7 posters

'Who wants to share freaky expereinces' (non-Reiki)

Dragonfly
    Dragonfly
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

'Who wants to share freaky expereinces' (non-Reiki) Empty Re: 'Who wants to share freaky expereinces' (non-Reiki)

Post by Dragonfly Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:17 am

thehungrycaterpillar wrote:

affraid pale

COOL, I mean... * gulp* - scary!

Wow, serious stuff! Thanks for sharing!

I know for sure it is NOT imagination and these things do exist.

I do not live in fear but I have 3 girls and 2 of them are teenagers... sometimes I need to be able to tell the difference whether they are just been teens or genuinely posessed!!

lol!

The situation has made me apprehensive. From time to time I can sense a presence in our basement and that makes me reluctant to go into certain areas. This entity doesn't seem malevolent, just obviously stuck and that creates some negative energy.

Note that entities prefer and feed off children and teenagers' energy, especially when they are going through puberty. What a Face
    Pandora
    Pandora
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

'Who wants to share freaky expereinces' (non-Reiki) Empty Re: 'Who wants to share freaky expereinces' (non-Reiki)

Post by Pandora Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:57 am

As I said to my friend Ruth (who sees dead people), I keep a full house!

My grandmother (died 1988) is always with me and often sends me floral scents as she was a florist.

Her first husband (died 1951, long before I was born) is one of my healing guides.

My mom and dad also visit occasionally (but, just as in life, I prefer my grandparents!)

My husband's father also visits and has spoken directly to me in the past, he's also appeared to my husband.

In the clinic where I work, we have two spirits. One is called Richard: he resembles the Fat Controller from Thomas the Tank Engine! He used to be an accountant, and can't really understand what we do there. He especially doesn't care for the beautician, throwing her nail stuff around! Ruth has taken him home.

We also have Lucy, who used to be a maid there and misses the back garden (which has been built over).

Personally I don't find either spirit malevolent, but others who work there have. In fact, it's nice to have company sometimes!
    Dragonfly
    Dragonfly
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Post by Dragonfly Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:10 am

Wow, Pandora, you do have a lot of company!

My mother says that my paternal grandfather is still present at times in her house (which had belonged to my grandparents and willed to my parents after their death.) If she loses something, she asks for his help and is eventually guided to where the item is. She found my grandfather's law school ring that way - it was in one of his raincoats, tucked away in storage and she felt strongly guided to go into storage and look in the pocket. (I now have the ring.)

My grandmother visits me in the form of a cardinal, as that was her favorite animal when she was alive and expressed more than once that if she died she wanted to come back as one. My mother and I have both experienced many visits from persistent cardinals. Smile

I know if my mother were to pass on, she'd continue to pester me from beyond the grave too. LOL Laughing
    thehungrycaterpillar
    thehungrycaterpillar

Post by thehungrycaterpillar Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:00 am

Dana,
    Think about getting a gadget to spot check the temp and EMF reading.

Sometimes some pipe junctions or heaters - combo can give off a high EMF reading and make people feel the 'creeps'...Like 'somebody' is watching etc,...

But in your case, you have other symptoms too...

( chills )

I am glad you are safe..

XXXX

( oh , about being possesed?..... lol! worse than normal , harmone raging, PMS-ing teens???... lol! seriously, yeah, I've heard... affraid )
    thehungrycaterpillar
    thehungrycaterpillar

Post by thehungrycaterpillar Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:06 am

[quote="Pandora"]As I said to my friend Ruth (who sees dead people), I keep a full house!

Oh Chris, Sounds like a party!!

'Who wants to share freaky expereinces' (non-Reiki) 134201

I wouldn't mind a party like that at all... 'Who wants to share freaky expereinces' (non-Reiki) 158903

So, can you find answers to questions like , 'Do dead people watch you shower'?
    Did you learn any cool info from them??

Wow, brave lady!!
    'Who wants to share freaky expereinces' (non-Reiki) 837313
    Dragonfly
    Dragonfly
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Post by Dragonfly Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:42 am

thehungrycaterpillar wrote:Dana,
    Think about getting a gadget to spot check the temp and EMF reading.

Sometimes some pipe junctions or heaters - combo can give off a high EMF reading and make people feel the 'creeps'...Like 'somebody' is watching etc,...

But in your case, you have other symptoms too...

( chills )

I am glad you are safe..

XXXX

( oh , about being possesed?..... lol! worse than normal , harmone raging, PMS-ing teens???... lol! seriously, yeah, I've heard... affraid )

The area where I feel the most uneasy is nowhere near the heating elements or pipe junctions - in fact, it's all the way on the other side from where the main ones are. My husband had a dream one night of an old person down in that same area and also saw an entity briefly (out of his peripheral vision) down there too. I haven't seen anything (I tend to be more clairaudient - did I spell that right?) but can definitely sense something different in the air when the entity is active.

The part of the basement where the presence is strongest is where the basement is finished. We rent the house and at some point in the past, the landlady had rented out a basement apartment down there, but there was a dispute about how the utilities were being shared, so she decided to no longer rent it. So we just use the space for storage. I have thought more than once about using part of the space for a meditation room but then I start feeling uneasy down there (not to mention the daunting task of dealing with all of our stuff!!) So, I don't know.

My stepson is a pre-teen, so I know exactly what you mean about hormone raging teens. He's already starting some of that. The next few years should be a real joy. LOL 'Who wants to share freaky expereinces' (non-Reiki) 396901
    Dragonfly
    Dragonfly
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Post by Dragonfly Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:46 am

thehungrycaterpillar wrote:
    So, can you find answers to questions like , 'Do dead people watch you shower'?

Funny you should mention that. I was reading Doreen Virtue's angel books and in them, she advises you to ask the angels to send you a sign that they are there. Now, I have had experiences where they have made their presence known but it's not consistent (at least not that I can tell.) So, one morning I was in the shower and decided to ask the angels to make their presence known. Suddenly, a big gust of COLD air came over the top of the shower curtain. affraid I said, "OK, got the message loud and clear!" Laughing I checked to see if perhaps the bathroom door had suddenly opened or if the air had come on but nothing had changed.

So, I don't know about dead people watching you shower, but those angels apparently think it's funny to freeze your butt off. lol!
    thehungrycaterpillar
    thehungrycaterpillar

Post by thehungrycaterpillar Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:17 am

..... I checked to see if perhaps the bathroom door had suddenly opened or if the air had come on but nothing had changed.

So, I don't know about dead people watching you shower, but those angels apparently think it's funny to freeze your butt off. :lol!

cyclops

Oh, wow! Very Happy

When we were messing with the crystal ball, we felt something come out and it was a pocket of cold air... we could trace where it started and where it ended, and the freaking thing moved from one area to another and it started rising!

affraid affraid affraid

!!
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:19 am

It didn't happen to start out from the seat of a chair, and kinda 'emanate' in all directions?

Possibly with some kinda low-level 'pffft'?

Laughing . sorry, i in a funny mood .
    thehungrycaterpillar
    thehungrycaterpillar

Post by thehungrycaterpillar Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:54 am

Milarepa wrote:It didn't happen to start out from the seat of a chair, and kinda 'emanate' in all directions?

Possibly with some kinda low-level 'pffft'?

Laughing . sorry, i in a funny mood .

Hahahaha..har...har..har!!!

'Who wants to share freaky expereinces' (non-Reiki) 564490

Oh, my ribs are hurting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, I am sure it was not!!

'Who wants to share freaky expereinces' (non-Reiki) 564490
    Thaak
    Thaak

Post by Thaak Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:12 am

Dragonfly wrote:We have a spirit entity that occasionally surfaces in our house. It tends to make its presence known in my daughter's closet or the hallway adjacent to her room. I can tell because there is a sudden acrid smell, like something burning, but there is nothing producing that smell (trust me, my husband and I turned the house upside down the first time it happened.) And whatever this spirit entity is, it either feeds on or provokes negative/angry energy from people in the house. It doesn't show up regularly, maybe once or twice a year and seems to be around the same times of year. I asked a friend of mine who can communicate with angels about it, and she said she felt it was "male energy" and had something to do with an anniversary of a loss.

The first time I noticed it, I had just been attuned to Reiki II, so I went through the room (at the time it was our office; I was not yet pregnant with my daughter) and burned some sage, then drew the CKR on each wall, the ceiling and floor and then cleansed the room with Reiki. That smell went away not long after that and didn't return for months. By then I was pregnant. One day I took a nap in my bedroom (next door to my daughter's room) and at some point when I was somewhere between the sleep/wake state, I heard a male voice say something to me. I thought it was my husband but he was on the other side of the house. Later, I realized that it was the spirit entity communicating with me (I don't recall what "he" said.) My husband, myself and my stepson have all felt a presence in the house (primarily the basement) from time to time. My husband and I have noticed that when the entity is present, we have more difficulty communicating with each other, leading to misunderstandings or conflict, which we normally do not have. The last time it was present, I noticed that it impacted my nanny's mood too (although I did not tell her about it, for fear of freaking her out.)

Since this time, we've had a couple of instances of the entity returning and I've followed the same process. I've also asked the assistance of Archangel Michael to help guide the entity to the light because it is still stuck somehow in this plane. I have also directly addressed the entity, urging it to go to the light. The last time this happened, it was in the fall and so far, no more visits. I guess we'll see how it goes. The spiritual protection and love that Reiki provides has made it possible for us to deal with the situation.

Growing up, my mother would have occasional encounters with spirit entities, so this is not entirely new to me.

In my shamanic training, we were given the techniques and tools to cleanse a home of various "heavy" energies called Hucha, and organized energies, of which sentient energies are a part. Ghosts or earthbound spirits would be considered sentient organized energies. Some extreme emotional imprints are definitely organized and can, to the untrained observer, appear sentient.

You can do the same thing with Reiki, but ultimately the most important thing when cleansing an entity, or organized energy, is to merge with it, and find out what it needs to move on. Rather than "assaulting" (strong word I know) it with energy, you actually help to heal it as well.

With Reiki, this can simply be done through intent, or you can try to intuitively communicate as well.

So I would suggest simply shifting your intent when cleansing the entity. Rather than intending to "cleanse it" and "send it to the light", as though its something you are trying to convince it or strong arm it into doing, you intend to listen to it, help it, and give it what it needs so that it can make the conscious choice to move on itself.
    Thaak
    Thaak

Post by Thaak Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:22 am

I have had many, many creepy / neat esoteric experiences:

1) The Mouse experience I had that I've already explained in another thread.

2) The very clear visual I had of my first animal totem coming to me. One of my first journeys ever, the shaman who was guiding us was pulling us back, and just before it was over, this spider monkey, who appeared to just POP out of the misty background, jumped up and asked to come along. He's been with me ever since.

3) I experienced my mom's day dream when I was 5 or 6. I was in kindergarten, and had just gotten home after our half day of school. I was in the living room playing, and my mom was in the kitchen cooking. I could watch her do that while playing with my toys. Then I experienced (to this day, I know it was her day dream, but my memory is still as though it happened) my dad come home from work. Come in and kiss my mom hello at the stairs (I seem to remember standing behind her and watching this then hugging my dad... but then suddenly, like in a dream when the scene shifts sharply but still feels seamless, I was still playing with my toys and my dad leaned around the corner to say hello to me.) Then he said he was going up stairs to change out of his work clothes. About an hour later, I asked my mom where my dad was, and she said he was at work. As only a 5 year old could, I explained to her what I saw. She turned bone white.

4) I dreaming that I was flying (yes, literally flying) down my stairs and went in and looked down at my mom in bed. She opened her eyes and... whoosh! I was in bed again, and 30 seconds later she came up and checked on me.

5) I get cats jumping up on my bed and kneading all the time.
    Dragonfly
    Dragonfly
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Post by Dragonfly Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:20 pm

Thaak wrote:
    With Reiki, this can simply be done through intent, or you can try to intuitively communicate as well.

So I would suggest simply shifting your intent when cleansing the entity. Rather than intending to "cleanse it" and "send it to the light", as though its something you are trying to convince it or strong arm it into doing, you intend to listen to it, help it, and give it what it needs so that it can make the conscious choice to move on itself.

Thanks! After talking with my friend who receives communications from angels, I changed my approach a bit when she told me she felt the entity was still suffering a loss. My husband and I both made the effort to express compassion towards the entity, which seemed to make a difference.
    thehungrycaterpillar
    thehungrycaterpillar

Post by thehungrycaterpillar Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:23 am

[quote="Thaak"]I have had many, many creepy / neat esoteric experiences:

Thanks Andy! ...enjoyed reading it!

Man, you do an awful lot of flying! Very Happy
    I hope you have your astral license for that!
    and..

don't forget to wear your astral seat belt! jocolor
    Bruce

Post by Bruce Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:45 am

The scariest thing I experienced was a few years ago, when I was just walking on a sidewalk and a stranger established eye contact with me and then used it to pull energy out of me and into him. I couldn't break the eye contact, and the area around my heart was turning cold, until I could pull in enough energy from the sky and the ground to reach a sort of equilibrium. Then I sent energy into visualizing a wall between us, and that allowed me to turn around and flee the scene at a fast walk.

Bruce
    thehungrycaterpillar
    thehungrycaterpillar

Post by thehungrycaterpillar Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:36 am

Bruce wrote:The scariest thing I experienced was a few years ago, when I was just walking on a sidewalk and a stranger established eye contact with me and then used it to pull energy out of me and into him. I couldn't break the eye contact, and the area around my heart was turning cold, until I could pull in enough energy from the sky and the ground to reach a sort of equilibrium. Then I sent energy into visualizing a wall between us, and that allowed me to turn around and flee the scene at a fast walk.

Bruce

( Dude, what happened to your eyes and nose? jocolor )

Seriously, That was a psychic vampire attack, will talk more soon... pale
    thehungrycaterpillar
    thehungrycaterpillar

Post by thehungrycaterpillar Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:45 pm

Bruce, That was freaking scary!!

Psychic vampires are real unfortunately. pale
    What did that guy look like??

Should we talk about that here?? Suspect
    Bruce

Post by Bruce Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:54 pm

thehungrycaterpillar wrote:Bruce, That was freaking scary!!

Psychic vampires are real unfortunately. pale
    What did that guy look like??

Should we talk about that here?? Suspect

Hi,

E-mail me if you want to discuss further. The thing I'll say here is that his eyes were completely black; that was really strange.

Bruce
    Dragonfly
    Dragonfly
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Post by Dragonfly Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:23 am

Bruce wrote:The scariest thing I experienced was a few years ago, when I was just walking on a sidewalk and a stranger established eye contact with me and then used it to pull energy out of me and into him.
    Bruce

I had an experience in India that was more subtle but definitely similar. My husband and I had gone for breakfast at out hotel and a gentleman struck up a conversation with us. He was Indian, but a physician and professor at an American university who was visiting Delhi. He was very dominating personality-wise, which is not unusual for people (men) who hold those kinds of positions, and he wouldn't let me have a word in edge-wise. But at the same time I felt like he was kind of invasive. As soon as he concluded our conversation, I experienced a sudden wave of exhaustion, like all I felt capable of doing was going back up to our room to sleep. It was a very subtle, but obvious, psychic attack.

However, what you experienced was definitely purposeful and aggressive. I can't say for sure if this doctor was full aware of what he was doing (many psychic vampires are not) but the person who approached you definitely was.
    thehungrycaterpillar
    thehungrycaterpillar

Post by thehungrycaterpillar Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:33 am

Bruce's was a classic PsyVamp attack!!!!

Author Robert Bruce, talks about these things too...

There is an actual book written by a psychic vampire , I got at Borders.
    When I leafed thru it, it made me sick to my stomach, I bought it any way and did not read it for a while.
    It explains how to feed on people's energies, what the rules are, etc,.

( spit )

Grrrowwwwwwwwwwwl.................. Evil or Very Mad
    Oh, I am so mad right now...

Bruce knew how to get out, what about those who don't know..?

( for the records, I don't spit in real life, except may be chewed up gum,
    But on the net, the visuals for my spitting can be compared to a llama spitting or a Kate Winslet in Titanic before she got the training from Leo!
    Very Happy
    Arabella
    Arabella

Post by Arabella Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:09 am

Dragonfly wrote:
    Thaak wrote:

Thanks! After talking with my friend who receives communications from angels, I changed my approach a bit when she told me she felt the entity was still suffering a loss. My husband and I both made the effort to express compassion towards the entity, which seemed to make a difference.

What about entities that don't have good intentions?

I like the idea of giving them what they need to want to move on. Andy, have you had such experiences? What kinds of things have they needed?

A while back I was visited by a friend who'd died about ten years ago. I asked him how he was, whether he was happy, etc. It turned out that he hadn't crossed over because his grandfather -- who'd killed himself decades ago -- had not yet crossed over and my friend was reluctant to leave him in that unhappy place. I think it was the fact of suicide that had kept his grandfather here. I don't understand why it seems relatively easy to help them move on but it does. And I got a follow-up "thank-you" visit from my friend. Also, come to think of it, a condolence visit when my ex-lover died. Which was kind of sweet.

What a great thread, THC! Paranormal is one of my major interests. I'll post some of my experiences.
    Arabella
    Arabella

'Who wants to share freaky expereinces' (non-Reiki) Empty Meeting the spirits of recently deceased

Post by Arabella Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:21 am

The following, from my blog, describes one of my earliest and most powerful experiences of spirit:

I’ve fairly often met spirits of the recently passed, whether they
    were intentionally coming to me or that I happened to be in their
    physical path. I didn’t know what was happening at first.

Here’s what it was like: I’d just be out walking somewhere and suddenly have a
    feeling like waves moving through me and a sense of some powerful
    change. The words in my head would always be the same: Something’s
    happening, something’s happening.

I always wondered what that was about. I thought it was probably a
    premonition of something that would happen in my life and paid
    attention afterwards to see. But there was never anything I could trace
    back to it.

I found out what it was when my dad died. I was working at
    Cedars, a Lebanese restaurant I worked at for a long time. It
    was a Saturday and I was on by myself, getting on towards
    the end of the day shift. As I was filling the dishwasher, I suddenly
    had the same feelings again, the same sensations of waves moving
    through me, a perception of momentous change, the same words in my
    head: “Something’s happening, something’s happening.”

But this time, I had also a strong sense of my father with me, the
    purest essence, as if he’d been distilled. The way it felt was as if
    his essential core had never been damaged by any of the difficulties in
    his life. And when I thought “Something’s happening,” I heard his voice
    in my head responding: “Well, it’s already happened, hasn’t it?”
    Wondering a bit, himself, it seemed.

I was distracted by the phone and, when I answered, it was my
    sister, Donna, calling from the hospital to tell me that Dad had passed.
    It was a wonderful thing to experience my dad in that way, and a privilege.

I had a similar experience, also at Cedars, when the owner’s mother
    died. I was wiping down the middle of three small tables and I sensed
    her approach. I think I was just in her path more than she was coming
    to me. I had the same feelings but also a sense of her in essence. She
    was very sweet. Spoke only Arabic but had a lovely disposition. In any
    case, it was much the same. The phone rang and Maroun, her son, was rushing out
    of the restaurant, pulling on his jacket, choking out that he had to go
    to the hospital, it was his mother. And I thought, no — wait, she’s
    right here.

Those were among the most powerful experiences of my life. As far as
    ghostly encounters, I’ve had others that were spookier. But that’ll
    have to wait for another post.
    Thaak
    Thaak

Post by Thaak Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:46 am

Arabella wrote:
    Dragonfly wrote:
    Thaak wrote:

What about entities that don't have good intentions?

I like the idea of giving them what they need to want to move on. Andy, have you had such experiences? What kinds of things have they needed?

A while back I was visited by a friend who'd died about ten years ago. I asked him how he was, whether he was happy, etc. It turned out that he hadn't crossed over because his grandfather -- who'd killed himself decades ago -- had not yet crossed over and my friend was reluctant to leave him in that unhappy place. I think it was the fact of suicide that had kept his grandfather here. I don't understand why it seems relatively easy to help them move on but it does. And I got a follow-up "thank-you" visit from my friend. Also, come to think of it, a condolence visit when my ex-lover died. Which was kind of sweet.

What a great thread, THC! Paranormal is one of my major interests. I'll post some of my experiences.

I have not experienced something like this quite so directly, although shamanically I have been trained how to "cleanse" a house. We practiced as a group on one of my allyu's (classmates) houses, and she did indeed have an entity there. This one was quite emotional (not dangerous or malevolent) so the shaman took the lead in cleansing it. But we each got to "feel" it.

The idea is, if you don't judge or have preference, if you approach the world without attachment of any kind, then there is no evil, bad, or what have you. So embodying these spirits cannot harm you, because you are in control, and you have not placed any attachment or judgment on the spirit or the outcome.
    Pandora
    Pandora
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Post by Pandora Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:58 am

When I was in my "running away from spirit" mode, about 25 years ago now, I had a really freaky thing happen.

Our best friends, a married couple called Trevor and Jan, had a baby boy 6 weeks prematurely. He grew to be a bonny boy called Gareth. About 9 months after his birth, we arranged to go to a country pub for lunch one Sunday.

About 9 am that Sunday morning the phone rang. I got up to answer it feeling really pissed. When I got to about the 3rd stair down, a voice in my right ear said "That's Trevor and he's going to tell you that Gareth's dead".

And do you know what? It was, and he was.

I think I recognise the voice now because this spirit has been channelled to me: it's my grandfather, who is one of my healing guides and works with me a lot. At the time I didn't recognise the voice, but it sounded so familiar.

This was a long time before I found Reiki, and I was still anti-anything to do with spirit in any form. It started me thinking, though.
    Arabella
    Arabella

Post by Arabella Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:23 am

Thaak wrote:

3) I experienced my mom's day dream when I was 5 or 6. I was in kindergarten, and had just gotten home after our half day of school. I was in the living room playing, and my mom was in the kitchen cooking. I could watch her do that while playing with my toys. Then I experienced (to this day, I know it was her day dream, but my memory is still as though it happened) my dad come home from work. Come in and kiss my mom hello at the stairs (I seem to remember standing behind her and watching this then hugging my dad... but then suddenly, like in a dream when the scene shifts sharply but still feels seamless, I was still playing with my toys and my dad leaned around the corner to say hello to me.) Then he said he was going up stairs to change out of his work clothes. About an hour later, I asked my mom where my dad was, and she said he was at work. As only a 5 year old could, I explained to her what I saw. She turned bone white.

4) I dreaming that I was flying (yes, literally flying) down my stairs and went in and looked down at my mom in bed. She opened her eyes and... whoosh! I was in bed again, and 30 seconds later she came up and checked on me.

5) I get cats jumping up on my bed and kneading all the time.

Your experience of your mother's day dream is very interesting. Reminds me a little of an experience with my son when he was young. I returned from a run through the woods to find him a little distressed: "Are you okay?" he asked me. "Fine," I said, "Why?" He said he'd seen a branch hit me. Which had happened -- a branch in my path had whipped back after I'd passed and hit me in the face. Nothing serious, just a sting. But he'd seen it and worried that I'd been hurt.

Another time, he was on his way home from a visit with his grandparents, a few hundred miles away. They were late and I was starting to get a little concerned. But then I had the image come to mind of my son on the deck of the ferry, watching as the sun came out from behind the clouds. And thought to myself, they'll be here in about 45 minutes. Sure enough, they were. And I asked my son if he'd watched the sun come out from behind clouds on the deck of the ferry and he had.

I have recurring memories of walking downstairs, suddenly realizing that I don't have to move my feet but can just glide down and doing that.

I'm in the research stages of writing a book of ghost stories and paranormal encounters and I hear about spirit cats very often. Also, my cat often apparently watches something about cat-high come into the room and tracks it with her gaze until it seemingly sits down next to me.

A woman I spoke to had the experience of watching her white horse, who'd recently died, appear in the field as she watched from the window and graze for about a half-hour in the twilight before gradually disappearing.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:52 am