Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

2 posters

Break required restart

sheelamalhotra
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Break required restart Empty Break required restart

Post by sheelamalhotra Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:42 pm

Hi,

I am the second level due to some circumstances my practice in last 3 months not regulary and my confidence little bit down. So can i start from beginning please suggest me.

Very thankful to you.

Sheela Malhotra
    Colin
    Colin
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Break required restart Empty Re: Break required restart

Post by Colin Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:22 am

sheelamalhotra wrote:Hi,

I am the second level due to some circumstances my practice in last 3 months not regulary and my confidence little bit down. So can i start from beginning please suggest me.

Very thankful to you.

Sheela Malhotra

Hi Sheela

It is not uncommon for students to go through lapses in practice and phases of lack of confidence. Remember that once you have been attuned to Reiki it is with you always and you can restart your practice any time you feel ready.

If it has been a while since you last did or thought about Reiki then a good place to start is to begin sitting for initially short periods of time with your hands on your body wherever they feel comfortable and close your eyes - just allow whatever happens (or not!) to happen (or not!). Please do not worry if you can't feel anything at first but keep trying a little more each day and I am sure you will regain your confidence.

You may also like to try reciting the Reiki Principles each day as this will also help to build your confidence and positivity.

Once your confidence has improved you could move on to maybe meditating upon the Reiki symbols one at a time - spending a week or so with each one and getting to "know" them again.

Reiki is with you always. Very Happy

Ai to Hikari
    Colin

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:52 pm