Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

2 posters

what is important of colour in reiki

vijaybali
    vijaybali

what is important of colour in reiki Empty what is important of colour in reiki

Post by vijaybali Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:27 pm

Hai,

what is drawback or benifit of colour in reiki.

What is default colour of reiki which we see at the time of healing..

I knew it is not same but i have seen or with discuss with healer somewhere i found 88% healer standerd colour some got different but it start when they thought by own.

NOw my another question is this colour is related to superior or inferior power of healing or can we changed the colour of reiki by intention which increase the healing power.

thanks and regards
    vj
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

what is important of colour in reiki Empty Re: what is important of colour in reiki

Post by chi_solas Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:13 am

I see color as another tool to
    help stay focused. I personally
    like Lavender including oils.

All colors are healing even
    when we spell colour/color
    still means the same. If I
    choose the color orange to
    focus on the solal plexus or
    blue on the throat area and
    someone else chooses White or
    green colors healing can still
    happen. Some folks see colors
    as cool or hot.
    sunny
    vijaybali
    vijaybali

what is important of colour in reiki Empty Re: what is important of colour in reiki

Post by vijaybali Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:24 pm

dear chi_solas,

tx for your response. but i don't knew why friend not active for response. response help us, website, and lot of person who need treatment.

I think i need to complete this topic otherwise i will hang on between which i don't want. Most of topic which i put there i knew the anwser but still i want people share their experience which help to knew otherway of reiki.

Ok leave it may be in future they understand the value of my word.

if we give reiki with this colour it effect and strong this area

Red Activity, energy, stamina, joy in living, sexuality, love Supports circulatory and metabolic systems. Strengthens will power and keeps one active.

Orange Vitality, ambition, fertility, erotic feelings. Adds balance and calmness; promotes the flow of energy.

Yellow Optimism, cheerfulness, success, generosity, satisfaction Stimulates all organs, increases energy levels, strengthens the immune system; removes inhibitions and fear of relationships.

Green Warm-heartedness, friendship, openness, freedom, harmony, peace, empathy, self-renewal Harmonizes, detoxifies and regenerates; enhances emotion, leads one to inner peace and strengthens the will to live.

Blue Faithfulness, loyalty, openness, freedom; responsibility and respect for others. Calms, activates the digestive system and circulation of fluids in the body; relaxes and combats anxiety and discouragement.

Violet Insight, spirituality, transformation, determination, peace and devotion to others. Regulates respiration and strengthens digestion; inspires, helps with grief and promotes serenity.

Black Detachment, seclusion, ignorance, pride, elegance, security Dissolves energy blockages and tension, relieves pain; offers protection for the self.

White Purity, sincerity, clarity, innocence, truth, perfection, immortality Helps with all deficiencies and weaknesses, provides energy and leads to self-realization.

thanks with regards
    vj
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:50 am

Hi vj, we are entering the last phase of summer
    in North America so most people are on vacation.

Colors are important and the vibrations they send
    are very healing. Each color that represents the
    chakras also have a musical note to support that
    healing process.

sunny
    vijaybali
    vijaybali

what is important of colour in reiki Empty colour

Post by vijaybali Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:30 am

Dear

Tx

vj

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:58 pm