Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

    how to clean negativeness

    Share
    avatar
    vijaybali
    Member
    Member

    how to clean negativeness

    Post by vijaybali on Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:55 am

    Dear friends,

    wht is way to clean the negativness from home.

    how we reconised the negativness mean how to knew that person or place is effected with negativness.

    Thanks with Regards

    vj
    avatar
    fshortt
    Senior member/Forum Promoter
    Senior member/Forum Promoter

    Re: how to clean negativeness

    Post by fshortt on Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:57 am

    just throw it out, don't polish the turd
    Twisted Evil
    Smile

    sorry i am in a naughty mood today.... don't pay attention to what i say, just couldn't resist...
    sorry

    f
    avatar
    fshortt
    Senior member/Forum Promoter
    Senior member/Forum Promoter

    Re: how to clean negativeness

    Post by fshortt on Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:05 am

    ok seriously, i feel guilty so i will try a serious answer Smile

    first define negativeness.
    are we talking about a negative charge (eg. electricity positive negative?)
    or some form of stagnation in the flow of energy?
    etc.etc.

    how do you know its there, well i would say same way you notice byosen and hibiki, or what is referred to as biofeedback sensations in the west. (the sensations from scanning the energy of the person or place)

    f
    avatar
    vijaybali
    Member
    Member

    tx

    Post by vijaybali on Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:05 pm

    hai,

    Tx for you response i impressed your way and i feel if anybody make active their happiness than negative never come this nice and natural way .


    Is i am write.

    and other my question anwser which i got from your response.

    we can reconise negative by the behaviour, if somebody is not natural way than something wrong and if happy than everything ok


    So i think you have done good job and i explain your way lovely but it is truth.

    not screatch your head lol!

    thanks and regards
    vj
    keep smilling i am founder of smiling good
    avatar
    fshortt
    Senior member/Forum Promoter
    Senior member/Forum Promoter

    Re: how to clean negativeness

    Post by fshortt on Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:57 am

    Smile
    hehe, thanks!
    very well said - you are a kind man and put a big smile on my face when i read your words.
    beautiful


    all the best to you and yours

    f
    avatar
    Pandora
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

    Re: how to clean negativeness

    Post by Pandora on Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:47 pm

    Hi Vijay

    I cleanse a space by drawing CKR all round, like this:

    Doubled in all doors (draw CKR with both hands)
    Once on all walls, the ceiling and floor
    Once in all corners
    Finally, one big one in the middle of the room

    I do this with my hands, or if I have incense sticks, with a lit stick.
    avatar
    vijaybali
    Member
    Member

    negativness

    Post by vijaybali on Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:42 pm

    Hai,

    tx for response.....

    pandora whatever method you mention it is wonderful but lot of time i saw when negative in high level and we want the result as soon as possible than we need take the help of others, one of the them i mention now

    Usually I will use smudge to sweep negativity form the area, then seal the space with Reiki energy. It is often advantageous to then light white candles in the major areas of the house, to 'set' the working, and a little to dispell the scent of the smudge The candles should be let burn until they go out by themselves. I close the cleansing with another blessing, and by thanking my guides, guardians, Angels, and Reiki.

    This is one of easy way.

    including Reiki, crystals, candles, smudge, bells, essential oils, and flower essences. is also usefull to bring postivness in house.

    thanks and regards
    vj
    avatar
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

    Re: how to clean negativeness

    Post by Milarepa on Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:23 pm

    Hi,
    Maybe it could be worthwhile pondering the potential ability each of us all have, within us, of changing/impacting things around us. As opposed to relying on anything external, be it deities, etc, or paraphenalia?

    Just a thought, Smile .

    Take care
    Wayne


    _________________
    "That which is able to save your body and soul is naohi given by God". Onisaburo Deguchi.
    avatar
    Thaak
    Member
    Member

    Re: how to clean negativeness

    Post by Thaak on Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:46 am

    I think that negativity is all based on whether you believe in good/bad, negative/positive, et. al.

    In the path of Shamanism that I'm training, we are being taught that there is nothing good or bad. Everything just is--is energy. There is energy that is compatible with our energy, and energy that is not. The energy that is not compatible is called Hucha, or heavy energy. The energy that is more than compatible, but feeds us and helps us heal is Sami, or light (as in not heavy.) Sami energy can become Hucha if you get more than your body or energy body can handle.

    I've described a method in the past called Hucha Miquay, which allows you to process the hucha and sami in a healthy way for your body.

    It truly is liberating though, to realize I can walk through the world unprotected and without fear of negativity.
    avatar
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

    Re: how to clean negativeness

    Post by Milarepa on Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:01 am

    Thaak wrote:I think that negativity is all based on whether you believe in good/bad, negative/positive, et. al.

    In the path of Shamanism that I'm training, we are being taught that there is nothing good or bad.

    True. What one person views as negative, another may do as positive.

    Thaak wrote:
    It truly is liberating though, to realize I can walk through the world unprotected and without fear of negativity.

    Spot on. In Reiki, this is the case, because of what Reiki is, and where exactly it comes from. One is permanently protected. That is, if there really is anything to be protected from, hehe.

    If one surrenders to Reiki, and trusts in the ability of their own divinity, that's all that's needed. I havn't used any other form of protection for over two years, and i've no problem. Besides what may happen in life anyhow, hehe. Only remedy for that, is to not particpate in life then, lmao. Smile .

    Maybe this is an aspect of 'Reiki ni Rei' i wonder, scratch .

    Take care
    Wayne


    _________________
    "That which is able to save your body and soul is naohi given by God". Onisaburo Deguchi.
    avatar
    vijaybali
    Member
    Member

    Re: how to clean negativeness

    Post by vijaybali on Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:13 pm

    dear Thaak"]

    I think that negativity is all based on whether you believe in good/bad, negative/positive, et. al.

    I agree whatever you are saying and it is as wonderfull as rob mention in reiki-4-all site on the topic (black magic) and rob explain wonderfull way same like you.

    pls not mind, I want to knew for two year your all thing going in life smooth.
    pls anwser yes or no, I will explain after your anwser.


    thanks and regards
    vj
    avatar
    Thaak
    Member
    Member

    Re: how to clean negativeness

    Post by Thaak on Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:33 pm

    vijaybali wrote:

    pls not mind, I want to knew for two year your all thing going in life smooth.
    pls anwser yes or no, I will explain after your anwser.[/b]


    thanks and regards
    vj

    I wouldn't say that everything is 100% smooth. But things have been going extraordinarily well for me. Even if momentary things are unpleasant, everything has been working out for the better in the end.
    avatar
    vijaybali
    Member
    Member

    negative

    Post by vijaybali on Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:22 pm

    dear

    I wouldn't say that everything is 100% smooth. But things have been going extraordinarily well for me. Even if momentary things are unpleasant, everything has been working out for the better in the end.[/quote]

    yes now i come to point. Now i thinking where to start because i am not good in writting to so i need to think more than anybody else.

    it is my experience nobody in this universe such who not face negativeness even you see the history of big saint they have also face it even god who born also face negativeness like if you see jesus, shri Rama, shri Krishana, Muslim saint and god or shri gotam budha etc they all face strong wave of negativeness after that negativenees they become more strong and become god.why they god because they found the way to convert it so they become god if they not find than may be they not live life or died like normal person.

    So now point is they all saint or god new better than us what is postiveness or negativness they are who leader in this area but they suffer alot so same way we are also suffering with negativeness may be whatever idea we have beacause it is law of universe all difficulites make man stronger. we cannot live without negativeness it will come no body stop may be whatever good idea you have you need to face that reason i asked you in two years how is your life but you narrate very well.

    negative is part of of life only thought not sufficient to face it we need lot of method to come out this so that reason i mention few method.

    this negtative have different frequency short or longer period it come from thought,work, planet lot of other sources there are also such negative who we don't reconised but that negative also working so we not need to worry just try to find the way who convert that negative in postiveness like you said all energies changed negative to postive and postive to negative but it is one idea we need lot of other
    and negative has no fix rules or shape, smell.lot more, it can be come anywhere so we also experiment our own technic to come out this and it will going on............

    we no need to worry from negative it is part of life same as we breath, mean breathing also coming and going by own we no need to do any thing same as negative can also come and go by own may be you knew technic or not if you knew technic than it go early otherwise it will go it own time. So it is natural not worry about this.....

    Last and final and very important as soon as you caught the negative it start to disappear.

    At last i like you postive way which explain on top convertion i love it to read and it is wonderfull.


    Take care
    vj
    avatar
    Thaak
    Member
    Member

    Re: how to clean negativeness

    Post by Thaak on Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:12 am

    vijaybali wrote:dear

    Thaak wrote:I wouldn't say that everything is 100% smooth. But things have been going extraordinarily well for me. Even if momentary things are unpleasant, everything has been working out for the better in the end.


    yes now i come to point. Now i thinking where to start because i am not good in writting to so i need to think more than anybody else.

    it is my experience nobody in this universe such who not face negativeness even you see the history of big saint they have also face it even god who born also face negativeness like if you see jesus, shri Rama, shri Krishana, Muslim saint and god or shri gotam budha etc they all face strong wave of negativeness after that negativenees they become more strong and become god.why they god because they found the way to convert it so they become god if they not find than may be they not live life or died like normal person.

    So now point is they all saint or god new better than us what is postiveness or negativness they are who leader in this area but they suffer alot so same way we are also suffering with negativeness may be whatever idea we have beacause it is law of universe all difficulites make man stronger. we cannot live without negativeness it will come no body stop may be whatever good idea you have you need to face that reason i asked you in two years how is your life but you narrate very well.

    negative is part of of life only thought not sufficient to face it we need lot of method to come out this so that reason i mention few method.

    this negtative have different frequency short or longer period it come from thought,work, planet lot of other sources there are also such negative who we don't reconised but that negative also working so we not need to worry just try to find the way who convert that negative in postiveness like you said all energies changed negative to postive and postive to negative but it is one idea we need lot of other
    and negative has no fix rules or shape, smell.lot more, it can be come anywhere so we also experiment our own technic to come out this and it will going on............

    we no need to worry from negative it is part of life same as we breath, mean breathing also coming and going by own we no need to do any thing same as negative can also come and go by own may be you knew technic or not if you knew technic than it go early otherwise it will go it own time. So it is natural not worry about this.....

    Last and final and very important as soon as you caught the negative it start to disappear.

    At last i like you postive way which explain on top convertion i love it to read and it is wonderfull.


    Take care
    vj

    I can appreciate what you are saying, and at one time I would have agreed with you.

    However, and it is a big however, I do not believe that way any longer.

    Defining things as separate—good/bad, negative/positive—creates a consciousness that recognizes the opposing or conflicting paradigms. With a conscious shift in perception, you can remove yourself from duality. Of course making this shift in perception is easier written than done.

    What I’ve noticed, is even setting my intent every day to live with this shift in perception, and being self-aware enough that I can perceive when I am allowing my mindset to exist within duality or separated consciousness, that it makes the horrible things that happen in the world around us, less horrible. It makes the moments of trouble and the life road blocks learning experiences rather than negative ones.

    Milarepa wrote:If one surrenders to Reiki, and trusts in the ability of their own divinity, that's all that's needed. I havn't used any other form of protection for over two years, and i've no problem. Besides what may happen in life anyhow, hehe. Only remedy for that, is to not particpate in life then, lmao. Smile .

    Maybe this is an aspect of 'Reiki ni Rei' i wonder, scratch .

    Oh, you can still participate fully in life with all its road blocks and such without having to engage in a separated or dual consciousness that recognizes those instances as negative. Its about living in the world, but not of the world.

    If you treat each moment as new and beautiful, no matter what is happening in that moment, then it truly liberates one from engaging in unbalancing dynamics or paradigms.

    When independently conscious energetic entities (not separate, but independently conscious) interact with one another, it can create an unbalancing dynamic dependent upon how in tune one is with Ayni (reciprocal exchange) and Munay (dissolving the "I" into "ONE".) The only difference in these independently conscious energetic entities is whether your body can comfortably process them or not. If you cannot comfortably process them, then they can cause your energetic system (and thus your physical system) to become unbalanced.
    avatar
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

    Re: how to clean negativeness

    Post by Milarepa on Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:22 am

    Thaak wrote:

    If you treat each moment as new and beautiful, no matter what is happening in that moment, then it truly liberates one from engaging in unbalancing dynamics or paradigms.

    Or at the very least, place no 'label', or judgement on anything that happens during life, it goes some way to the feeling of liberation also. Kind of regarding things with a measure of non-judgement, till such times as we've 'trained' ourselves to appreciate that all expereinces are here to help us, and from that the perception of 'new & beautiful' can easily & naturally develop, Smile .

    Take care
    Wayne


    _________________
    "That which is able to save your body and soul is naohi given by God". Onisaburo Deguchi.
    avatar
    Thaak
    Member
    Member

    Re: how to clean negativeness

    Post by Thaak on Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:32 am

    Milarepa wrote:
    Thaak wrote:

    If you treat each moment as new and beautiful, no matter what is happening in that moment, then it truly liberates one from engaging in unbalancing dynamics or paradigms.

    Or at the very least, place no 'label', or judgement on anything that happens during life, it goes some way to the feeling of liberation also. Kind of regarding things with a measure of non-judgement, till such times as we've 'trained' ourselves to appreciate that all expereinces are here to help us, and from that the perception of 'new & beautiful' can easily & naturally develop, Smile .

    Take care
    Wayne

    Very eloquently put Wayne! Non-judgment, non-attachment, non-suffering, and beauty are for of the practices in Incan Shamanism, and are ways to develop the conscious perceptual shift away from duality.
    avatar
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

    Re: how to clean negativeness

    Post by Milarepa on Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:08 am

    Thaak wrote: Non-judgment, non-attachment, non-suffering, and beauty are for of the practices in Incan Shamanism, and are ways to develop the conscious perceptual shift away from duality.

    Kinda shows, that 'differences' in spiritual paths, and even, ahem, religions, are only superficial.

    What you mention about Incan Shamanism, could also be said bout the Reiki principles, and why they exist.

    Take care
    Wayne


    _________________
    "That which is able to save your body and soul is naohi given by God". Onisaburo Deguchi.
    avatar
    Thaak
    Member
    Member

    Re: how to clean negativeness

    Post by Thaak on Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:17 am

    Milarepa wrote:
    Thaak wrote: Non-judgment, non-attachment, non-suffering, and beauty are for of the practices in Incan Shamanism, and are ways to develop the conscious perceptual shift away from duality.

    Kinda shows, that 'differences' in spiritual paths, and even, ahem, religions, are only superficial.

    What you mention about Incan Shamanism, could also be said bout the Reiki principles, and why they exist.

    Take care
    Wayne

    Indeed. Interesting synchronicity no?
    avatar
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

    Re: how to clean negativeness

    Post by Milarepa on Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:20 am

    Thaak wrote:

    Indeed. Interesting synchronicity no?

    Yeah, not surprising though, Shamanism being said to be the oldest spiritual path on earth, Smile .

    Take Care
    Wayne


    _________________
    "That which is able to save your body and soul is naohi given by God". Onisaburo Deguchi.
    avatar
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

    Re: how to clean negativeness

    Post by chi_solas on Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:20 pm

    When I am facilitating Reiki I create an environment
    of balance & harmony where relaxation & healing is
    the priority. I do not entertain negativity it does
    not exist
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Here are some readings that I have come across that
    some people might use to cleanse their Reiki area

    This is the boundary of my sacred space,
    Only love shall enter in,
    Only light shall enter in,
    only those invited shall enter in,
    for the good of all and the harm of none,
    As I will it, so it shall be done.

    *************************************

    A home is more than merely a place of bricks
    or wood. It is a haven from the pressures of
    the world outside your door.

    A place to let down your guard, unburden
    yourself and enjoy the love and support of
    your family.

    A home 's energy should be set at, Love,
    support and growth. so that all who
    dwell here do so in peace and harmony sunny

    avatar
    vijaybali
    Member
    Member

    Re: how to clean negativeness

    Post by vijaybali on Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:29 pm

    dear Thaak


    I can appreciate what you are saying, and at one time I would have agreed with you.

    However, and it is a big however, I do not believe that way any longer.

    Defining things as separate—good/bad, negative/positive—creates a consciousness that recognizes the opposing or conflicting paradigms. With a conscious shift in perception, you can remove yourself from duality. Of course making this shift in perception is easier written than done.

    What I’ve noticed, is even setting my intent every day to live with this shift in perception, and being self-aware enough that I can perceive when I am allowing my mindset to exist within duality or separated consciousness, that it makes the horrible things that happen in the world around us, less horrible. It makes the moments of trouble and the life road blocks learning experiences rather than negative ones.


    Again i say you have written wonderfull somewhere i also believe it

    can believing on this solving the problem means your are not getting negativeness. problem is different type of negativness.

    I am also trying to working on this concept there is only one thing in the universe that is postivness mean good yes it relax my mind in lot satuation and it calm me, may be effect of problem is less but still there.

    Now come to second point why we use symbol for different - 2 purpose when we can solove the problem only perception than what is use of or when we solve the problem with postive thinking than what is use of reiki symbol. This symbol is different-2 purpose( which also reconised by our reiki master and got in mediation) as same as i said we need to differnet way to conrol the negative and your way is also wonderfull but it is one of them not all.

    pls not mind it same when pigeon saw the cat and due to afraidness he closed the eyes and felt cat gone but he don't knew he make the cat work more easier and caught by cat and everything finished.

    So i am not saying your way is wrong it is wonderfull and most strogest but we required to more work on that after all we are working for well wishes of human kind and this is true spritual path which we fellow.

    there is good for biggners beacuase it give them postivness and increse confidence but when you are advanced level or little old than you understand we need more due long long practise and what wrong in it.

    keep it up my dear friend.

    i like you way may be i am differnt but after all our aim is same search something which help all of them or mankind and believe we can or i can ..

    Thanks and regards
    vj
    avatar
    Pandora
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

    Re: how to clean negativeness

    Post by Pandora on Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:54 pm

    There was a song I learned in Sunday School which had the line "Don't try to drive the darkness out, you just turn on the light".
    avatar
    Thaak
    Member
    Member

    Re: how to clean negativeness

    Post by Thaak on Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:14 pm

    Pandora wrote:There was a song I learned in Sunday School which had the line "Don't try to drive the darkness out, you just turn on the light".

    I like this sentiment!
    avatar
    vijaybali
    Member
    Member

    how to convert

    Post by vijaybali on Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:07 pm

    hai,

    Now i am showing technic how to convert negative thought to positive may be it help you.

    Here I’d like to share 20 tips to overcome negative thoughts mostly based on this principle. Not all tips are suitable for all situations, so choose the ones that work for you. Here they are:

    1. Realize that you only hurt yourself with negative thoughts. Don’t let them trick you.
    2. Decide that you will live your day with happiness and not let negative thoughts steal it.
    3. Look at yourself in the mirror and say, “I’m a positive person. I won’t let negative thoughts control me. I’m a winner in life.”
    4. Read positive quotes. You can go to Quotations Page or ThinkExist and browse the topics. Or, if you want random quotes, you can go to Random Quotations.
    5. Never say negative words in your conversation.
    6. Change the tone of your thoughts from negative to positive. For example, instead of thinking “This problem is too difficult” think “This problem is cool and challenging”.
    7. If you think negatively about someone, remember positive things about that person. Shift your attention to the positive side.
    8. Smile. It’s more difficult to think negatively when you are smiling.
    9. Walk and act confidently. Good body language helps you have good thoughts.
    10. Pray or meditate. Spiritual peace and calmness is among the most effective ways to overcome negative thoughts.
    11. Gather with positive people. Be careful not to choose the wrong people or the situation will only get worse.
    12. Take a nap so that you will wake up with a fresh mind.
    13. Read an inspiring book. Spiritual books often do well.
    14. Go out and appreciate the beauty of the world around you.
    15. Sing a cheerful song.
    16. Make yourself comfortable with failure. Failure is the stepping stone to success, so don’t be afraid to fail.
    17. Have realistic expectation. Accept the fact that people could make mistakes since nobody is perfect.
    18. If you think negatively about a situation, decide that you won’t give up even if the worst happens. Prove yourself to be a tough opponent. You are a winner.
    19. Accept yourself and be comfortable in who you are. You can’t be perfect but neither can anyone else.
    20. Help someone. Shift the focus away from yourself and do good to others.

    Thanks
    vj
    avatar
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

    Re: how to clean negativeness

    Post by chi_solas on Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:32 am

    vijaybali wrote:hai,

    Now i am showing technic how to convert negative thought to positive may be it help you.

    Here I’d like to share 20 tips to overcome negative thoughts mostly based on this principle. Not all tips are suitable for all situations, so choose the ones that work for you. Here they are:

    1. Realize that you only hurt yourself with negative thoughts. Don’t let them trick you.
    2. Decide that you will live your day with happiness and not let negative thoughts steal it.
    3. Look at yourself in the mirror and say, “I’m a positive person. I won’t let negative thoughts control me. I’m a winner in life.”
    4. Read positive quotes. You can go to Quotations Page or ThinkExist and browse the topics. Or, if you want random quotes, you can go to Random Quotations.
    5. Never say negative words in your conversation.
    6. Change the tone of your thoughts from negative to positive. For example, instead of thinking “This problem is too difficult” think “This problem is cool and challenging”.
    7. If you think negatively about someone, remember positive things about that person. Shift your attention to the positive side.
    8. Smile. It’s more difficult to think negatively when you are smiling.
    9. Walk and act confidently. Good body language helps you have good thoughts.
    10. Pray or meditate. Spiritual peace and calmness is among the most effective ways to overcome negative thoughts.
    11. Gather with positive people. Be careful not to choose the wrong people or the situation will only get worse.
    12. Take a nap so that you will wake up with a fresh mind.
    13. Read an inspiring book. Spiritual books often do well.
    14. Go out and appreciate the beauty of the world around you.
    15. Sing a cheerful song.
    16. Make yourself comfortable with failure. Failure is the stepping stone to success, so don’t be afraid to fail.
    17. Have realistic expectation. Accept the fact that people could make mistakes since nobody is perfect.
    18. If you think negatively about a situation, decide that you won’t give up even if the worst happens. Prove yourself to be a tough opponent. You are a winner.
    19. Accept yourself and be comfortable in who you are. You can’t be perfect but neither can anyone else.
    20. Help someone. Shift the focus away from yourself and do good to others.

    Thanks
    vj

    Thanks for sharing this vj


    Sponsored content

    Re: how to clean negativeness

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:17 am