Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

+5
LightBody
vijaybali
chi_solas
Pandora
Shakti ~ Rising
9 posters

what are you reading??....plan on reading in the future??

Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

what are you reading??....plan on reading in the future?? - Page 2 Empty Re: what are you reading??....plan on reading in the future??

Post by Milarepa Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:40 pm

i might go check that out, if you're recommending it?
    Shakti ~ Rising
    Shakti ~ Rising

what are you reading??....plan on reading in the future?? - Page 2 Empty Re: what are you reading??....plan on reading in the future??

Post by Shakti ~ Rising Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:13 pm

yeah i'm recommending it.. I enjoyed the content Very Happy
    Shakti ~ Rising
    Shakti ~ Rising

Post by Shakti ~ Rising Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:17 pm

check out the website I think a lot of the book's content may be on there....
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:11 am

will do, thanks!
    Treasa
    Treasa
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Post by Treasa Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:12 pm

I recently read (well re-read) a book called Life Between Lives by Michael Newton, i'd highly recommend it Smile

basically it's a series of case studies by a hypnotherapist about where souls go after death and the structure and order of our immortal lives there. answers a lot of questions very logically about why we are born, how we choose our own lives etc and for what purpose. makes a lot of sense to me anyway Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:18 pm

Treasa, not sure if you've read, but we've a reciprocal link policy here. I know that site isn't your's but we cant make exceptions. do you have a facebook account? A link there would be acceptable.
    Treasa
    Treasa
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Post by Treasa Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:27 pm

i have a link on my facebook page? i've liked your page and posted some of your stuff on my page before? i have no problem with doing it again Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:29 pm

that's cool, many thanks. Sorry, we speak with folks constantly about this, just hard to keep track, Smile.
    LuvSoulJah
    LuvSoulJah

Post by LuvSoulJah Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:32 am

The Lucid Dreamer: A Waking Guide for the Traveler Between Worlds by Malcolm Godwin - highly recommended read.

The Tibetan Book of the dead.

The Tibetan Yogas of Dream and Sleep by Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche

Exploring the World of Lucid Dreaming by Stephen Laberge

Alberto Villoldo: The Four Insights - Wisdom, power and grace of the Earthkeepers, Courages Dreaming - How Shamans Dream the World into Being, Dance of the Four Winds - Secrets of the Inca Medicine Wheel

(well by now i guess it's become apparent, I'm a bit of a dreamer Razz Sleep )

Wayne, villoldo touches on the 2012 subject a lot too so this could be interesting for you. For some great fantasy-comedy I recommend Villa Incognito by Tom Robbins
    Lamb - The Gospel according to Biff, Christ's childhood pal and Coyote Blue by Christopher moore.
    If you're into conspiracies - The Cosmic Conspiracy by Stan Deyo (new revised edition)
    And Wayne, if you haven't already seen this; Timewave 2013: The Future Is Now - The Odyssey II (2008) (a must see)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:02 pm