Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

sayings within your circle of family/friends/other

chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Re: sayings within your circle of family/friends/other

Post by chi_solas on Mon May 10, 2010 12:25 pm

I am not a vegetarian because I love animals;
    I am a vegetarian because I hate plants.
    A. Whitney Brown
    alien

Colin
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by Colin on Wed May 12, 2010 7:17 pm

Ki flows, Reiki glows!

I woke up with that phrase in my head this morning! Very Happy

Reiki: pure & simple

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/reiki.colin/reiki.htm
    http://www.facebook.com/reiki.pureandsimple

The divine is not something high above us. It is in heaven, it is in earth, it is inside us. (Morihei Ueshiba)

Reiki is what happens when you make friends with the Universe! (Colin)

Ki flows, Reiki glows! (Colin)
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Lambs-Wool on Wed May 12, 2010 9:05 pm

Colin wrote:

Ki flows, Reiki glows!

I woke up with that phrase in my head this morning! Very Happy

KI FLOWS, REIKI GLOWS

ah, what a thought!!!!

warm congrats! you must have had some incredible moments in the night leading to this phrase sunny

you have leaped the travel of centuries within just four words... i m dancing! Smile

take care

salman
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas on Thu May 13, 2010 12:11 am

keep going Colin pretty soon
    you'll have enough to create
    a song, with the chorus being.
    Ki flows, bounce Reiki glows! alien

Stardust

Post by Stardust on Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:53 am

While writing about my daily self treatment, this one popped out and I like it.I love Reiki and by doing that I am now able to love myself.
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Lambs-Wool on Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:02 am

Stardust wrote:

Hi,Your son sounds so cute.  I think it's fantastic our kids are interested in these sort of things.I think that since you have QT at your fingertips and have already introduced a little of it to your son that maybe you should continue with that and see how he handles it.  If he does well with it and seems mature enough, move onto Reiki.  Sounds like a plan.  He's lucky to have you to guide him.I, too, feel energy from my daughter's hands.  My daughter can find my area of pain in no time flat without me telling her anything (my pain moves to different place all the time).  She says she feels it by warmth and vibrations.  I have had pain relief after she has "reiki'ed" me.  She's eight years old and my son is five years old BTW.Good luck on what you decide with your son.  Let us know what you decide.  I'm really interested.

hi SD Smile

i missed this post of yours maybe, or maybe it slipped out of my mind while writing replies..... pardon for replying too late...

its good that we introduce reiki to our kids... but it maybe by way of treatments initially.. and the same i m doing with my kids... its a lovely feeling to share reiki with kids...they are so receptive with reiki... and the energy feelings with kids are smooth and lovely...

i have discussed it with Wayne, and other people, and all of them have advised me that i may initiate my son a bit later....

i thought i'd keep you posted flower

take care

Smile

salman
    Stardust

Post by Stardust on Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:32 am

Lambs-Wool wrote:
    Stardust wrote:

Hi,Your son sounds so cute.  I think it's fantastic our kids are interested in these sort of things.I think that since you have QT at your fingertips and have already introduced a little of it to your son that maybe you should continue with that and see how he handles it.  If he does well with it and seems mature enough, move onto Reiki.  Sounds like a plan.  He's lucky to have you to guide him.I, too, feel energy from my daughter's hands.  My daughter can find my area of pain in no time flat without me telling her anything (my pain moves to different place all the time).  She says she feels it by warmth and vibrations.  I have had pain relief after she has "reiki'ed" me.  She's eight years old and my son is five years old BTW.Good luck on what you decide with your son.  Let us know what you decide.  I'm really interested.

hi SD Smile

i missed this post of yours maybe, or maybe it slipped out of my mind while writing replies..... pardon for replying too late...

its good that we introduce reiki to our kids... but it maybe by way of treatments initially.. and the same i m doing with my kids... its a lovely feeling to share reiki with kids...they are so receptive with reiki... and the energy feelings with kids are smooth and lovely...

i have discussed it with Wayne, and other people, and all of them have advised me that i may initiate my son a bit later....

i thought i'd keep you posted flower

take care

Smile

salman
    Sounds great.  Thanks.My kids still get their just about daily treatments and love it.  Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:18 am