Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

+4
Shakti ~ Rising
vijaybali
chi_solas
Milarepa
8 posters

Is it 'my' Reiki?

Shakti ~ Rising
    Shakti ~ Rising

Is it 'my' Reiki? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is it 'my' Reiki?

Post by Shakti ~ Rising Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:52 pm

well boys, I think we are all in agreement that diversity on view points is what makes a discussion fourm an interesting place of discovery and learning.

I for one very very rarely put my brain into gear before opening my mouth....some may see that as an unfavourable quality... I see it as an honest one , not always the best course of action granted, but often an honest instant reaction... the beauty of message boards is they do give you the time to think and to formulate a decent answer or response, but again, I just see something and open my big fat mouth just like I do in real life!! ahahahahah....

all is grand flower
    LuvSoulJah
    LuvSoulJah

Post by LuvSoulJah Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:57 pm

thanks for pointing this thread out to me Wayne! Very interesting stuff here... Smile
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:34 am

Shakti ~ Rising wrote:well boys, I think we are all in agreement that diversity on view points is what makes a discussion fourm an interesting place of discovery and learning.

I for one very very rarely put my brain into gear before opening my mouth....some may see that as an unfavourable quality... I see it as an honest one , not always the best course of action granted, but often an honest instant reaction... the beauty of message boards is they do give you the time to think and to formulate a decent answer or response, but again, I just see something and open my big fat mouth just like I do in real life!! ahahahahah....

all is grand flower

Shakti, being aware that a quick
    response may sometimes not be best
    while it is honest. I have found
    myself at times wanting to take it
    back and re-phrase it. affraid

On forums time is a big constraint
    reading and responding quickly is
    part of what happens in our busy
    lives.We don't always have the time
    to analize and think about should I
    respond this way or that way. Basketball

Your postings have always given me
    food for thought study Is it 'my' Reiki? - Page 3 850837

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:26 am