Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

5 posters

Reiki and Congestive Heart Failure

kiki da bei
    kiki da bei
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Reiki and Congestive Heart Failure Empty Reiki and Congestive Heart Failure

Post by kiki da bei Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:42 pm

As I mentioned a few days back in my introduction, I am suffering from Heart Disease and Congestive Heart Failure. I had a quadruple bypass 13 years ago, at age 47. This past summer, the CHF appeared. I will have a biventricular difibrillator installed in about three weeks or so, along with a pacemaker device.

Main symptoms are shortness of breath, inability to sleep, and fluid retention. I was wondering if anyone might have suggestions as to what Reiki techniques, hand placements, symbols, etc. might be useful in self treatment. The throat and chest seem to give me some relief, as does a daily extended dose of Hatsurei Ho.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Blessings,

kiki da bei
    LightBody
    LightBody
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Reiki and Congestive Heart Failure Empty Re: Reiki and Congestive Heart Failure

Post by LightBody Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:22 pm

Hi kiki da bei.

Here's an excerpt from my book (that will be in print soon, really):

Reiki and Congestive Heart Failure Heart-disease
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:24 pm

Reiki and Congestive Heart Failure 63216

Thanks for that info buck
    great illustration heart smiley
    Bruce

Post by Bruce Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:28 pm

This is based on general principles rather than experience with CHF, and it's based on qigong rather than reiki, but . . . .

Besides treating the heart itself, sending energy in the heart and pericardium meridians seems as if it might help. Also, the liver meridian (because wood creates fire in the 5-element scheme of things). For the fluid retention problem, treat the kidneys and kidney meridian, which should also help the heart/kidney connection.

Good luck!

Bruce
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:11 pm

Excellant clean, crisp easy to understand appearance to your book Buck! It's gonna be a joy to read! Well done!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:41 pm