Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

+2
midwayislander
Shakti ~ Rising
6 posters

How's the weather where you are?

Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

How's the weather where you are? - Page 2 Empty Re: How's the weather where you are?

Post by Milarepa Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:11 am

jeez, i been damn freezing all day! hehe, we ran up a huge fuel bill, over £1000 with those xmas temps, so we got a meter put in, to pay off a bit each week, but it also charges for daily use now. it costing a damn fortune. i'd just turned the thing up full blast. Our heating doesn't work proper either, something bout the pipework. but we're moving maybe next month, that's if we're still alive. it's like the day after tomorrow film, hehe.
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

How's the weather where you are? - Page 2 Empty Re: How's the weather where you are?

Post by chi_solas Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:31 am

I remember the old coal fire places lol!

You could gage your own heat bills.
    Gotta go sunny solar
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:03 pm

We are in the 40's with rains tapering off........
    In Boston folks are looking to the famous
    Patriot's day marathon. It's estimated that
    about 2000 European's will not be running
    due to the volcanic ash that the airlines
    are having a problem with. Seems like nature
    has shown how powerful it can be above land
    as well as on land. affraid

sunny Arrow
    Reikijim
    Reikijim

Post by Reikijim Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:21 am

Hi,

I`m in North Western Alberta. We experienced the warmest winter in 63 years in this area. We only had approx. 6 days of -30 weather this winter. There was one day back in December when the temp at Edmonton International Airport dipped to -56 C. That day, we were the second coldest place on the planet, next to some place in Siberia. That kind of cold has to be experienced to be believed. It was a first for me, and i can`t say I recommend it...lol. Today is a sunny and balmy 20 degrees C
    Stardust
    Stardust

Post by Stardust Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:29 pm

It's been 50 F and sunny sunny, but today looks like it's going to be overcast.
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:51 pm

Stardust wrote:It's been 50 F and sunny sunny, but today looks like it's going to be overcast.

Hopefully your overcast is not
    ash clouds from Iceland affraid
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:58 pm

Reikijim wrote:Hi,

I`m in North Western Alberta. We experienced the warmest winter in 63 years in this area. We only had approx. 6 days of -30 weather this winter. There was one day back in December when the temp at Edmonton International Airport dipped to -56 C. That day, we were the second coldest place on the planet, next to some place in Siberia. That kind of cold has to be experienced to be believed. It was a first for me, and i can`t say I recommend it...lol. Today is a sunny and balmy 20 degrees C
    -30 Makes you appreciate the 20 degrees C
    After February when we went from 8 degrees
    to 30 if felt like spring now it jumps around
    from 30 to 50 it feels soooo good when it gets
    to the 70s a tease of better weather to come. sunny

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:30 am