Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

    new Reiki Styles...

    Share
    avatar
    Colin
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

    Re: new Reiki Styles...

    Post by Colin on Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:39 am

    thehungrycaterpillar wrote:
    Colin wrote:
    thehungrycaterpillar wrote:
    I want to find a system first that will satisfy what I am looking for. If it's already there, I will double over in joy and use it and if not I would want to 'put something together'!

    drunken
    Hmm..I've heard of this really great system called Usui Reiki Ryoho - why not give it a try!
    Laughing cheers lol!
    Ai to Hikari
    Colin


    Very Happy
    B'cos, I didn't mean I wanted to 'discover' my own style of reiki, I , rather was talking about a system to target specific issues. A system that will include Reiki and other methods or modalities. cyclops

    Here are a couple of Q & A's from the Gakkai's Usui Reiki Ryoho Handbook, purportedly from an interview with Mikao Usui himself:
    This version is from James' site: http://www.aetw.org/reiki_hikkei.htm


    What can be cured by Usui Reiki Ryoho?

    All disorders, whether psychological or organic in origin can be treated by this method.


    Does Usui Reiki Ryoho only heal physical illnesses/diseases?

    No, it not only heals physical problems - it can also heal bad habits and psychological disorders such as despair, weakness (of character), timidity, indecisiveness and nervousness. Through this method the heart-spirit identifies with the divine nature and we desire to heal others. This is how we achieve happiness.


    Obviously that's what everybody is doing... Nobody does Reiki alone. It is always combined with other modalities.
    Nobody? Shocked
    Maybe people combine various styles of Reiki that they have learned in order to facilitate Reiki in the best way they can but I am sure not everybody combines Reiki with other modalities. Or at least I don't (knowingly!) use any other modalities as I haven't been trained in anything other than Reiki! Smile

    Ai to Hikari
    Colin


    _________________
    Ai to Hikari
    Colin

    ***********************
    Reiki: pure & simple

    http://homepage.ntlworld.com/reiki.colin/reiki.htm
    http://www.facebook.com/reiki.pureandsimple

    The divine is not something high above us. It is in heaven, it is in earth, it is inside us. (Morihei Ueshiba)

    Reiki is what happens when you make friends with the Universe! (Colin)

    Ki flows, Reiki glows! (Colin)
    avatar
    papakeri
    Member
    Member

    Re: new Reiki Styles...

    Post by papakeri on Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:42 am

    thehungrycaterpillar wrote:

    Wait until you hear my crazy ideas!!
    lol!


    It may or may not be bad that people are coming up with new systems!
    Some are utterly ridiculous or unsuccessful or unpopular!
    But I would like to see systems that specializes in dealing with specific type of illnesses or issues.

    For eg:- To deal with Trauma, I want to see a system that's an absolute best!
    To deal with Middle school Kids issues, To deal with the ailing Elderly and ones about to depart, The Special Needs.... etc,. etc,.

    I would want to do it. I want to find a system first that will satisfy what I am looking for. If it's already there, I will double over in joy and use it and if not I would want to 'put something together'!

    drunken

    Why do you feel that traditional Usui Reiki Ryoho can't cover all those situations? Maybe it's not the system that lacks something, maybe it's the practitioner?

    Love and Light,

    Garry
    avatar
    Thaak
    Member
    Member

    Re: new Reiki Styles...

    Post by Thaak on Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:46 am

    papakeri wrote:
    thehungrycaterpillar wrote:

    Wait until you hear my crazy ideas!!
    lol!


    It may or may not be bad that people are coming up with new systems!
    Some are utterly ridiculous or unsuccessful or unpopular!
    But I would like to see systems that specializes in dealing with specific type of illnesses or issues.

    For eg:- To deal with Trauma, I want to see a system that's an absolute best!
    To deal with Middle school Kids issues, To deal with the ailing Elderly and ones about to depart, The Special Needs.... etc,. etc,.

    I would want to do it. I want to find a system first that will satisfy what I am looking for. If it's already there, I will double over in joy and use it and if not I would want to 'put something together'!

    drunken

    Why do you feel that traditional Usui Reiki Ryoho can't cover all those situations? Maybe it's not the system that lacks something, maybe it's the practitioner?

    Love and Light,

    Garry

    or rather the teacher. I'd wager that there aren't very many teachers that actually go into depth with the manual of hand positions and such for various ailments. William Rand includes a copy of Dr. Hyashi's manual for just this. It is quite extensive and in a way reads like a repertoire for herbs or homeopathy. Similar in style of Jin Shin Jitsu.

    I know I wasn't taught. William Rand's institute doesn't teach this part of his manual, but does show it to his students and something they could look at if they wanted.

    If you aren't taught and made to know this stuff prior to receiving your certificate (at least your teaching certificate) then chances are you aren't going to teach it either.

    This particular manual is the only thing I know of that really covers what THC is talking about.

    Andy
    avatar
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

    Re: new Reiki Styles...

    Post by Milarepa on Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:59 am

    Valid points Garry & Andy. It's both the practitioners insecurity (i expereince it myself before), and also the teacher not going fully into depth.

    Then, when folks come onto forums maybe, and see there are other things, technqiues, etc, they feel they missed out on something.

    If a teacher educated themselves as much as possible, and went into as much pertinent detail, per the style, the student would go away much more confident. able to interact with any other practitioner worldwide, and always know what they're talking about, and fully understand their style.

    I mean, how many of us were Reiki 'Masters', master of a style in apsiritual path, yet we knew nothing really of what that (in many ways) silly title siggest? I know i was one. Still am, hehe.

    Take care
    Wayne


    _________________
    "That which is able to save your body and soul is naohi given by God". Onisaburo Deguchi.
    avatar
    Thaak
    Member
    Member

    Re: new Reiki Styles...

    Post by Thaak on Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:19 am

    Milarepa wrote:Valid points Garry & Andy. It's both the practitioners insecurity (i expereince it myself before), and also the teacher not going fully into depth.

    Then, when folks come onto forums maybe, and see there are other things, technqiues, etc, they feel they missed out on something.

    If a teacher educated themselves as much as possible, and went into as much pertinent detail, per the style, the student would go away much more confident. able to interact with any other practitioner worldwide, and always know what they're talking about, and fully understand their style.

    I mean, how many of us were Reiki 'Masters', master of a style in apsiritual path, yet we knew nothing really of what that (in many ways) silly title siggest? I know i was one. Still am, hehe.

    Take care
    Wayne

    I agree Wayne. To think that you can be a Master, let alone a Teacher of something, after essentially a 2 or 3 day weekend seminar? I mean my RMT did require a fairly long (comparatively to the "norm") apprenticeship of about 4 to 6 months and wanted me to perform 100 healing sessions.

    She did go "in depth" into many many techniques. But none of the techniques she went into (she doesn't use, so doesn't teach hand positions unless the student requests it) were traditionally Reiki techniques. She taught pendulums, crystals, herbs, artwork (drawing your chakra Reiki cards yourself after tapping into that chakra with Reiki), some orthobionomy techniques to be used with Reiki, some intent training, and a few others.

    If I wasn't already fairly knowledgable about these things already I would have been incredibly overwhelmed and turned off by the whole experience. She gave me a feedback form, and I explained his quite in detail to her. She has since restructured how she does her classes, as evidenced by how she taught the Reiki 2 and RMT class to me.

    I think that before teach, I am going to study that particular part of Hyashi’s manual.
    avatar
    thehungrycaterpillar
    Member
    Member

    Re: new Reiki Styles...

    Post by thehungrycaterpillar on Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:51 am

    I am not trying to say Reiki can't cure a whole lot of things.... I am SURE it can...


    How often do you see your client?
    Once a week? - just an example, may be 1 hr?

    You guys are not attuning the clients. The Reiki that's received IS going to work, I KNOW.
    What happens when the client goes home? How is he or she going to take care of themselves while Reiki is working on them?

    Ideally I would want a system where the client is empowered or guided also when they are away from the next session. I want something solid.

    I am sure some of you are already doing it... anybody wants to share?


    I do have to check out the manual that Andy described, is there any link for that?
    Just 2 days ago, I got the book 'the original Reiki Handbook of Dr. Mikao Usui'.


    THC

    PS.. You all do have a point.. cyclops
    avatar
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

    Re: new Reiki Styles...

    Post by Milarepa on Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:54 am

    takata sensei seemed to always advise that a person shoudl learn level 1,if they had an on-going complaint. that way, they are empowered to heal themselves, Smile.

    It actually worked out more cheaper, being very cost-effective.

    take care
    Wayne


    _________________
    "That which is able to save your body and soul is naohi given by God". Onisaburo Deguchi.
    avatar
    Thaak
    Member
    Member

    Re: new Reiki Styles...

    Post by Thaak on Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:59 am

    thehungrycaterpillar wrote:I am not trying to say Reiki can't cure a whole lot of things.... I am SURE it can...


    How often do you see your client?
    Once a week? - just an example, may be 1 hr?

    You guys are not attuning the clients. The Reiki that's received IS going to work, I KNOW.
    What happens when the client goes home? How is he or she going to take care of themselves while Reiki is working on them?

    Ideally I would want a system where the client is empowered or guided also when they are away from the next session. I want something solid.

    I am sure some of you are already doing it... anybody wants to share?


    I do have to check out the manual that Andy described, is there any link for that?
    Just 2 days ago, I got the book 'the original Reiki Handbook of Dr. Mikao Usui'.


    THC

    PS.. You all do have a point.. cyclops

    The manual can be bought by anyone from William Rand's website. www.reiki.org.
    avatar
    thehungrycaterpillar
    Member
    Member

    Re: new Reiki Styles...

    Post by thehungrycaterpillar on Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:11 am

    The manual can be bought by anyone from William Rand's website. www.reiki.org.

    Thanks, Andy!

    THC
    avatar
    Colin
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

    Re: new Reiki Styles...

    Post by Colin on Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:21 am

    The manual can be bought by anyone from William Rand's website. www.reiki.org.

    or viewed online here:
    Arrow http://www.aetw.org/d_hayashi_treatment_guide.htm
    minus the pretty pictures and historical information which graces The Hayashi Reiki Manual book by Frank Arjava Petter, Tadao Yamaguchi and (of course) Chujiro Hayashi, which can be ordered here:
    http://www.amazon.com/Hayashi-Reiki-Manual-Traditional-Techniques/dp/0914955756/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1240337857&sr=1-1
    (and many other booksellers!)

    I must admit that I would be a littl bit wary of performing some of the hand positions mentioned in the Hayashi Healing Guide! Shocked
    Ai to Hikari
    Colin


    _________________
    Ai to Hikari
    Colin

    ***********************
    Reiki: pure & simple

    http://homepage.ntlworld.com/reiki.colin/reiki.htm
    http://www.facebook.com/reiki.pureandsimple

    The divine is not something high above us. It is in heaven, it is in earth, it is inside us. (Morihei Ueshiba)

    Reiki is what happens when you make friends with the Universe! (Colin)

    Ki flows, Reiki glows! (Colin)
    avatar
    Rlei_ki
    Senior member/Forum Promoter
    Senior member/Forum Promoter

    Re: new Reiki Styles...

    Post by Rlei_ki on Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:23 am

    Thaak wrote: To think that you can be a Master, let alone a Teacher of something, after essentially a 2 or 3 day weekend seminar?

    Unfortunately people forget that the "2 or 3 day weekend seminar" is simply the master-level Initiation - i.e. the starting of the journey towards becoming a 'master'

    "……When a person is given a certificate of Reiki Mastership, it does not mean one has mastered Reiki, but rather that he/she has made the commitment to integrate Reiki into every aspect of their life; to eat, breathe, sleep and "be" Reiki. Perhaps after many years, one "may" begin to be sensitive enough to receive information directly from the intelligence of Reiki. Then one can begin to call themselves a "Master"…. "

    Exerpt from: 'Reiki Masters, and all level practitioners, all disciplines....This is a message to you...'
    by LIGHT & ADONEA

    .
    .
    .


    _________________
    reiki ni rei

    James

    James Deacon's REIKI PAGES
    http://www.aetw.org

    Facebook Page
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/James-Deacons-Reiki-Pages/524525297578403

    avatar
    Thaak
    Member
    Member

    Re: new Reiki Styles...

    Post by Thaak on Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:28 am

    Rlei_ki wrote:
    "……When a person is given a certificate of Reiki Mastership, it does not mean one has mastered Reiki, but rather that he/she has made the commitment to integrate Reiki into every aspect of their life; to eat, breathe, sleep and "be" Reiki. Perhaps after many years, one "may" begin to be sensitive enough to receive information directly from the intelligence of Reiki. Then one can begin to call themselves a "Master"…. "

    Exerpt from: 'Reiki Masters, and all level practitioners, all disciplines....This is a message to you...'
    by LIGHT & ADONEA

    .
    .
    .

    I really like that quote.
    avatar
    Rlei_ki
    Senior member/Forum Promoter
    Senior member/Forum Promoter

    Re: new Reiki Styles...

    Post by Rlei_ki on Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:32 am

    Thaak wrote:
    I really like that quote.

    yeah - 'Light' was a nice guy (and also a bit of a Reiki trickster!) Pity he's no longer with us.

    .

    .
    .


    _________________
    reiki ni rei

    James

    James Deacon's REIKI PAGES
    http://www.aetw.org

    Facebook Page
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/James-Deacons-Reiki-Pages/524525297578403

    avatar
    Dragonfly
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

    Re: new Reiki Styles...

    Post by Dragonfly on Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:38 am

    I give the William Lee Rand-authored Reiki manual to all my students. And you're right - during the training we do not go into detail on the Hayashi Healing Guide, but I do tell my students to look at it because it can be very helpful. I have a Pranic Healing book that I bought in India that has a very similar guide (Grandmaster Choa Kok Sui synthesized many different energy healing systems and techniques when he developed Pranic Healing, so I would not be surprised if he was familiar with the Hayashi Healing Guide.) I am trying to do ongoing circles/workshops with my students where we can practice some of the techniques in more depth, like Byosen scanning. Maybe we can spend some time exploring the Hayashi Healing Guide too...thanks for putting that seed in my head, Andy!

    I agree wholeheartedly with the others that Reiki has what we need to heal on physical, spiritual, emotional and mental levels. It can be helpful to understand the role chakras play in the healing and energetic processes, because explaining to someone that their root chakra is blocked and what the root chakra represents energetically can be beneficial for people. (It gives them something they can think about and examine more deeply for patterns they may be holding onto that are no longer useful to them.) But even if we didn't say a word and just channeled Reiki with love in our hearts, it would still do what it is designed to do.
    avatar
    Colin
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

    Re: new Reiki Styles...

    Post by Colin on Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:40 am

    Rlei_ki wrote:
    Thaak wrote: To think that you can be a Master, let alone a Teacher of something, after essentially a 2 or 3 day weekend seminar?

    Unfortunately people forget that the "2 or 3 day weekend seminar" is simply the master-level Initiation - i.e. the starting of the journey towards becoming a 'master'

    "……When a person is given a certificate of Reiki Mastership, it does not mean one has mastered Reiki, but rather that he/she has made the commitment to integrate Reiki into every aspect of their life; to eat, breathe, sleep and "be" Reiki. Perhaps after many years, one "may" begin to be sensitive enough to receive information directly from the intelligence of Reiki. Then one can begin to call themselves a "Master"…. "

    Exerpt from: 'Reiki Masters, and all level practitioners, all disciplines....This is a message to you...'
    by LIGHT & ADONEA

    .
    .
    .

    ...and here is a similar quote from my Reiki 3 manual (the one I wrote - not one I was given Smile)

    "Being called a Reiki Master is not the same thing as being a Reiki Master, in the sense of Master of an oriental martial art, for example. Taking Reiki Level 3 is not an ending, or completion, where a person becomes all-knowing. Rather, it is a starting point for the next stage in a person's spiritual development - the learning and the experience never cease. By being more aware of the true meaning of Reiki, living Reiki and being Reiki, one can come closer to anshin ritsumei (the state of being at peace, knowing exactly what your purpose is and being bothered by nothing) and maybe earn the true title of Master."

    Smile

    Ai to Hikari
    Colin


    _________________
    Ai to Hikari
    Colin

    ***********************
    Reiki: pure & simple

    http://homepage.ntlworld.com/reiki.colin/reiki.htm
    http://www.facebook.com/reiki.pureandsimple

    The divine is not something high above us. It is in heaven, it is in earth, it is inside us. (Morihei Ueshiba)

    Reiki is what happens when you make friends with the Universe! (Colin)

    Ki flows, Reiki glows! (Colin)
    avatar
    Rlei_ki
    Senior member/Forum Promoter
    Senior member/Forum Promoter

    Re: new Reiki Styles...

    Post by Rlei_ki on Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:55 am

    Dragonfly wrote:... It can be helpful to understand the role chakras play in the healing and energetic processes, because explaining to someone that their root chakra is blocked and what the root chakra represents energetically can be beneficial for people.

    I wonder...

    Doesn't "explaining to someone that their root chakra is blocked" essentially constitute presenting the individual with a diagnosis?


    .
    .
    .


    _________________
    reiki ni rei

    James

    James Deacon's REIKI PAGES
    http://www.aetw.org

    Facebook Page
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/James-Deacons-Reiki-Pages/524525297578403

    avatar
    Dragonfly
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

    Re: new Reiki Styles...

    Post by Dragonfly on Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:15 am

    Rlei_ki wrote:
    Dragonfly wrote:... It can be helpful to understand the role chakras play in the healing and energetic processes, because explaining to someone that their root chakra is blocked and what the root chakra represents energetically can be beneficial for people.

    I wonder...

    Doesn't "explaining to someone that their root chakra is blocked" essentially constitute presenting the individual with a diagnosis?


    .
    .
    .

    Could be, but it's not a "medical" diagnosis like saying, "Something seems wrong with your liver." At least in the system of Reiki that I learned, understanding the chakras and what areas they represent is part of the process. What I do is talk metaphorically about what the chakras represent and also generally what parts of the body correspond to the chakras. I also tell my clients that this information is being given to them so that they can reflect on their own what issues might be contributing to the blockage they're experiencing. A number of my clients come to me to work through emotional issues, so they are very open to this type of dialogue. I actually have clients come to me saying, "I think my so-and-so chakra or area is blocked." So they find this information productive and helpful.

    I really look at what each client's inclination and preference is before I share a lot of information with them. Some people just want to lie down on the table and relax, while others are very involved during the session and will tell me what they are feeling/experiencing/seeing. I learned the hard way that people are not always ready to hear the truth. I had a client who came to me and even TOLD me that he had done past-life regression therapy, which indicated he had a karmic issue that was causing pain in his thoracic spine area. So we worked on it a few times and it came to me very strongly that it had something to do with an inability to feel self-compassion. He brought the regression therapy thing again during a session, so I decided to ask him if he felt compassion for himself. He got very guarded and said, "Well, why would I need to do that?" Obviously I'd hit on something but he was very resistant. We talked about it for a bit and he left, but never came back. Interestingly, he did refer a client to me after that who ended up becoming one of my students, so maybe he wasn't pissed off at me - but it was a cautionary tale in learning to gauge what your clients are and aren't ready to hear, even when they ask you directly.
    avatar
    Thaak
    Member
    Member

    Re: new Reiki Styles...

    Post by Thaak on Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:17 am

    Rlei_ki wrote:
    Dragonfly wrote:... It can be helpful to understand the role chakras play in the healing and energetic processes, because explaining to someone that their root chakra is blocked and what the root chakra represents energetically can be beneficial for people.

    I wonder...

    Doesn't "explaining to someone that their root chakra is blocked" essentially constitute presenting the individual with a diagnosis?


    .
    .
    .

    Hehe… good point. However I would doubt it would be illegal (I am not a lawyer, so have no basis for this assumption other than common sense) since the legal and official medical entities don’t really accept or acknowledge the existence of chakras.

    I mean how would that lawsuit go?

    Dr: The Defendant diagnosed my client without a medical license.

    Judge: What did the defendant say?

    Dr: He said that my client’s root chakra was closed.

    Judge: What are the ramifications of that?

    Dr: I don’t know, I don’t even know what a chakra is, let alone the root variety.

    Judge: Do you have a medical witness who is an expert in chakras?

    Dr: No, the medical community doesn’t recognize chakras as part of the human body.

    Judge: Ok, who would be an expert in chakras?

    Dr: The defendant.

    Judge: So what you are saying is, an expert in chakras diagnosed your client on the condition of his chakra, in which you, a doctor, don’t recognize its existence?

    Dr: Yes.

    Judge: Cased dismissed, get outta here!

    I doubt that the situation could be diagnosed legally as a medical diagnosis…

    But I have no idea to be honest.
    avatar
    Dragonfly
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

    Re: new Reiki Styles...

    Post by Dragonfly on Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:20 am

    Last I checked, there were no medical billing codes for chakras! Thanks for the laugh, Andy! Laughing
    avatar
    thehungrycaterpillar
    Member
    Member

    Re: new Reiki Styles...

    Post by thehungrycaterpillar on Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:06 am

    lol!
    avatar
    Treasa
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

    Re: new Reiki Styles...

    Post by Treasa on Fri May 29, 2009 12:41 am

    In TeraMai Reiki, where our lineage goes back to Kathleen Milner in America, Reiki represents earth energy and Seichem is earth, air, fire, and water energy.

    So there are specific attunements to the Seichem energy, and three levels, Seichem one, two and mastership.

    I have to say i find the Seichem energies very powerful, they don't always come in when you are working, but when they do you definitely know they have.

    Also in TeraMai Seichem we learn psychic surgery and magnetic healing.

    Most TeraMai Reiki and Seichem masters teach all three levels of Seichem in one workshop, TeraMai Reiki mastership is a prerequisite.

    Alternatively once you have done TeraMai Reiki one you can receive your TeraMai Seichem level one initiation, although personally i feel it is better to wait until the person has received all their Reiki initiations before attuning them to the other energies.
    avatar
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

    Re: new Reiki Styles...

    Post by Lambs-Wool on Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:17 pm

    Milarepa wrote:
    ......Although, from personal experience, and others would agree, if one goes down the road of learning new styles, in the hope it makes things more fuller, or complete, what will happens is it may be a continual journey, learning all manner of styles, using a lot of cash, and really, not focussing on any.

    Within spirituality, of which Reiki is, if we always look outside ourselves for satisfaction, we may invariably be always disappointed. I know from expereince. Smile .

    Take care
    Wayne

    a billion dollar experience anyway Wayne Smile i didnt know you were so rich lol!

    take care

    salman
    avatar
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

    Re: new Reiki Styles...

    Post by Lambs-Wool on Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:28 pm

    Colin wrote:
    By being more aware of the true meaning of Reiki, living Reiki and being Reiki, one can come closer to anshin ritsumei (the state of being at peace, knowing exactly what your purpose is and being bothered by nothing) and maybe earn the true title of Master."

    Smile

    Ai to Hikari
    Colin

    hi Colin, how close this is to a verse of Holy Quran

    "inna auliya allah e la khaufun alaihum wa la hum yahzanoon"

    translation : no doubt, that those who are freinds of God, they have no fear unto them, and nor they are ever bothered/sad (on anything)

    take care

    salman
    avatar
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

    Re: new Reiki Styles...

    Post by Milarepa on Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:55 am

    Lambs-Wool wrote:

    a billion dollar experience anyway Wayne Smile i didnt know you were so rich lol!

    take care

    salman

    i'm not rich, as i don't claim to be one of the many teachers of the only true way, hehe.


    _________________
    "That which is able to save your body and soul is naohi given by God". Onisaburo Deguchi.

    Sponsored content

    Re: new Reiki Styles...

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:20 am