Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

Do you have a Reiki anecdote that you'd like to share?.

chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Do you have a Reiki anecdote that you'd like to share?. Empty Do you have a Reiki anecdote that you'd like to share?.

Post by chi_solas Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:42 am

An anecdote is always presented as based on a real incident.
    Science have not been able to make sense of Reiki healings.
    AS Reiki practitioners we talk about them at Reiki shares. sunny bounce

I want to share two that were told to me by another Reiki
    practitioner....................

when a Reiki aquaintance was working at a US hospital some years ago Reiki was not as well known as it is today. The name Reiki was also a name that some people were a little leary of. The nurses were curious about this healing practice and when they got stressed or had migraines They would call the physical therapist and ask for him to come to their floor and give them a quick Reiki session/treatment. He would do a short chair session/treatment using the pressure points, around the base of the skull and the hands on their heads and soon they were relaxed and refreshed ready to go back on the floor to tend to their patients.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There was an article written in a nursing magazine [ I'll see if i can find the article] it was about a heart transplant that was taking place in a hospital here on the on east coast. The Dr performing the heart operation was having a hard time getting the new heart to pump. The nurse assisting the operation was also a Reiki practitioner and ask if she could do Reiki on the heart the DR accepted her offer. The Dr was able to continue the operation with the new heart beating. The nurse later did some research and found that the heart was from a donor that had commited suicide. She felt that the Reiki energy was able to reach the hearts memory assuring it that everything was Ok. People who have faith in God know that she works in strange ways, using Reiki as a tool, all it takes is a mustard seed of faith

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:19 pm