Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

Remote Distance Kundalini reiki II Attunement for reiki masters

vijaybali
    vijaybali

Remote Distance Kundalini reiki II Attunement for reiki masters Empty Remote Distance Kundalini reiki II Attunement for reiki masters

Post by vijaybali Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:13 am

Remote Distance Kundalini reiki II Attunement for reiki masters Kundal10

hi,

Remote Distance Kundalini Reiki attunement I, II degree Event 16-17 April 2011

Today again wonderful of day of my life and god has given me again opperunity to attune many reiki master with Kundalini reiki II and i say thanks to my parents, ancestor,All masters and All positive power who has given such power which help for mankind and universe.

History

Kundalini Reiki was brought to this earthly plane by Mr. Ole Gabrielsen.

Mr. Gabrielsen is a Master of Meditation and has inspired many people throughout the world.

Kundalini Reiki is a direct result of Mr. Gabrielsen many hours of Holy Communion with Master Kuthumi. Master Kuthumi is the Chocan of the Second Ray and is also known as Koot Hoomi and K.H. and is connected to the Crown Chakra and The Temple of Love, Wisdom and Understanding.

Master Kuthumi comes to those who seek world knowledge in this time of change and to use that accumulated knowledge for the good of all. This Masters Energies are being directed to heal the physical body and mind and to overcome the tendency towards intellectual arrogance.

His expressed goal of Kundalini Activation leading to expanding states of Universal Consciousness, Peace, Light and Love is not a future promise but one of immediate Possibility. Kundalini Reiki is a great Blessing and we are very Grateful to Mr. Gabrielsen and Master Kuthumi for this wonderful gift.

In the Kundalini Reiki 1 attunement procedure, all of the knots/blocks in the chakras are removed (except for the root chakra).
    The main energy channel, from the crown chakra to the root chakra, is cleansed and prepared for the Kundalini awakening that you will experience in Kundalini Reiki 2.
    The Heart chakra becomes enlarged and the energy channel from the hands to the Crown chakra is opened so that the Reiki energy can flow.
    The Kundalini II is awakened and the main energy channel opens gently and surely, alighting the Kundalini “fire.”

The Kundalini reaches the Solar Plexus chakra, preparing for the full Kundalini rising in Kundalini Reiki 3.
    You are also taught a specific meditation. When you perform this meditation, you increase for a short time, the power of the flame in the Kundalini fire cleansing your energy channels.
    In this way, all the chakras/energy systems are enlightened and a cleansing takes place.

Thanks, love and regards
    vijay kumar bali

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:13 am