Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

3 posters

What do you do if you get given a new Symbol?

Treasa
    Treasa
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

What do you do if you get given a new Symbol? Empty What do you do if you get given a new Symbol?

Post by Treasa Fri May 20, 2011 10:29 pm

whhile meditating the other morning i was given a new symbol by the angels that i have never seen before. i don't know if it already exists or how i can check this?

anyone got any ideas? i'm not great at drawing, so i'll get my daughter to draw it properly and scan it in for me later.

namaste

Treasa
    Treasa
    Treasa
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

What do you do if you get given a new Symbol? Empty Re: What do you do if you get given a new Symbol?

Post by Treasa Sat May 21, 2011 9:16 am

this is it:

What do you do if you get given a new Symbol? Scan0001xs
    Rlei_ki
    Rlei_ki
    Senior member/Forum Promoter
    Senior member/Forum Promoter

What do you do if you get given a new Symbol? Empty Re: What do you do if you get given a new Symbol?

Post by Rlei_ki Mon May 23, 2011 6:44 am

Hi Treasa

Treasa wrote:whhile meditating the other morning i was given a new symbol by the angels that i have never seen before. i don't know if it already exists or how i can check this?

Well, unfortunately there is probably no real way of checking this. Unless of course the symbol has been widely broadcast - for example, as part of a set of spiritual teachings, or as part of a healing modality.

[And while I am familiar with a large number of different symbols, this one is not something I recall having seen. Though someone else here might recognise it instantly.
    At first glance it reminded me of a very fancy capital letter 'K' with a comma - but hey, that's just me Smile ]

It would be impossible to say just how many symbols have been received by people over the years (/centuries/millennia).

The majority of symbols received - be it in meditation or otherwise - tend, so it seems, to be personal to the individual who receives them.

Comparatively few will have meaning (or should I say, come to have meaning) for others.

Have you received a sense of meaning/purpose in connection with this symbol, or did you simply receive the symbol image itself?

Interestingly, I notice you are Seichem trained.

For some reason, this particular path seems to bring a great many people perceptions of new symbols, often of a 'sacred geometry'-related nature.

Treasa
    Treasa
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Post by Treasa Mon May 23, 2011 8:44 pm

the symbol seems to be more like a number 9 and a 6 to me than a K, or even the letters i and l lol

i have got the feeling it is something to do with being on my true path in life, i need to meditate on it more, but i feel it's to do with moving forward in the right direction.

interesting that you mention sacred geometry, i have an icosahedron in my garden that i sit and meditate in (the icosahedron represents the element water and thus emotion) although i wasn't there when i saw this. but i do believe that the energy from my icosahedron spreads out around quite a wide area so it's influencing me while i'm in the house and not necessarily sitting in it.

queen of clean
    queen of clean

Post by queen of clean Sun May 29, 2011 10:42 pm

flower
    pretty symbol
    it says flow to me
    queen
    Treasa
    Treasa
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Post by Treasa Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:32 pm

queen of clean wrote: flower
    pretty symbol
    it says flow to me
    queen

thank you Smile

i haven't got any further with it at this stage, i've passed it on to a few friends and have meditated with it a bit more, still get the feeling of 'flowing in the right direction' as relates to life path, goals etc.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:40 am