Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

5 posters

When Colin met Pachamama!

Colin
    Colin
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

When Colin met Pachamama! Empty When Colin met Pachamama!

Post by Colin Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:45 pm

Continuing our not very regular theme of various forum members meeting up in the flesh, here is a photo taken in Bowness (Lake District, UK) of Colin and Pachamama!

When Colin met Pachamama! Colin_11
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

When Colin met Pachamama! Empty Re: When Colin met Pachamama!

Post by chi_solas Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:04 am

Colin wrote:Continuing our not very regular theme of various forum members meeting up in the flesh, here is a photo taken in Bowness (Lake District, UK) of Colin and Pachamama!

When Colin met Pachamama! Colin_11

Great picture of happiness flower

& Rock and roll lives on When Colin met Pachamama! 158903
    Pachamama

Post by Pachamama Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:12 am

hehe, I look like a right goon!!! ( hate having my picture taken) what ever you do, don't post that other pic colin!! ahahahah

twas great to meet you again and meet Sandra, I'm sorry I initiated boring her to death with reiki talk When Colin met Pachamama! 396901 and hope you both had a great journey home... flower
    Colin
    Colin
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by Colin Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:26 am

ha ha no I won't post the "other" photo! (We'll leave that to other people's imagination! affraid )

It was nice to meet you again and have a nice Reiki chat - and Sandra was fine with it, especially after you picked up on her aching back and gave her a chair to sit on!

Journey home was good considering it was the end of a lovely sunny weekend and lots of other folk were also heading home! Smile

Enjoy your Jikiden Reiki Seminar! Smile
    Pachamama

Post by Pachamama Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:50 am

now folk are gonna think I have magic powers for telling when people need a chair!! ahahah glad the journey home was good, cos the roads can get prety silly! really looking forwad to the Jikiden seminar and sorted out my accomodation today with a really really lovely lady, recommended by gisella.

and to carry on the theme of Reiki lounge folk meeting up, perhaps we should all have a Reiki share once a year?? I was gonna suggest this before actually, it's always nice to put a living energy to an interenet personality.
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:00 am

i'd be up for the forum getting together a bit to meet. Prob easier for the UK folks, than the US ones. It's a good idea, and a nice one to further cement fellowships.

I'll speak to the staff, see if we can stick a dedicated section up, so all members can provide some ideas & suggestions.
    Pachamama

Post by Pachamama Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:28 pm

Brill!
    LightBody
    LightBody
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by LightBody Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:50 am

This is great!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:29 pm