Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

+2
Milarepa
LightBody
6 posters

YouTube Video: About Reiki - Is Reiki a formal and rigid practice, or flexible and intuitive?

LightBody
    LightBody
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

YouTube Video: About Reiki - Is Reiki a formal and rigid practice, or flexible and intuitive? Empty YouTube Video: About Reiki - Is Reiki a formal and rigid practice, or flexible and intuitive?

Post by LightBody Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:41 am

This video has been inspired by the "Do i need to be clever?" thread located here:
    http://www.reikilearninglounge.com/t1640-do-i-need-to-be-clever
    (Thanks, Gary!)

Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

YouTube Video: About Reiki - Is Reiki a formal and rigid practice, or flexible and intuitive? Empty Re: YouTube Video: About Reiki - Is Reiki a formal and rigid practice, or flexible and intuitive?

Post by Milarepa Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:44 am

I have to wait to after 12am tonight to watch it. my mobile broadband provider has issues. haha!
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

YouTube Video: About Reiki - Is Reiki a formal and rigid practice, or flexible and intuitive? Empty Re: YouTube Video: About Reiki - Is Reiki a formal and rigid practice, or flexible and intuitive?

Post by chi_solas Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:16 am

Thanks Buck it's always helpful to hear
    another point of view regarding what's
    Reiki. When starting out as a practitioner
    it was difficult to try and explain to
    people what Reiki was about. I like the
    style you use to compare the learning
    environment needed to get started. bounce sunny
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:37 pm

Excellant Video Buck! I really enjoyed watching it!
    fshortt
    fshortt
    Senior member/Forum Promoter

Post by fshortt Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:49 am

Nice Buck Smile

ReikiLearningLounge YouTube Channel.... I like Smile
    Pachamama

Post by Pachamama Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:23 pm

Cool and what a nice calm voice you have Buck!
    LightBody
    LightBody
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by LightBody Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:24 am

Pachamama wrote: Cool and what a nice calm voice you have Buck!

(laughing) Oh, what... I my voice doesn't sound as abrasive as I come across in my writing??? (hahaha)

On the side to Frank: Thanks!

:-)

fshortt
    fshortt

Post by fshortt Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:35 am

LightBody wrote:
    Pachamama wrote: Cool and what a nice calm voice you have Buck!

(laughing) Oh, what... I my voice doesn't sound as abrasive as I come across in my writing??? (hahaha)

On the side to Frank: Thanks!

:-)

Laughing
    mike tyson

Post by mike tyson Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:59 am

LightBody wrote:This video has been inspired by the "Do i need to be clever?" thread located here:
    http://www.reikilearninglounge.com/t1640-do-i-need-to-be-clever
    (Thanks, Gary!)

the rigidity or flexibility of reiki probably depends on both the sender and receiver.

One of the first people to practice and teach reiki in the US, charged her students up to $10000.00 to attend her class. Her students were not allowed to take notes. So the experience of reiki is probably a personal one.
    LightBody
    LightBody
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by LightBody Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:32 am

mike tyson wrote:One of the first people to practice and teach reiki in the US, charged her students up to $10000.00 to attend her class...

Hi Mike.

Who where the other teachers in that time charging $10,000?

mike tyson

Post by mike tyson Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:44 am

LightBody wrote:
    mike tyson wrote:One of the first people to practice and teach reiki in the US, charged her students up to $10000.00 to attend her class...

Hi Mike.

Who where the other teachers in that time charging $10,000?

One of Usi's followers. I forget her name, but she was the first to bring reiki to the US.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:58 pm