Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

2 posters

Crystal Healing with Archangel Gabriel Meditation CD

Treasa
    Treasa
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Crystal Healing with Archangel Gabriel Meditation CD  Empty Crystal Healing with Archangel Gabriel Meditation CD

Post by Treasa Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:00 am

i have finally finished my first guided meditation and released it as a cd, it's available here for free download for anyone interested: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LightBody
    LightBody
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Crystal Healing with Archangel Gabriel Meditation CD  Empty Re: Crystal Healing with Archangel Gabriel Meditation CD

Post by LightBody Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:10 pm

Hi Treasa.

You have an absolutely wonderful meditation voice, I love it!

I had some trouble with the Introduction track because it starts playing without sound or an introduction... after pressing play, I didn't know if something was wrong with the recording track and when the bowl was rung, I didn't know what I was supposed to be doing. A while into the track, I wasn't entirely certain what I was supposed to be doing, so overall I felt a bit of confusion and uncertainty.

The Archangel_Gabriel_Meditation is excellent for someone who knows in advance to play during a meditation. Your voice is wonderful, the chimes are beautiful, and the energies are perfect.

:-)

Treasa
    Treasa
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Crystal Healing with Archangel Gabriel Meditation CD  Empty Re: Crystal Healing with Archangel Gabriel Meditation CD

Post by Treasa Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:26 pm

thanks for your feedback Smile

you don't really do anything during the introduction, it's just a description of what the meditation is all about. Smile i originally recorded it a couple of years back for an Angel workshop i was teaching, and never got around to doing anything else with it, i never meant for it to be released as a cd, i guess i would have done the intro different if i had known at the time lol

if you like it,feel free to share it with anyone you want, Gabriel wants it out there Smile

Namaste Treasa xx

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:07 am