Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

3 posters

Symbols and such

Thaak
    Thaak

Symbols and such Empty Symbols and such

Post by Thaak Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:36 pm

Here are some pictures of the symbols I've channeled over the last couple years:

Animal Totem Energy Vortex (I can explain how it works if anyone is interested):

Symbols and such Animal10

Bird Symbol:

Symbols and such Bird_s10

My father channeled some beautiful text on the Bird Symbol:

This is a powerful symbol. Birds soar in the air, or heavenward so to speak. This symbol can help us connect to Higher Realms, Angels and Ascended Masters. It is a bridge between realms as the birds are. It can be used to help access higher spiritual information. It can be used to connect with the element of Air or elementals of Air and modify weather with the help of Bird Spirit energy. It can be used to enhance perception (Eagle eye).

By flying, birds overcome gravity, this symbol can help lift the heaviness of depression or grief. Since birds are Masters of the air this symbol will be particularly helpful with breathing difficulties such as asthma or a cold or flu that has settled in the lungs.

It will help with creativity and imagination (flight of fancy). If you are writing, or working on a piece of art or any project that entails creative thinking you can use this symbol to enhance the feminine energies of intuition (hatch a new idea). It can be used to deepen meditation and help with the understanding and working with dreams (Penguin in particular for dreams).

Feathers not only give the bird the ability to fly but act as insulation or protection from the elements. This symbol can be used to invoke protection, particularly angelic (wings). If you are cold visualize feathers surrounding you and intend that the symbol help you warm up. Birds have a very high metabolism and energy. This symbol will help with problems from an under active thyroid such as fatigue and weight gain.

It can call in the energy and Spirit of Peace to calm and heal (Dove). After Jesus was baptized by John, the Holy Spirit descended in the form of a Dove. This symbol can call in the Holy Spirit to bless any living being or any situation. The Holy Spirit is fully available to all, at all times but if we feel unworthy we ourselves restrict our access. This symbol can trick us into believing we can do something that we already could if we only believed we could (magic of crow).

The Bird Symbol will connect us to Bird energy and consciousness in general or we can call in any bird specifically if we wish. For more information on birds and the specific qualities and gifts of each bird see “Animal-Speak” by Ted Andrews.

The Memory or Etheric Binding Symbol:

Symbols and such Memory10

again my father channeled some information on this symbol:

Binding Memory Symbol

It is important to clarify the word binding as this could have negative connotations. The binding force or “glue” of this symbol is the same cohesive power that holds planets in orbits around a sun, or holds suns in their rightful place in a galaxy. This “glue” or binding force is unconditional love. This binding force is powerful yet gentle and always works in the Light of Divine Will for the highest good of the individual and of all.

It is a common experience in energy healing for the receiver (client) to feel better for a few days or maybe a week and then without more treatments relapse into their former state. This symbol will help the physical and other bodies (etheric, emotional, mental, spiritual) to remember and bind to or hold the higher vibrational state of the receiver at the close of the healing session. With a shift of intention on the part of the giver (healer) it will also help the receiver remember, bind to and manifest the Original Perfect Divine Blueprint for their physical and other finer bodies.

With another shift of intention on the part of both the giver and the receiver this symbol will help the receiver to reconnect to, remember and bind to the Original Perfect Divine Plan for the journey of their soul. Each of us when first breathed out of the Heart of our Living God was imbued with a unique Soul Plan or Individual Divine Immaculate Concept which meshes synchronously with the Cosmic Divine Immaculate Concept of all that is.

Most of us have forgotten we have a Soul Plan and when we discover we do, do not remember what it is. This symbol will help us to remember and entrain to its vibration. This higher intention of the Memory or Binding Symbol should only be used with the conscious consent of a spiritual seeker. A client coming to get relief from the pain in their side may not be interested yet in their soul’s journey and a sudden connection to it might be unsettling, frightening, and not in their best interest.

Let us trust in Spirit that this symbol has come to the right person at the right time who is studying with the right teacher and that we will be guided as to it’s other gifts as we integrate it into our healing work.

In Love and Light,
    Paul Christian 8-4-07

Hibernating Animal Symbol:

Symbols and such Hibern10
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Symbols and such Empty Re: Symbols and such

Post by chi_solas Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:28 am

Thanks for sharing Andy.Its always interesting
    to see what others incorporate into facilitating
    their healing style/process sunny
    Serenelight

Post by Serenelight Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:49 pm

is the first symbol do with animals? dogs and cats?

Serenelight elephant
    Thaak
    Thaak

Post by Thaak Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:59 am

Serenelight wrote:is the first symbol do with animals? dogs and cats?

Serenelight elephant

The first symbol can be used with any other spiritual entity that you want. However since my training lately has been largely shamanic based, the symbol came to me during an attunement to Earth Energy. It came as a tool to use to help the power animals share their energies for the purposes of direct healing.

But you could use devas, elementals, faeries, gods or goddesses, nature spirits, Jesus, angels, archangels, sacred flames, et. al.

Basically after I would give my invocation I would visualize this symbol as though it were like a 3D maze on the ground and I was looking at it from above at a 45 degree angle from the plane of the ground. I would imagine each of the points of the triangle was a chakra-like vortex.

Then I would ask for any animals that wanted to assist at each of the vortexes. Sometimes I would get more than one. Sometimes my client would ask for a particular animal in a particular place. Sometimes I would get intuition to ask a particular animal instead of just ambiguously asking for a volunteer.

Then I would visualize the animal sitting over the vortex and offering their energy into the vortex. The top or upper left vortex, the #1 position, would channel this energy between the inner and outer triangle, into the 2nd position. The animal over the 2nd position would add their energy, and the synergistic combining of both energies would then channel between the inner and outer triangle to the 3rd position.

The animal over the 3rd position would then lend their energy. The synergized combining of all 3 energies would then flood the central chamber or chalice. I would visualize the client within the pyramid laying on a table before me. I would also be within that pyramid.

Then all the energies I was attuned to would spiral around one another in a helix fashion into the top of the pyramid and then into my crown.

This symbol is to essentially hyper amplify those other entity's energies.

Right now, in my helix, I have 5 distinct energize, so it would be a 5 strand helix. Amanohuna appears to me as a light green or silvery green, sometimes straight silvery energy. Reiki appears to be as a yellow or golden energy. Earth Energy is brown. Kundalini Reiki is Red. Diamond Reiki (part of the level 3 Kundalini Reiki attunement) appears as clear and crystaline. I have not used this symbol yet since being attuned to Seichim Reiki, and since I don't do invocations or use symbols anymore, I have yet to even question what color Seichim is.

Although asking right now I'm getting a blue color.
    Serenelight

Post by Serenelight Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:16 pm

blue is healing colour!

Serenelight Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:53 pm