Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

4 posters

Gokai Song by Colin Powell

Colin
    Colin
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Gokai Song by Colin Powell Empty Gokai Song by Colin Powell

Post by Colin Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:19 am

Hi All

I was messing around in Garageband on my iPad and came up with this: The Gokai (Five Precepts of Usui Reiki Ryoho) set to music and sung in Japanese and English. A sort of Reiki Karaoke! Sorry I'm not the world's greatest singer - but then I guess for karaoke that doesn't really matter! :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=re6SZz1O5DU
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Gokai Song by Colin Powell Empty Re: Gokai Song by Colin Powell

Post by chi_solas Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:03 am

Colin wrote:Hi All

I was messing around in Garageband on my iPad and came up with this: The Gokai (Five Precepts of Usui Reiki Ryoho) set to music and sung in Japanese and English. A sort of Reiki Karaoke! Sorry I'm not the world's greatest singer - but then I guess for karaoke that doesn't really matter! :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=re6SZz1O5DU

Gokai Song by Colin Powell 63216 Congratulation! brillant!
    I love it Colin study sunny
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:55 pm

nicole,

i have to bring your attention to our forum guidelines before your forum membership goes any further.

Please do not attempt to circumnavigate forum policy by placing a post title such as you have in your post here, and in another topic. I, personally take a very dim view to this. All posts on the forum are viewed by me, and i have little tolerance for this. I usually immediately ban the person.

I will edit your post, and as i see this is done in your other posts in the forum i am immediately banning you.

As this forum has positioned as one of the major forums/resources on the internet, there is increasing attention by spammers, and scammers. Our job as admin is not only to keep forum policy active, it is also to protect members from criminal elements online. This forum won't be used to inadvertently assist such practices. whether they be legal or otherwise.

Reiki Learning Lounge

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:15 pm