Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

3 posters

How is Reiki different from Meditation, if it is?

mansi.talwar09
    mansi.talwar09
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

How is Reiki different from Meditation, if it is? Empty How is Reiki different from Meditation, if it is?

Post by mansi.talwar09 Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:17 am

Hello,

I am trying to understand if Reiki is different from Meditation or Reiki is another form of meditation. I was taught that Reiki is not meditation. We all know that both Reiki & Meditation can enable healing of self and others. We can manifest using either of the two.
    I would like to know what the others feel about it?

Regards,
    Mansi
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

How is Reiki different from Meditation, if it is? Empty Re: How is Reiki different from Meditation, if it is?

Post by chi_solas Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:25 pm

mansi.talwar09 wrote:Hello,

I am trying to understand if Reiki is different from Meditation or Reiki is another form of meditation. I was taught that Reiki is not meditation. We all know that both Reiki & Meditation can enable healing of self and others. We can manifest using either of the two.
    I would like to know what the others feel about it?

Regards,
    Mansi

Welcome mansi cheers

Meditation focus' on slowing down the mind.
    Reiki is Universal life force Energy that
    works on moving blocked energy in the body
    mind,& spirit bounce sunny
    ankit
    ankit

How is Reiki different from Meditation, if it is? Empty Re: How is Reiki different from Meditation, if it is?

Post by ankit Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:10 pm

Welcome Mansi!!

Meditation is common name for contraction, meditation is a pratice to reduce mind frequency form beta to alpha to delta, and control thought.......

Mostly Meditation rise Kundalini for root(muladhara chakra )to crown chakra.....( this is for knowing who iam? and god)

Reiki is also a type of meditation channels reiki (divine energy or prana) from universe to head (crown) chakra and flow to body. (this is for heal body, mind and emotion)

both practice give similar benefit, better to combine for better result.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:32 pm