Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

3 posters

Major chakra blockages and how long to clear?

lynus
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Major chakra blockages and how long to clear? Empty Major chakra blockages and how long to clear?

Post by lynus Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:30 pm

Hello all,

I have read somewhere that sometimes a person's bio energetic anatomy can be so out of alignment that it can take sessions up to as long as two hours to resolve their imabalances and blockages. I have been doing treatments to myself everyday on average for a month now, trying to clear my blockages and going by the only thing that i have, my "sense", intuition and observation in changes of my thought patterns and behaviour, but also seeing how the flow of the reiki changes within my body from day day. For example, when i first started treating myself i never felt the reiki fall down past my throat, and now i feel that it really fills me up,so that seems very much like progress to me.

I would like to know of peoples experiences with their initial chakra blockages after being attuned and treating yourselves, how long did it take you guys and how much self treatment did it take for you to clear these imabalances?

I havent had the greatest mental health track record, and i have accumulated alot of damage and complexes i think in my time before starting reiki.so i wouldnt be suprised if i just need alittle more work.

Also i think i need to excercise more because i am having trouble holding the hand positions on myself for more than 4 minutes, and i think thats getting in the way. Usually by the time i get to my sacral chakra I am too tired to continue haha, my arms hurt!Anybody else go through this?
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Major chakra blockages and how long to clear? Empty Re: Major chakra blockages and how long to clear?

Post by chi_solas Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:08 pm

lynus wrote:Hello all,

I have read somewhere that sometimes a person's bio energetic anatomy can be so out of alignment that it can take sessions up to as long as two hours to resolve their imabalances and blockages. I have been doing treatments to myself everyday on average for a month now, trying to clear my blockages and going by the only thing that i have, my "sense", intuition and observation in changes of my thought patterns and behaviour, but also seeing how the flow of the reiki changes within my body from day day. For example, when i first started treating myself i never felt the reiki fall down past my throat, and now i feel that it really fills me up,so that seems very much like progress to me.

I would like to know of peoples experiences with their initial chakra blockages after being attuned and treating yourselves, how long did it take you guys and how much self treatment did it take for you to clear these imabalances?

I havent had the greatest mental health track record, and i have accumulated alot of damage and complexes i think in my time before starting reiki.so i wouldnt be suprised if i just need alittle more work.

Also i think i need to excercise more because i am having trouble holding the hand positions on myself for more than 4 minutes, and i think thats getting in the way. Usually by the time i get to my sacral chakra I am too tired to continue haha, my arms hurt!Anybody else go through this?

There is no time frame for clearing blockages.
    Everyone's needs are different. Our physical,
    emotional and spiritual blockages do not have
    a one size fits all. Blockages can be deep
    rooted from childhood it may take time for
    them to surface. Sleep sunny Major chakra blockages and how long to clear? 850837

Carina_NZ
    Carina_NZ

Major chakra blockages and how long to clear? Empty Re: Major chakra blockages and how long to clear?

Post by Carina_NZ Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:36 pm

do not believe everything you read. beleiving you have these imbalances will only serve to keep you imbalanced and while the reiki will balance you, your beleifs will work to imbalance you again.

try this - work within yourself and 'chip away' at whatever imbalances you have.

they might take 5 minutes, or 5 years or anything in between depending on all the things that make you, you. and none of it is 'bad' - all of it is good Very Happy

mental health is an interesting journey - maybe it's energy, imbalalnces, neurons, chemical reactions.... whatever... trust the reiki to do the best it can for you and let go of the outcome. that will bring you the best results.

each reiki attunment stirred up a whole lot of stuff for me. each one different scenario playing out the same story. each one caused a slightly different reaction. being able to work through it, using reiki and other techinques - that is where the power comes from. i hope you find some stability soon. and dont be afraid to question, question, question. xo

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:09 pm