Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

3 posters

I've bought 4 of Steve murray dvds, has anyone tried them, i'm brand new to reiki and have a few questions

peaceful
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

I've bought 4 of Steve murray dvds, has anyone tried them, i'm brand new to reiki and have a few questions Empty I've bought 4 of Steve murray dvds, has anyone tried them, i'm brand new to reiki and have a few questions

Post by peaceful Wed May 15, 2013 2:09 am

The dvds are reiki level 1, level 2, plus i've got the master attunement dvd and the reiki book in the post,

My questions are;

Is it possible to learn reiki from these dvds and be able to become a fully qualified reiki pratitioner?

I've already attuned to level 1, what can I expect when I attune to a master level? will I feel loads of heat, more power or will I see things, sprits etc...

What can I expect from the psychic attunement dvd? i've not done anything like this before (psychic attunement) so I dont know what to expect!

I would also like to add that my expierence after I attuned to level 1 was that I felt calmer and relaxed

Carina_NZ
    Carina_NZ

I've bought 4 of Steve murray dvds, has anyone tried them, i'm brand new to reiki and have a few questions Empty Re: I've bought 4 of Steve murray dvds, has anyone tried them, i'm brand new to reiki and have a few questions

Post by Carina_NZ Wed May 15, 2013 3:48 am

you need a reiki teacher to give you the attunement. you can't be attuned through a dvd.
    watching someone make an amazing meal on the television is not going to cook the meal for you.

i would suggest you find a reiki share group in your area and get some hands on and practical experience before you go any further. those people are likely to have a bit of experience themselves and will be able to help you to grow along the reiki path in confidence.
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

I've bought 4 of Steve murray dvds, has anyone tried them, i'm brand new to reiki and have a few questions Empty Re: I've bought 4 of Steve murray dvds, has anyone tried them, i'm brand new to reiki and have a few questions

Post by Milarepa Wed May 15, 2013 7:35 am

peaceful
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Post by peaceful Wed May 15, 2013 8:18 pm

Carina_NZ wrote:you need a reiki teacher to give you the attunement. you can't be attuned through a dvd.
    watching someone make an amazing meal on the television is not going to cook the meal for you.

i would suggest you find a reiki share group in your area and get some hands on and practical experience before you go any further. those people are likely to have a bit of experience themselves and will be able to help you to grow along the reiki path in confidence.

I dont agree, the reviews on amazon dot com are full of people who attuned through dvds
    peaceful
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Post by peaceful Wed May 15, 2013 8:32 pm

Hi Milarepa, Your steve murray tread answers most of my questions, I just need to know if i will see sprits or anything else when i complete master level

please also tell me What I could expect from the psychic attunement dvd, i'm new to this so could i experience things that will frighten me
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Wed May 15, 2013 10:42 pm

i cant recall offhand if i done that one. the kundalini reiki ones were timed with a more crappy experience for me, these aren't steve's. i wouldnt blame the kundaini reiki system either though.
    peaceful
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Post by peaceful Wed May 15, 2013 11:41 pm

It has been 5 days since I attuned to level 1, could I use the level 2 attunement today and the master level the next day, is it ok to attune to these levels right now or should I wait a few days/weeks between attunements or until I recieve my reiki book and learn a bit more, the book is: Reiki The Ultimate Guide - Learn Sacred Symbols and Attunements plus Reiki Secrets You Should Know also by steve murray.

Thanks.

ps if you dont mind can you also tell me what your experience was with reiki when you got fully attuned.
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Thu May 16, 2013 7:22 am

Steve is the best person to advise on his products. Perhaps email him?

Re: My experiences at level 1... http://www.reikilearninglounge.com/t447-being-born

Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:52 pm