Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

2 posters

Calling Creative Healers to help with painful problem

drawntoheal
    drawntoheal
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Calling Creative Healers to help with painful problem Empty Calling Creative Healers to help with painful problem

Post by drawntoheal Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:50 am

Hello,

Im reaching out to reiki healers to get some help. I am level two reiki and when I was attuned years ago, my reiki master never talked to me afterwards and every time I ask for help, people seem to wonder why I don't talk to my master, well I cant. So I am forced to to seek out people to talk to.

I have BAD hormonal migraines every month and im poor. I have tried everything. the few times I had money, I took maca and even vitex for awhile. Now I have nothing. their is nothing I haven't tried. I cant afford prescription either and have no health care, which is why I want to be a better healer. Self treatments have always bothered me because sometimes they create pain and that scares me.

Anyway, I am truly desperate for a healing technique that I can do that would take the pain away. My million dollar question is should I be working on my ovaries or my head? my migraine was last Friday and I was in bed all weekend. I tried an energy technique of running energy through my head and it worked at first but not for very long. I tried it for hours and nothing, it got less and less. I was afraid to do reiki in fear of it making it worse, but im not sure that's possible. All I know is I don't want to go through it again. Its one of those things where id rather die than go through it again. ive been through it for years and truly am taking action now to seek healers who can help me help myself.

if you want to write me here or PM me, if you have something to share. Please do.

chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Calling Creative Healers to help with painful problem Empty Re: Calling Creative Healers to help with painful problem

Post by chi_solas Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:59 pm

drawntoheal wrote:Hello,

Im reaching out to reiki healers to get some help. I am  level two reiki and when I was attuned years ago, my reiki master never talked to me afterwards and every time I ask for help, people seem to wonder why I don't talk to my master, well I cant. So I am forced to to seek out people to talk to.

I have BAD hormonal migraines every month and im poor. I have tried everything. the few times I had money, I took maca and even vitex for awhile. Now I have nothing. their is nothing  I haven't tried. I cant afford prescription either and have no health care, which is why I want to be a better healer. Self treatments have always bothered me because sometimes they create pain and that scares me.

Anyway, I am truly desperate for a healing technique that I can do that would take the pain away. My million dollar question is should I be working on my ovaries or my head? my migraine was last Friday and I was in  bed all weekend. I tried an energy technique of running energy through my head and it worked at first but not for very long. I tried it for hours and nothing, it got less and less. I was afraid to do reiki in fear of it making it worse, but im not sure that's possible. All I know is I don't want to go through it again. Its one of those things where id rather die than go through it again. ive been through it for years and truly am taking action now to seek healers who can help me help myself.

if you want to write me here or PM me, if you have something to share. Please do.

Hi drawntoheal, you may be trying to hard.
    Sometimes you just need to relax and give
    your body permission to heal itself. sunny 

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:11 pm