Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

3 posters

Don't know what do say regarding a Reiki Workshop I've been invited to do

relaxwithreiki
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Don't know what do say regarding a Reiki Workshop I've been invited to do Empty Don't know what do say regarding a Reiki Workshop I've been invited to do

Post by relaxwithreiki Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:18 am

Hi

I've been invited to conduct a 2-hour Reiki workshop. The workshop is one of the electives offered at a large non-Reiki related event this coming weekend.  The event is called SpiritFest, so it has a spiritual emphasis, but I don't want to assume anything about the attendees.

All of the workshop presenters will be making an announcement at the initial session to say what their workshop is about and to invite people to attend their workshop.  What should my announcement be?

Then, what should the content of my workshop be?

Thank you in advance for your assistance.
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Don't know what do say regarding a Reiki Workshop I've been invited to do Empty Re: Don't know what do say regarding a Reiki Workshop I've been invited to do

Post by chi_solas Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:59 am

relaxwithreiki wrote:Hi

I've been invited to conduct a 2-hour Reiki workshop. The workshop is one of the electives offered at a large non-Reiki related event this coming weekend.  The event is called SpiritFest, so it has a spiritual emphasis, but I don't want to assume anything about the attendees.

All of the workshop presenters will be making an announcement at the initial session to say what their workshop is about and to invite people to attend their workshop.  What should my announcement be?

Then, what should the content of my workshop be?

Thank you in advance for your assistance.
    A good start would be, to look at your
    Reiki Lounge Profile and see what you
    filled out about yourself. Using the last
    six questions to help jump start the
    content of your workshop study bounce Don't know what do say regarding a Reiki Workshop I've been invited to do 850837

Topic Points:

Contribution:

Birthday:
     -

Joined date:

Job/hobbies:
     -

Humor:
     -

Special Spiritual Gifts/Abilities:
     -

Reiki Resume:
     -

Reiki Lineages:
     -

Alternative or Complimentary Health Resume:
     -

Comments:
    relaxwithreiki
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Don't know what do say regarding a Reiki Workshop I've been invited to do Empty Re: Don't know what do say regarding a Reiki Workshop I've been invited to do

Post by relaxwithreiki Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:24 pm

That's all about me though. It needs to be all about them otherwise they'll fall asleep.
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:12 am

relaxwithreiki wrote:That's all about me though. It needs to be all about them otherwise they'll fall asleep.
    All of the workshop presenters will be making
     an announcement at the initial session to say
     what their workshop is about and to invite people
     to attend their workshop. 

I see, you want to talk about Reiki, flower sunny Don't know what do say regarding a Reiki Workshop I've been invited to do 850837
    not your experience with Reiki.

So you need to select a style of Reiki
    that resonates with you bounce  
    Colin
    Colin
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by Colin Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:06 am

Do you feel passionate about Reiki? Then let people know how it makes you feel and how it has benefitted you in several ways.

Don't try to explain what Reiki is in detail as that is one of the things that often trips people up, creates a lot of misunderstanding and awkward questions....and the truth is no one really knows what Reiki itself is!

However, you could talk about what a Reiki session involves from a client point of view and maybe what constitutes your regular daily Reiki practice. Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:09 pm